What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wishes to BOG

NZGROWN

Come back BOG! I've really only been a lurker here on IC, but used to love reading about your exploits back in the OG days. With your super massive plants and truly helpful/insightful offerings! Cheers mate, all the way from NZ.

Long Live Bog-his strains-his knowledge-and the man himself. I've always figured somewhaer between 30-60% of OG/IC'ers have used some form of his technique-from his transplanting-to his veg times-to his nut regimes or soil mixtures. All simplified for us, and repeated seemingly endlessly by the man, yet always with a kind tone, no matter how repetative, or how many trolls were a trollin. And if you're sayin you got nothing from him-really? Not even the single drop of superthrive with yor transplants??? LOL-Be nice to see yas back BOG, but you got to do what ya got to do :rasta:

Grizz

Veteran
Never had a chance to talk to the man himself as I have only been online for 2 years but I see his legend every where, recently picked up a pack of sourbubble from grindhouse. It will be a honor to grow them and a big thanks to Steel for saveing these genitics for us.

ConceptOfSleep

I hear ya on that Joesy...

BOG certainly has a legacy aroud here and everywhere... I wasnt here before he left, so I never got to know him... I know people that dont even grow or come on IC that know about Lifesaver and Sour Bubble... His section is even still up on SBay just waiting to get restocked!!!:wave: (hey I can hope right?!?)

It certainly seems BOG was a great guy, especially with his "Stop smoking tobacco" thread, not to mention his amazing genetics, and wealth of info and knowledge.
Its too bad that he is gone.

I too was lucky enough to get a pack of GrindHouse's Sour Bubble, and it definitely is an honor. When they get popped, it will be like keeping BOG's legacy alive in my own little way.

Hope to see ya around sometime BOG. Be well and be safe!

:joint:

Last edited:

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
I started doing the forum thing literally WEEKS after the demise of OG and missed out on very much of BOG's forum legacy, but I've been absolutely CHARMED by the gentle and positive demeanor that comes across in his writing, including the wonderful first page of his book. Not to mention holding what genetics of his I have accumulated over the years very dear, and sharing them with people I care about.
So best of wishes to the lovely BOG. Seed release or no, you're still a great asset to the community, and to the Cause.

T

TwistedRemedy

damn Bushy your were my first idol on the web , you and mr. hill. I would check in on OG once a day to see your mutantly overgrown bubblegum plants and to talk with you and your friends about your great wall mart soil methods along with your willingness to share your most powerfull genectics and wisdom, your still the man in many peoples eyes including mine. stay safe old man , i would rather not see you at all than see you not safe. much love B.O.G. cali stye.

G

its funny

its funny

I am amazed how many og refugees are around.That was a good site back in the day bog and his trees and a couple others that I learned from. :rasta:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
As selfish as it is to say, I would love to see the bushy old one posting again...for my own personally pleasure. But everything isn't always about me and what I want, this is about BOG and what is best for him and his life.

BOG was a fun entity on the canna forums for a long time. And fortunately for us, he released a lot of fine genetics into the gene pool for us to play with. Then, for whatever reason, he decided that this was not the right place for him anymore. Let's respect BOG's wishes.

Let us celebrate BOG and what he has ALREADY given this community without always begging for his return? If BOG wants to come back he will.

Best wishes Bushy...

K

KnightShield

i like BOG..no high horses your under MY thumb crap..but acted and respected each member on an eye to eye level. which is a genuine quality

to stop and smell the roses, drop a compliment on a grower who he "doesn't" know. and is growing gear not made by BOG shows he's in it for the whole...the plant, us,..as 1.

raygun

Return of the BOG....

Return of the BOG....

It would be great to have BOG back with us.
His sourbubble was the 1st genetics I purchased and it has been the best purchase I have made ever. The most bang for the buck. I think I got the BX1 for $50 and this is what it has given me for many many years.

come back to us BOG :jump:

danklabz

got into growing thru bog, remember the whole sour projects years ago when it was rez with the sour diesel and bog with his sour bubble...when i finally could attain seed i was able to get the sour d ibls, and i just got some sour bubble bx1 offered from the grindhouse, so its awesome to finally get a shot, have smoked lifesaver and bogglegum and the bogglegum is actually what got me in search of "the holy grail". i wish to thank bog for introducing me to a karmatic way of life, amazing techniques and the introduction to "candy strains" mmmmm. bog we love you, everyone has skeleteons in the closet i just hope you can face them, correct them and improve and continue to live in a manner where you will affect the masses

Care Free 1

Veteran
Love the Bubblgum master. Wish someone close could convince him to return. Great teacher, and I appreciate all his work that has brought me joy and pain relief for many years!!!

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sunnyside said:
As selfish as it is to say, I would love to see the bushy old one posting again...for my own personally pleasure. But everything isn't always about me and what I want, this is about BOG and what is best for him and his life.

BOG was a fun entity on the canna forums for a long time. And fortunately for us, he released a lot of fine genetics into the gene pool for us to play with. Then, for whatever reason, he decided that this was not the right place for him anymore. Let's respect BOG's wishes.

Let us celebrate BOG and what he has ALREADY given this community without always begging for his return? If BOG wants to come back he will.

Best wishes Bushy...

amen!

BOG is doin whats best for HIM right now. cant have much more respect for somone than that..
all the beggin is kinda silly, and mostly driven because of what people want for themselves. not for how they respect BOG..

when he's ready, he will be back.. and he does know the communtiy loves him!

Peace, bub.

dwtc

BOG is a great dude that a fact

had many conversations with him on OG and here, always helpfull and thoughtfull of others.
my first beans i ever got was lifesaver and bogbubble and later got the SBBX3, wish i had gotten more

lifesaver

stay safe and well BOG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

G

grapepunched

Thanks for all the input everyone! Nice shots!
Keep the BOG LOVE coming!

JOESHMOE, where ya at buddy????

-gp

Latest posts

Latest posts