What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

Day 9 of 12/12 as of yesterday

Day 9 of 12/12 as of yesterday

Lemon Zkittle
picture.php

Lemon Zkittle
picture.php

Black DOG
picture.php

Lemon Zkittle
picture.php

Lemon Zkittle
picture.php

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Looking good, there is a lemon skittles on the local scene. Locked in for more bru.

Zap. I didnt take the job but i made some friends. Took a job in an industry i started out in, with long hours but better pay.:tiphat:

TheBlaze

Day 17 of 12/12 as of yesterday

Day 17 of 12/12 as of yesterday

The camera on my phone is a bit fucked. The lense is either scratched, or there is some fluid between the glass backing and the lense. I need to get it fixed, as it is the only camera I have.

Please excuse the quality of the pics and the funny colour.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

King Rat

there is my favorite lemon skittle again! nice to see her! i believe it was pic #2 at the first post of this site. but could be pic #1.
Both look great!

TheBlaze

On point mate looking uniform

Thanks brother bear

there is my favorite lemon skittle again! nice to see her! i believe it was pic #2 at the first post of this site. but could be pic #1.
Both look great!

Almost bud. Definitely a lemon zkittle, but that is LZ#7 and not #2.

#2 is the most sativa of the lot, but for some reason hasn't stretched at all. LOL. Very strange. The rest of the LZ are pretty uniform though. Not too much phenotypical expression in this line. Nice

Nice room buddy!

The babies look very healty too.

Subscribed :lurk:

:tiphat:

Welcome Jare!

TheBlaze

31 days of 12/12 as of yesterday

31 days of 12/12 as of yesterday

We're experiencing a heatwave. Struggling with temps a little. Even with a 24 000 btu AC cranked to maximum. I did also add another light though.

picture.php

Glue S1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php