Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kree73

Definitely will. I was happy with the Devils Harvest Seeds version but I am a big fan of Sour Diesel. I used to have a great mother of Rez's SD IBL.

The Devils Harvest gave me two different phenos that I've grown for the last year but one's on its last run. The second one was more narcotic of a stone with a subtle flavor but not that classic diesel flavor I'm seeking for my garden long term.

Hope you get a good female from the New Blue Diesel. That sounds great.

Hey man . Kree73 just wants you to know … I like the Puff Puff Pass designation . Old school smoking rules :tiphat:

TheBlaze

Looks sold mate. Lol:tiphat:

I wish I could keep most of it, but then I would have to prostitute myself to keep the lights on. :biggrin:

Might be the best looking S1 I've seen to date. Well done. Great grow! :respect:

dank.Frank

That is high praise brother. Thank you!

I think there might be some Dansbuds magic in them. RIP DB

Oh my Goodness ( I wish it was my goodness lol ) . Some pretty plants . It still fascinates me the same weed …. So many different colours and taste/smells .

I love growing them, more than I love smoking them. Such beautiful plants, and a great hobby/job.

looking stellar there TheBlaze . Cant wait to see those all dried up :biggrin:

Thanks. Give me a week, and I will be happy to oblige.

great buds, subbed for the show :lurk:

Welcome and thank you Mike.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look spot on too to the real gg4 ...!!!...

A bit more compact, with what appears to be less stretch, with perhaps chunkier buds. But otherwise, yes. It looks nearly spot on. I'd agree.

That's the one you want to use as a pollen donor to take back to the original mother for a Selfed BC1. I'd sort those seeds.

dank.Frank

TheBlaze

A bit more compact, with what appears to be less stretch, with perhaps chunkier buds. But otherwise, yes. It looks nearly spot on. I'd agree.

That's the one you want to use as a pollen donor to take back to the original mother for a Selfed BC1. I'd sort those seeds.

dank.Frank

I'm sure I will some seeds in these flowers, but I suppose that wouldn't help as the males could display any number of phenotypical variations. Right?

TheBlaze

I wish you could help too bro. ;) I'm not looking forward to the trimming. If things keep improving, I'm seriously going to consider getting something like a satellite trimmer.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Im not really clued up on mechanical aids but some are a waste of time, might aswell get a goat to trim it for you based on the damage some machines do. Why did you go for dry trim? It will make for better product im sure, the dry is slower and more trichomes make it into the end user with dry trim.