What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

will the real MTF please stand up

G

ok these are pics from a while ago as you will see in the date. i recieved this cut from an older cat whom lived in seatle.he was originally from alaska . he gifted me this amazing mtf cut. she is abosultely coated in trichs and will turn soo dark pureple on you she could look black... the leaves were soo jagged and felt like sandpaper. completly different than any other plant i ahve seen. she was an incredible yeilder also.. very fragrant buds... solid buds.. its a sham she was lost from my garden after a move and the 3 people i gave her to never talked to me again .. bastards ran off with a true fucking gem. well the guy whom i got it from house burnt down from an old flty wire on his jacuzzi pump...lost everything. then was wanted growing.. fucking pigs. anyway. here she is in all her glory.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Nice Sandman!! I love big colas.....I wish these girls would hurry up and root!!

G

yeah mtf i learned that easy ounce kolas are possible with the real cut. holy cow can she yeild. i yeilded 8 ounces from i think a mom and 2 clones. i loved her man i miss that freakin plant... ahhghghghhh

MTF-Sandman

OG Refugee
Veteran
Yeah, she's a beast in a SOG...right at 1.5lbs from a 4x2.5x5 closet the last run of her. She loves excessive amounts of light....which is a mixed blessing since she won't show her true abilities under "normal" amounts of HID lighting.

DaDornta

I'd love to smoke the "real" thing one day. So many people up here claim to have the "real thing" but it's not...I talk to older ppl than myself around these parts and they remember back in the 70's how good the bud used to be. . .

mtf-shaman

give them some time and loving care and i am sure you will be most pleased with the results.....patience VT......

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Keeping fine genetics alive.....

Keeping fine genetics alive.....

mtf-shaman said:
.....patience VT......
High mtf shaman....you're a wise lady.... :wave:
Tried the traditional rockwool and tray for rooting....no success... said phunk it...and put it in the rockwool bubbler cloner that Sandman reccommended (thx bro :wave: )
Sandman....I am eternally grateful for this plant... :wave:
MTF Sandman said:
Yeah, she's a beast in a SOG...
stay tuned....we're gonna see her do her thing in a 1K Recirc DWC....
:smoke:

Last edited:

MTF-Sandman

OG Refugee
Veteran
hehehe...more victims :D Don't be scared to spread the love over there with her...she was meant for being enjoyed by all.

Can't wait to see her in DWC...she trains pretty easy also if that matters.

BTW, Shaman gets the credit for making me start using that cloner...after a little arm twisting it turned out to be my best friend for making quick work of cloning :bow:

Keefhead

Another victim pokes his head above the green. Uh, I was just offered a gift of a cutting of MTF. The love is being spread... and will be enjoyed.

Is there any way to obtain clones nowerdays? I live on the east coast, and have been looking for MTF clones forever. It is #1 on my wishlist. I would kill to have some of those MTF clones, those buds look killer.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right , I dont know of any clubs or dispensaries around that have the MTF as an option. If anyone knows otherwise chime in. Good luck sweet.

G

SweetIndica said:
Is there any way to obtain clones nowerdays? I live on the east coast, and have been looking for MTF clones forever. It is #1 on my wishlist. I would kill to have some of those MTF clones, those buds look killer.

the only way I know of is to know an Alaskan (1st)

now...this is the tricky part...they must be willing to GIFT you a clone or 2 or 3 (this person u will not randomly meet) they will be a real friend.

when i got my cut from a CLOSE FRIEND ...it came w/ conditions:

I cant give ANY cuts away for any reason.
I cant sell cuts to anyone for any reason.

I can't sell the or give away the mom or any moms that I create....or any clones.

I can't start a commercial operation using the cuts...only for personal use.

well I could easily violate those conditions if I wanted to, but then my source (if they found out) would cut me off...and I have had to get cuts several times since my 1st. (they lurk in cannabis forums, but never post, they never would have until i suggested that they do)

they do know that i make crosses using clones from the mom, and they frown on that too...but havent cut me off for it. (they know i'm not a seed or weed dealer tho)

I'm sure u guys understand why its so hard to come by, and why alaskans keep it in high regard.

mr. cannabible (jason king) has tried on several occasions to get me, to arrange access to my source. (it hasnt happened yet...and surely wont)....and this was after cb1 and cb2..so he was obviously hooked from the TF he documented in cb1 I dont think he really found "the source" or even MTF tho...as thats what he always asked me about.

he found what I think he called "alaska thunderfuck" (no such thing as far as I know...and he knows it too)(((correct me if im wrong peeps)))

BTW good luck finding a cut....It is possible beyond my experience,

I just wanted to point out my scenario...and I know others are in the same boat as me.
-yukon

Last edited:
yukon said:
the only way I know of is to know an Alaskan (1st)

now...this is the tricky part...they must be willing to GIFT you a clone or 2 or 3 (this person u will not randomly meet) they will be a real friend.

when i got my cut from a CLOSE FRIEND ...it came w/ conditions:

I cant give ANY cuts away for any reason.
I cant sell cuts to anyone for any reason.

I can't sell the or give away the mom or any moms that I create....or any clones.

I can't start a commercial operation using the cuts...only for personal use.

well I could easily violate those conditions if I wanted to, but then my source (if they found out) would cut me off...and I have had to get cuts several times since my 1st. (they lurk in cannabis forums, but never post, they never would have until i suggested that they do)

they do know that i make crosses using clones from the mom, and they frown on that too...but havent cut me off for it. (they know i'm not a seed or weed dealer tho)

I'm sure u guys understand why its so hard to come by, and why alaskans keep it in high regard.

mr. cannabible (jason king) has tried on several occasions to get me, to arrange access to my source. (it hasnt happened yet...and surely wont)....and this was after cb1 and cb2..so he was obviously hooked from the TF he documented in cb1 I dont think he really found "the source" or even MTF tho...as thats what he always asked me about.

he found what I think he called "alaska thunderfuck" (no such thing as far as I know...and he knows it too)(((correct me if im wrong peeps)))

BTW good luck finding a cut....It is possible beyond my experience,

I just wanted to point out my scenario...and I know others are in the same boat as me.
-yukon

Yea, i understand. Would i be able to like take a trip to Alaska and find someone to give me/pay for a clone or would it be very hard?

Latest posts

Latest posts