What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

will the real MTF please stand up

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got some of yukon´s Mtf-x and its great smoke with a nice taste and the only way to get in touch with mtf gene´s ...

will plant the next batch ASAP -

Fj

Hey there everyone. its nice to see some of the old crew is still kickin. Get ahold of me guys id like to see whats new with you all... you know who you are ;).

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey whats up shaolin... I missed what CC said. He must have stopped by and said something, then deleted his post? oh well i hope all is well.

shaolin730

CC didn't stop by, Sha was just sayin hi cause we know eachother I'm assuming :D. Everythings cool, I've just been busy lately, just got up and going again recently as you can see :D.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its good to see you back around shao. We missed you for about a year or so. Whats goin on as far as strains go bro? Wacha got goin on. Tell CC I said whats up and we hope all is well with him.
I have 4 pics of the MTF for sandman and shaman. They arent the best pics , but you can get the picture. Picked at 50 days and very dense. Anyone for some *tang* :wave:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Even with your shitty camera and terrible pic taking.............
That shit looks dank :D

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Bumping the MTF for the MTF's

Bumping the MTF for the MTF's

Lol...this MTF is just some straight up DANK....all in fun CB :D

I'm in the game now :D I vegged one for two days and tossed it around a vertical 1K HPS....

I'll be back with a pic.....I just hope 1g is enough for a SOG?

Anyways I'll start posting up some shots this week...they seem to be almost finished stretching...makin baby buds now
EDIT: here they are......
:wave:

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow man a whole 2 days veg eh? lol Probly not gonna get very much smoke. I like to vegg her till shes about 18 inches tall. That way I know im gonna have at least 2 oz of some real nice tang flavored medecine.Have a look at my mtf at the same stage of flowering as yours. maybe a few days behind you.

Keep the pics coming VT , im curious to see a mini mtf do its thing. Thanks for contributing to the thread. :wave:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Very nice work CB!! I read you use organic nutrient....yours is healthy as heck...you got her dialed in :respect:

Good point....we can see a bush and a "SOG" style gow....I wanna see if I can get one fat cola....like the one Sandman showed us earlier :D (so for any SOG growers...when you see my pics...just pretend they're lots of them :biglaugh: )

I most definitely will keep the updates coming....that's cool that we're at the same phase :yes:

I have lived in the valley(matanuska) for a long time....and NEVER got any MTF.
I know some bikers up north are rumored to have it....but its more like an urban myth around here to jack up the dealers shit.
Im not holding my breath on getting it....because If I did....How the hell am I going to know what it is? Just because someone says it is....doesnt mean it is.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
It does smell like Tang......

It does smell like Tang......

High :wave:

The Tang smell is very unique...refreshing...I have a LOT of strains and this is in my top 3...love the way she develops in flower....now I have an idea of how she does...

rooting clones a for a bush grow....the latest pics

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
VT is this your first run with MTF? It is looking very happy fasho! The scent gets stronger of tang towards the end of flower. At the stage she at right now you get this dank ass herb smell I bet. Kinda hard to put a finger on the smell till she starts ripening up more. But dont you love the frost coating? and how fast she is? WOOOT! I'll match you a picture shortly.

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Nice!! Can't wait to get a bushy lady like the one ya just pictured....very sweet!

My 1st run with her...and I am a new grower...dude, I have only harvested a couple times...I am NOT a good grower....my point? This plant is so easy to work with....hard to root though!!! And they will act up without enough light....but so so easy to grow...

Anyone can get this plant lookin' good...great strain.....a keeper....I am trying to spread it around in case I ever need it again :D

Nice update brotha :wave: Happy Friday!!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
chili-beautiful plants! just a little background(from my experience) back in the 80's there were quite a few strains called mtf. first, anything grown in the valley and sold in the city was labelled as mtf so that it would be bought sight unseen by anyone who could get thier hands on it, anytime they could. this sounds worse than it is cuz everything grown there was the bomb. from my recollection the original mtf was a very sativa ass kicker and is still alive and well, and yes the bikers are among those who have it. but the hippies got it too!!!!!!!! you have a better chance of getting it from the bikers, who are willing to sell it to those they like, than the hippies who spread it arounf to friends only.
as for the tang, from what i remember, this was original mtf crossed with an indica from the interior everyone called golf ball, because of the buds, and the end product was one of the best strains ive ever smoked. thats the absolute best cut of mtf to have and second only to alaska blueberry as the best strain we got!!!!!
now, as far as the guns go-best be careful, even the hippies got em......

theres alot of alaskans with alot of stories about this, this was just my story.

Latest posts

Latest posts