What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

will the real MTF please stand up

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know there is alot of different MTF's going around. But this one is super sweet! I gotta send my reguards to MTF Sandman and Shaman. Killer clone all around. Smells like some grapefruit citrus type buds. The smoke is mello and the high is outstanding.
Anyone with some MTF or crosses please post them up.

Tunefull

Hi chilli

Your title caught my eye,Have spoken a few times to MTF sandman(well he has helped me a few times)
I never realised he was a breeder
Or u a freind of his who had a cutting off him?

Lovely pics tho m8

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
never had real MTF.

I had sag's MTF but it was a boring commercial indica. tasted like chocolate and smoked very nice though.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Nice pics, Chili Berkster....looks like some Dank....

I was gifted some MTF by an OG'er.....

My cuts smell spicy...not like grapefruit....we must have diff cuts...I'll post pics when I get some rooted and in flower....

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure if the Sandman is still doin it up or not. But i got lucky a year ago and copped a couple cuttings from them. Very sweet deal. This cutting took awhile to dial in just how i like em. But worth every minute. This latest one was grown organic hydro using PBP @ 900-1100 ppm. I'm gonna drop to @ 500 and see what happens next run. She produces real nice tight nugs, real dense and good trich production for bubble or kiff. When dialed in properly it is real fast, like 50-55 days for mature bud. This particular one was chopped closer to 49 days. Has an awesome smell and i cant wait to fill a bowl when its dry.

G

Mantuska Thunderfuck, I think. If it is I can say that is as good as stated. I smoked some from a good friend who got a cutting from Alaska and to this day its one of the best strains Ive smoked. Hopefully I will be able to smoke some more of it someday but its one of those rare strains so I dunno. :confused: Great pics Chili, you got one hellva plant there.

Last edited:

Nate

Hehe, I have grown Apollo's Thunder

Hehe, I have grown Apollo's Thunder

Killer, Killer herb all the way 'round. Rez has said my pheno appears to be very on the MT side.
224AT01.JPG

224DSCN1100.JPG

My old A Thunder Thread

I would definitly try another cross with MT in it. I know rez has some more...

BTW nice pics everyone so far, I was drooling for a bit before I could remember what I was lookin at :D

G

I have grown and made crosses of OG MTF from the mat-su valley for a few years now.

my cuts came directly from a biker who has been growing MTF for more than 20 years
"indophiliac" your real close ..it stands for "matanuska thunderfuck"...which is part of the mat-su (matanuska/susitna valley just north of anchorage) its an area known for world record veggies (100# cabbages for instance) and for thunderfuck.

anyway here is a pic of my MTF mom after polinationg her w/ BLOCKHEAD pollen (thunderfukin blockhead) became the result of this cross, she is heavily seeded in these pics:

she has a a slight grapefruit hint...but most recognize the strong tangerine w/ slight diesel undertones after a good cure. (MTF has also been known in Alaska as "Tang" due to the odor/taste)

here are pics of thunderfukinBlockhead (TFB) Og refugee has a good thread on here that you guys have probably seen (in the grow diaries forum)....I'll get the link if I need to:
TFB:

good thread...lets see more pics!
-yukon

a couple more of the MTF mother:

Last edited:

Nate

Nice pics Yukon those look nice, I have a friend who was from alaska and when I mentioned MT he referred to it as "Tang"

And let's see some more pics!!!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
props berkster, they look yummy.

edit: whats with the avatar, looks like someone i know :chin:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice one Nate! real nice, and i agree it looks like a mtf phenotype for sure. Also some outstanding looking thunderfuckinblockhead. WOW!
Eh Jayman.. sup bro.. its a young Hunter S Thompson pic from high times magazine from years and years ago before you were born no doubt.. like 1977 or something. lol I thought it would be cool to use it as long as i did some justice right?
Tang flavor is an excellent description . I kinda get a tangerine scent, i related to grapefruitish.. Citrus type scent for sure. Best part of the clone is the high. Its so nondescript. Just really gets me stoned. With pleasure too, not worrying about coughing up a lung like say Strawberry cough or some of those other expandomatic strains. Yields are quite nice too when she's dialed in.

Last edited:

Nate

thanks berkster, that veg pic you just posted has me doing double takes, looks like a girl i know :D

MTF-Sandman

OG Refugee
Veteran
Hey! There ya are Chili Berkster :wave:

Nice to see our gal is doing ya right :woohoo:

Here's a pic of the original clone I got just before the chop at 48 days.

and a couple shots of the sugar :D

Hey tunefull, I'm not a breeder but I've got a nice project near in the future for her.

Is it me or do ya'll get serious muchies after smoking her? I could make a fortune selling junk food to my friends when they smoke it...hmmmm :chin:

I totally understand the tang comment Yukon...my arms smell like it after doing anything in the room with her :yummy:

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Nice pics Sandman :D I can rest easy now...and look forward to the near future :D

Nice pics everyone!!!

MTF-Sandman

OG Refugee
Veteran
Nice looking gals CB! Somehow I knew you'd take good care of her :wink:

You're in for some nice smoke VT...take care of her and she'll more than return the favor :D

MrDank

Veteran
I did the MTF that MTF Sandman and MTF Shaman had at Overgrow a couple times. She is good smoke indeed...EXCELLENT strain for beginners because she is impossible to mess up. She tasted like Tang (not pootang) and had a great indica buzz. Not overpowering, but a real nice warm fuzzy indica high. Good medicine for the mind and body