What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Name and Testers for New Sour Hybrids

Bmac1

Veteran
I can be oke with that. These are not intended for release, so less time presure.

If that's the case, I'd happily run any of those 3. Order of preference would be A5, Bandaid, OSH. I had planned a haze hunt for that time and any of these would surely fit the bill.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Random high strain cross names;
Leda uno x = “Sour Uno”
Brasil KC x = “Diesel Brain”
Mochi x = “Mochiesel”
Cheese x = “Comtiesel”
Stardawg x = “Petrol Star” or “Astro Diesel”
K2 x = simply “SourK2”
Di Frutti x = “Sour Tart” or “Diesel Fruit Bang”
A5 x = “Sour Mash”
Skunk x = “Pepe le Dees”
Bandaid x = “Bandage Dees”
WhiteSumo x = “Sumo Dees”

Lol just brainstorming

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
All sound amazing! That stardawg is gonna be a banger for sure. What cut of stardawg did you use? One of my biggest regrets when it comes to grabbing gear was. I never got to grab heaths cheese x sour cross he made back in the day. I saw some killer phenos found from guys who ran those on breed bay back when. Those are gonna be monster carbon filter killers for sure .
Needless to say those cheese x sour bx2’s are on my wish list for sure. I wish I could come up with a sweet ass name for you bro. I just keep going over the same ones and cheesy d and sour cheese don’t sound like winners to me kinda plain idk lol

Oh and much respect uncle karma heard the pot cast the other day you killed it brother!

I used my own Stardawg cut selected from one of first releases , its the same mom as used in Roaddawg.

Want to rock the Cheese x sd bx ?

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, after spending some time with the calender, I have the time frame and space to do this. Also spent some time reading up on the strain list and its a good one, and I would be more than happy to try any of these, however I think I narrowed it down to my top 3 I would like to try.

Sour Power
Zkittels
Leda uno

*edit* Bandaide Haze sounds good to though, maybe OSH?? would love to do a longer flowering cross, all and all I would be happy to try any of these out */edit*

I have grown out some sour stuff threw B.O.G. in the past, and have been on the hunt for some sour things again. If picked, I would be more than happy to do a detailed grow log, and have a few nice lights to choose from :)

Thanks, and good luck to all.

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
attachment.php

attachment.php

D Frutti strwmilkshake

:tiphat:

Attachments

• 43816512_290171301593043_2014345635123162381_n.jpg
    43816512_290171301593043_2014345635123162381_n.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 40598454_1120103814812460_4957106295358169913_n.jpg
    40598454_1120103814812460_4957106295358169913_n.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 26

mr.brunch

Veteran
I would love to be considered for testing,maybe stardog or k2 x if possible... if not this round then in the future.
Have heard and seen nothing but good things about karma strains.
All the best :tiphat:

Last edited:

Widow P

Hi KG.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zkittelz x (named Zour Z) and Sour Power x (named Dubbel Sour) could be some jewel ![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sour Z for Zkittlez x[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sour [/FONT]Squared or Sour Squared Power for Sour Power x
I have a "Cheesel" clone : Cheese UK x SD (reserva privada).
Very tasty as the Cheese UK with a hint of diesel.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vibes[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Last edited:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Would be happy to be in for some short-medium flowering strain testing, the usual way cocos-perlite with LEDs...

99problems

I'll have an empty tent by then so timing wise it's perfect, a good reason for me to finally start a thread on here to show off the grow also.
Everything sounds great, most interesting would be :

Zkittels
Mochi
Sour Power
Stardawg
Di Frutti strwmilk cut

Will be grown in soil under cob leds.