What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wishes to BOG

O

olddrifter66

Bog is missed and I am hopeful you will return. I still preach the step potting and that extreme soil mix to my friends that partake. Please come back...my education is incomplete.
I have not snatched the seed from your hand.

Last edited:

THC4SIM

Ive just popped 4 Bogbubble seeds, looking to get a nice mom...

yea, it would be great to get Bog back on board!!! If ya reading this thread Bog, all the best whatever you are up to bud!!!

heres some bogbubble pics from a few years back...

im looking forward to tasting some Bogbubble again later in the year!!! :joint:

niceOne!

G

THC4SIM said:
Ive just popped 4 Bogbubble seeds, looking to get a nice mom...

yea, it would be great to get Bog back on board!!! If ya reading this thread Bog, all the best whatever you are up to bud!!!

heres some bogbubble pics from a few years back...

im looking forward to tasting some Bogbubble again later in the year!!! :joint:

niceOne!
fuck me if its growing like those i cant wait :joint:

THC4SIM

Anytime Hazy, you know that bud!!

are ya calling around soon??? pm me...

Last edited:

dbuzz

Veteran
bog was one of the biggest single influences on new growers at og. besides overgrow as a whole, bog showed the noobs how easy it was. he had a popular thread, that showed you could get all the supplies from walmart, all you needed was a light and some genes. i'm pretty sure that thread alone inspired many folks to say fuck it, let's go to wal-mart.

when you're new to growing pot, you don't really give a shit what kind of nutes to use. you just want to trial and error, feel it out, learn the process. then just maybe after you've righted the wrongs, develop a green thumb, start focusing on efficiency.

anyways, thanks bog, for the countless wisdom, help, and advice you've given the online cannabis communities.

Last edited:
Never had the pleasure of knowing BOG or growing any of his gear. I'm a noob, but feel I really missed out. There are a lot of peeps here, including me, that know nothing of what occurred in the past, and frankly, couldn't care less.

Best,

DM

G

grapepunched

^ Very well put, but BOG needs to come back for himself and his friends before he starts to get back in the BIZ...

Glad to see so much POSITIVITY. Much love and peace~
BOG, there's still plenty to teach us and plenty to teach those that never had the opportunity to learn from your ways...

-gp

Last edited:
T

tex1969

I have only been using the boards for a couple of years now, and was not here to actually coversate with bog. The one thing that is very important to me is the way that he responded to questions and talked to everyone. Going through his threads I got the feeling that everyone liked, and most Cared for him. To me these are the things that drive people to purchase your seeds when they already have some :jump: , and to give a shit about you when you are gone. I do not know if you were sincere or just a master sells man, but whatever you were you made people feel good about buying your seeds. I hope that whatever you decide to do with the rest of your time among us makes you feel just as good!

G

grapepunched

WOW, Guinea! VERY FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING THREAD!
Thanks for sharing it with all of us...

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO means I LOVE YOU!
Smokin' one right now while I think about BOG back in OG days....

Ahhhhh.... sweet sweet memories....

-gp

Dr. G

ya im so sad i didnt get to ever talk to the person whos pot is my favorite

im going to roll up a sour bubble joint right now

G

Holy grail

Holy grail

The sourbubble is got to be 1 of the best strains around, glad I picked up 3 pks from steele savage. :jump:

3 sb seedlings

J

jipedestran

Lifesaver Survivors.

The three small ones are a 7 year old pheno that survived a growroom Mite Attack.

peace
jip

B

bigbluntbob

I didn't really "know" bog but I got to say, he was a nice guy. when i first joined og his strains were everywhere and he was mentioned in almost every thread.

he had a thread going about the dangers of smoking tobacco and i posted in that thread mentioning that i had got off of meth but couldnt kick the winstons... he writes me this big, long pm saying how much he respected people who could overcome addiction and so on. just a hell of a nice guy. that is usually not the case among people with big online identities. i got a lot of respect for him. while at og i saw him do a lot to help people, never was he involved in the "politics of pot"...at least not that i can remember.

i never got a chance to grow any of his strains but i did smoke some boggelgum. it will rattle your brain to say the least.

this is a cool thread. i enjoyed reading everybody's memories of bog.

-bob

G

grapepunched

This thread is going great. I've got quite a lot of BOG gear racking up, so I'll be posting some grow shows sometime in the future,,,

-gp

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
guess im a lil late to this thread, but very happy to see it. dont remember when i first heard bout the bushy old grower, but ive learned much from you since that time. ive also gotten much enjoyment from your online persona! the genes speak for themselves. put me down as one more "older" grower that would love to see you and your canna spirit back in the community!

Lt. Dan

90% of my garden is Bog genes. I stocked up back in the day so I'll be running them for awhile :headbange

I don't post much but I got into growing in 2003 on OG by reading BOG's threads. I'm still running BOG seeds to this date. Here's my 100% Bog veg garden with 2 LSD phenos and 3 phenos from a Medley mix.

LSD in flower

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Lovely Thread GP!!!!

always wanted to try his BOGGLEGUM.......you know why......you r one of the best BOGGUM'expert.........seriously hope to try one day,many wishes to Mr Bonanza,and thanks you GP for your great job...

.....................NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO........................................

G

grapepunched

Hey thanks everyone for keeping the BOG spirit alive!!!
Thanks Elemental, I appreciate your compliments and I hope you get to try some of BOGs Bubblegum variations, they are very tasty and potent... Some of my favorite herb for sure...
I see you are chanting, that's wonderful! Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!
Thanks for the pics SWind and Lt.Dan! BOG would be proud.

-gp