What's new

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

Bud Jones

I already have a good understanding of the 2 blocks of text you have kindly copied & pasted.

Neither of those contain a single mention to double serrations, so what is your point exactly?

I am happy to share my knowledge on the subject but you're failing to engage me in a way that encourages such discussion!

:laughing:
Lol dude has several profiles on different forums . That’s his posting style ..

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
"It's not bullshit if you believe it"

Dwell on the logic of that statement for a moment.. :D

They aren't the same really, it seems wack based on what the weeds are. Chem 91S1s are not that similar to the purest og kushes over the years ive seen at all. Not the same terps by far, or effect, or bud style. I grew a few chem 91s1s, nothing resembles og out of those I saw.

I have a plant. Came in a pack of DNA genetics reserva privada og kush about 2009 or 10. Inside of pack said OG kush (chem 91 s1, aka skunk va). This plant smokes almost identical to ghost. My plant a tad more terpy, ghost a tad more potent in the knock you down way. Without comparing the two side by side most people would not identify the difference. When growing s1s, most offspring are very og like. But out of around 40 or so none were as good as mom. When I crossed her with isp's chem d bx3 I found super loud potent plants that are better than both parents at about 2 out of 30 females.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Ya but it wasn't the parent. Not sure why they would put that, probably misinformed.

And that isn't really way back when, OGKUSH had been circulating for many years before 2008. Skunk VA was not OGkush either...

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Now you are either calling me a liar about a plant I found in a pack 20 years ago. That I bought and opened. Or you are full of shit. Right on dude.

Not at all, I clearly stated that if the package had that printed on it, DNA is the misinformers. Who knows why or if by accident.

I never said you were full of shit, so no need to resort to vulgarity :)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Ya but it wasn't the parent. Not sure why they would put that, probably misinformed.

Ans that isn't really way back when, OGKUSH had been circulating for many years before 2008.

Ok. So please explain why dna wrote that 10 years ago. And then last year phylos says the exact same thing.

What do you know about this? Please share your wisdom?

I cannot wait to have my mind blown.

Maybe what you know as og or chem 91 is incorrect? I find that more likely is the case.

herbgreen

Veteran
This story right here told by one of only real keepers of the chemdog 91 is very illuminating for sure

The Pot Cast
Episode 2 - Skunk VA of Lucky Dog Seed Co / ChemFamily

https://soundcloud.com/the_pot_cast/episode-2-skunk-va-of-lucky-dog-seed-co-chemfamily

I would say chem 91 cuts back then and even now so rare that most people think they have it or can't identify it or have a fake one its just that simple

hard to believe they had a real chem 91 to make S1 seeds just to call it OG Kush

:hijacked::hijacked::hijacked:
There are are folks that theorize chem91 is the origins of OG Kush and Diesel

Prob why thats in there as a their best guess as to where in originated?

I dont think anyone knows for sure

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Genetic testing thinks chem 91 is og's mom. That combined with the fact it throws og kush type plants. And the fact dna felt chem 91 was og's mom at least 10 years ago if not more.

And for me. The fact my pack of og kush also labeled chem 91 skunk va gave me a keeper og kush type plant. Seems pretty convincing.

What is to dispute about it?

trippn

Whatever. Your not worth arguing with. Of in reality, there is no argument, as facts are a stubborn things.

Sam Watson/Ratman, is a Rat.

Quote from Shanti.

Sam and Nevil use to work a bit on strains together but when it was revealed that Sam
and his crew of Americans in Holland all were part of informants for the DEA in
America on a radio program in Holland they split to the UK to do other things.

Pretty well sums it up.

He WAS, a DEA Informant.

Oh.

Do you also know Ratman WAS working with GW Pharma, but was DENIED his License Reauthorization LAST YEAR???

BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT HE GOT BUSTED IN SANTA CRUZ. WHEN HE RATTED OUT SACRED SEEDS TO EASE HIS TROUBLE A THE TIME
Whatever, you obviously have 0 knowlege about what youre spewing.

Its well known hes a Rat. Just not by you.

I could care less, but I aint arguing with you about it.

You wrestle with a pig, and your get diry, and the pig likes it.

I also dont converse with those that defend KNOWN RATS. Birds of a Feather, Flock Together.

People that sympathize with Rats IMHO wont have trouble also ratting.

I realize Watson has a booster team supporting his role in documenting and assembling important cannabis strains, and he rewards them with his marvelous hash, but I couldn’t help but notice an illuminating comment made by Nevil online a few years ago:
“It would have been about ’95, but I’m terrible with dates, but I was working at the Castle for Ben and they came to see me. They wanted to enlist my help in delineating the ancestries of the strains that I had put out. Ben still wasn’t selling anything that I hadn’t made (to the best of my knowledge). I found this to be a remarkable request for a number of reasons. I asked them why? What followed rocked my world. They told me that they were cooperating with the Australian Federal Police, who wanted to establish links between growing operation in Australia using genetic fingerprinting and the information I was to provide. This would lead to longer prison sentences. I’d recently done 11 months in maximum security remand in Australia and alarm bells are going off in my head like crazy. But I can be cool under pressure and decided to draw them out. They knew I had children in Australia and couldn’t go and see them. The suggestion was raised that cooperating might help my chances to be able to go back. They thought they had me. I said that I needed time to consider this proposal and needed some kind of documentary proof that they were genuine. No problem, I was told. On a later visit I was provided with documents from the Australian Federal Police demonstrating that this and much more was indeed the case. I said that I wished to show these documents to a legal adviser before making any decisions and was given their permission to do so. I went to Mario Lap, who used to work for the N.I.A.D. (Dutch institute for alcohol and drugs) and was an adviser to the Dutch Labor Party on cannabis affairs. He has a good paralegal mind and is well acquainted with law as it relates to cannabis. He was horrified as to the implications of those documents and didn’t particularly like American spooks operating in his back yard. He made further inquiries with the various Dutch ministries as to who these people were and who they were connected with and how they got their permits for Hortapharm. Mario is on record as to what he concluded and how that lead to their losing the Hortapharm license, My repeating it would only be hearsay. He may still have the original documents. Some time later when Hortapharm had lost their license and the Dutch law had been changed and seed breeding was illegal in Holland, we were all fairly bitter. Sam wanted a showdown which Arjan ended up organizing. Sam, Rob, Arjan and I met in a coffee shop. I don’t think Scott [Shantibaba] was there. They accused me of bringing down Hortapharm and I accused them of destroying the Dutch scene in order to get a monopoly. They came with their rationalizations the end justifying the means etc, but neither of us denied anything much. Nothing was achieved and we never saw each other again.” —Nevil

bump

herbgreen

Veteran
Genetic testing thinks chem 91 is og's mom. That combined with the fact it throws og kush type plants. And the fact dna felt chem 91 was og's mom at least 10 years ago if not more.

And for me. The fact my pack of og kush also labeled chem 91 skunk va gave me a keeper og kush type plant. Seems pretty convincing.

What is to dispute about it?

No,its possible and Caleb @CSI humboldt says hes got some OG terps/flavors out of his chem91 S1 and his cut came from Sk_va

But I would not hold that thinking they reversed a chem91

Its just a way of explaining possible origins on the pack for sure

No one knows and people have different experiences w/OG some of which are nothing like chemdog

But its possible? Its possible and even more probable with SourD

I can only refer back to Sk_va, mattberger or josh D or one those folks

Some basic info here

https://www.beardbrospharms.com/new...-blazers-series-the-origins-of-og-kush-part-i

JoshD talks about it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4Sm6krDN4M

BTW there is a very good thread right here....

The DEFINITIVE OG Kush History

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=359304

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
In that link a few posts back skunkva said that sourD was a probably an accidental cross between superskunk and chem91. or he was pretty sure anyway.

The history of the Tahoe OG cut is known though.

I asked Nspecta about this awhile ago (not my place to drop their name so it gets blanked out);

"Chemdog Greg/Mass G is responsible for the Tahoe OG/Chemdog S1 story...no truth to it at all. Swerve ran with Greg's story and popularized the bullshit.

_______ is Greg's "Tahoe" buddy who is responsible for the Tahoe OG...It's just an OG Kush cut...no direct relation to Chemdog. ____ told me the whole story in person and the story has been substantiated by others in the circle."

Nspecta is the same guy you are talking about. He said that ^^^

herbgreen

Veteran
Yes, Nspecta is CSI... had noticed chem91 had some OG like terps/flavors found in his S1 seeds that was either on the potcast w/heavydayze or csi IG around the time last year he came out with the chem91 S1

yeah, but its pretty much agreed by most that OG Kush came out of krypto bagseed from FL

Worlds away from Chem 91

It still might actually share some things flavor profiles etc

I think also most people getting Chemdog are getting ChemD maybe Chem4 probably not straight Chem91

That's another thing that adds to confusion...:biggrin:

:off2::beat-dead:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I've smoked chem 91, chemd, and many ogkush things over the years. OGkush is distinctively different. Of course one may note some similar notes, but almost all weed has all the same terpenes, just in varying ratios. Its not surprising in a bunch of seeds of something that some varietals will be funky in different directions.

CarolinGuy

Uncle Fester Day 19F

Uncle Fester Day 19F

One of the four that I'm running out. Working on creating an F1 in a separate room.

picture.php

View image in gallery

Bud Jones

I’m curious about the Uncle Fester’s Sk too.I saw a pot cast and a vid of a guy who ran them and he said it was all mids .

That being said , I believe half of what I see , none of what I hear .. I’m looking forward to seeing someone’s finished journal here , I’m not a judgey person by any means .

HillBillyAlien

I’m curious about the Uncle Fester’s Sk too.I saw a pot cast and a vid of a guy who ran them and he said it was all mids .

That being said , I believe half of what I see , none of what I hear .. I’m looking forward to seeing someone’s finished journal here , I’m not a judgey person by any means .

I grew a few. Its skunky and burnt rubber fuel like. Nothing sweet

I dont smoke so i dont have a smoke report

These i got are from masterthai himself not the skunk18 or whatever it is

Latest posts

Latest posts