What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wishes to BOG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bog is missed we have spoken on a few ocasions on OG. Here is some of his gear(LSD) almost ready to chop. I need to finish her flush

Last edited:

0h-gn00h

i remember bog from the og days :( it's been a while since i've even spoken to him... i'm sure he's enjoying his life either way though!

G

grapepunched

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!!!!!!!!!
our chanting has brought BOG back to us!
BEST WISHES to you bushy!!!!
NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!
NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!
NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!

-gp

TrainMan

If anyone has the July 2005 issue of hightimes on page 40-44 is a great article on Bog's elevated potting method. Bog also talks about his curing method...which is the same way I cure buds to this day. I also do the 24 to 72 hours of total darkness before harvest. When I started indo in 1998 I was not very good but after getting jorge cervantes indoor grow bible....and reading tons and tons of forums with bog's methods and techniques I can get some nice nugs. Bog grows awesome plants because he never lets them get rootbound(He stays one step ahead of his plants not one step behind). I always liked bogs info because he went into detail that was simlpe to understand and it always seemed to work lol. I could go on all night...Bottom Line is BOG is one of the best to ever grace these forums

great method...turns the tops of the root ball into an oversized stem...great idea because it makes them drink water faster

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
Hey BOG you helped free me from tobacco. 5 years and counting, THANKS! I am healther and got some killer gene's for doing so. We still love ya here, come back.

4 years 7+ months for me.

By far the best seeds I have grown. Great germination and healthy, healthy plants. (JLP did some good work too)

I hear his seeds are coming available in cali clubs - I'd make the road trip, but they would turn me away.
I'd feel bad and probably start smoking cigarettes again and that wouldn't be a good thing