picture.php
picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Some very nice pics guys. I will take some pics in later morning and try to get them posted. My X's are outside in ground. The balance just moved inside for flowering. Best weather of the summer came a little late. Finally sunny and dryer now that their inside. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
2016 X's and ACE gear

2016 X's and ACE gear

The largest of the Zamaldelica x Hawaiian's
The lone Golden Tiger putting on bud weight,2 1/2 weeks in
Zamal Hash and a Snow Moon in grey rectangle tub. Balance of grow, Kali China and some Orient Express's:thank you:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
It's obvious that I don't know how to post pictures formatted properly. SORRY The soil I purchased this year turned out to be very inconsistent from bag to bag. I'm also down one 600 watt HPS light as the ballast failed this year. Some of these seeds were started at different times as you can see from plant sizes. Trying to get harvest times closer together. The Peyote Purple was started a little later as the room temps will drop quite a bit over the next 12 weeks. Going for color change as dramatic as possible. Thanks ACE I'm having fun!!! Peace

corky1968

Veteran
Here's my NL X Oldtimer Haze hybrid again. Sorry for the dark pictures.
Too much light at the wrong angle sure messes things up.

BTW: She's seeded as a result of being pollinated with a male Kerala.

Those seeds should be interesting to grow out.

picture.php

The top:

picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Buddler, Yes I will have a new one on the way soon. It's been pretty hot here lately. I may wait a week or two before I order one. Room temps in high 80's to mid 90's . One more light might bring on stress. By end of August day and night temps will drop significantly. I added more 105 watt cfl's and one led light. I have new bulbs in the other two 600 HPS's. They seem to be holding their own so far. Just 14 plants inside this year. Peace

subrovka

It's obvious that I don't know how to post pictures formatted properly.

hey farmerlion, you can switch to "original only" instead of "thumbnail" in the "insert images" window and your pics will be shown in original size

hope i could help you :tiphat:

subrovka

Maria #1

Maria #1

Malawi x Durban day 54 from seed.

EDIT: THIS IS MALAWI x JACKS CLEANER II ..made a mistake..Malawi x Durban is on the move! check the "Malawi 12/12 from seed" thread if you wanna see more.
picture.php

Last edited:

Shooters

I've got a male Zamaldelica jizzing on some Orient Express ladies. The party is on!

I just did the opposite; male Orient Express to a female Zamaldelica early batch.

And just planted two seeds from a female (nanner) F2 Zamaldelica x female Peyote Purple.

:artist:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Shooters, What phenotype is your male, more VB or Yunnan? I have one Orient Express and one Snow Moon male. Both are hanging outside with the 5 Zamaldelica x Hawaiian ladies. My OE male is VB dominant. I will have to spread pollen this week if I'm going to do any hybrids. So far I'm content to leave them alone. The VB pheno of the OE x Peyote Purple does excite me. The PP has not thrown out any pistils yet. She will be good by the end of the week. I may do a branch or two. My notes are not up to par on this male. It isn't a stellar male either. It does have extremely tight flower clusters with very nice aroma though. It also is shorter which I prefer in my breeding. The PP is very solid in all aspects of being a mother plant. Peace

Shooters

I'm not sure if it is VB or Yunnan, it does have tight and dense clusters as compared to my other males, puts out an insane amount of pollen too. I also have a very, very purple Violeta that is finishing up making seeds from this OE male. Should be interesting if the VIet Black comes through on this cross. The violeta has a very strong dominant "malawi" high that has even subdued the high I get from my balck pepper pheno zamaldelica.

picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Frustrated Farmer Rrrrr!!!

Frustrated Farmer Rrrrr!!!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment...nt.php?attachmentid=374892&stc=1&d=1471311636
OK none of this worked SORRY! It kept coming up invalid upload. The outside pictures are of the Zamaldelica x Hawaiian. The Golden Tiger are the only pics of real buds growing. The other single is the Zamal Hash Fem. It is a Dominant Zamal phenotype. My allergies are terrible right now so I can't explain anything about aroma. I think I imported into wrong area and didn't know how to move it. I will have a 6 year old help me next time. :fsu::fsu::dunno:

Attachments

• Z x H 2.jpg
    Z x H 2.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 19
  • z x h1 (2).JPG
    z x h1 (2).JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 25
  • zamal hash.jpg
    zamal hash.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 17
  • z x h2.jpg
    z x h2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 25

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Above description is wrong too. First picture is of the Golden Tiger. The center two are the Zamal Hash female. The last on right is the VB dominant male from the Orient Expresses I have. The Zamal Hashes in middle went to 11 leaf sets after several nodes of 9 leaf sets. I had never seen a plant do that before. All have been. (3,5,7,9,9,9,) or stopped at whatever genotype it was. I had never had on do three sets 9 leaf nodes then move to 11 leaf sets. Well this is part of the joy of learning this amazing plant. I will have one more 600 watt HPS on these ladies by the end of the week. This will work well with the temps dropping steadily now through winter. I have two new space heaters when needed to maintain higher room temps. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
OK, I'm not posting pictures tonight. I had enough frustration yesterday. I did order a Nanolux 600watt duel digital ballast and another hood. To replace the single 600 HPS that laid down after several years. Now the 14 plants in flower will have four 600 watt HPS, three 105 watt CFL's and a small LED light for flowering. That should be plenty for the room. My Peyote Purple decided to throw out a bunch of pistils while I was at work. I'm glad she finally joined the party. She may yet see some pollen from the VB dominant male of the Orient Express. Peace

corky1968

Veteran
I cut down one of my Northern Lights X Oldtimer Haze female hybrids that was pollinated by the Kerala males.
I tested a few small buds over the past 2 weeks and know that over 50% of the seeds are mature already.
This way I get to try out some fresh herb at the same time as getting some seeds.
The other female has some ripening unseeded buds and those are what I'm really waiting to try out. :trampoline:
They both now have a real nice pine smell to them with a hint of fruit.
The pine smell is a well known Northern Lights trait that I like.

One day, I'll grow these hybrids in huge pots and really see the potential these plants have.

BTW: Seeded buds as you most likely know are never the same or as full as unseeded.

picture.php

island_organics

Great looking plants everyone! Last year i pollinated a rotten panda female with pck pollen and got about 60 seeds, 5 of which i germinated this Spring. All 5 germinated and were kept outside during the day and kept under cfl´s overnight for 2 weeks before force-flowering by bringing them into a dark shed for 12 hours each day. 4 plants showed male pre-flowers and 2 of those were kept for their pollen as they both displayed great aromas and vigour, along with beautiful structure. Both the males were left to open pollinate this girl who flowered for 10 weeks, stinks like a perfumed turd, and gave me over 900 healthy seeds despite standing only 20" tall.

Latest posts

Latest posts