What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
It certainly depends on what growing system you are using, but for organic soil growers, "flushing" is quite literally impossible. The only way to get the same effect, is to create an environment in which the roots cannot take up any new nutrition. Severe drought, effectively accomplishes this. If no new nutrition is entering the plant, it is forced to it's reserve supply, held within the leaves.

dank.Frank

When I flush, I flush with a very high PH so it locks out most of any nutrient uptake.... I like a very slooooow dry so I dont mind the fresh clean water in the plant.

Zapadra

When I flush, I flush with a very high PH so it locks out most of any nutrient uptake.... I like a very slooooow dry so I dont mind the fresh clean water in the plant.

I've oft' wondered about a lockout on purpose, similarly EDTA/DTPA solution at one's own discretion.?

TheBlaze

Some dried glue.

Not the best photos unfortunately.

picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Day 2 of 12/12 as of yesterday

Day 2 of 12/12 as of yesterday

Decided not to take full room pics anymore. Would rather focus on a few plants at a time.

Pics are of Lemon Zkittle and Black DOG. You can see the plants are recovering from a micro nutrient deficiency. They weren't happy with the new soil they were in. So I had to cut the plastic 10L pots off them, and repot them into 20L pots with Freedom Farms soil. They are much happier now. Soon they will be 100%.

Lemon Zkittle more sativa looking, and black DOG obv indica looking. Note the supercropped black DOG. I prefer topping and supercropping to control height.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts