What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brother's Perpetual Tents

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wifi has been something i've wanted to try for a long time, yours looks delicious.
Peace

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Fuck man. Your shit is always so good. Envious.

*Idea* Same strain perpetual scrog rdwc

Thanks Roof. Keep @ it, you'll get there!

Perpetual RDWC is something I'm planning on in the future, but not for a little time. Large plant RDWC w/vert lighting.

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but for 2012 I'm thinking water-only organics may see a spot in my garden.............:)

Wifi has been something i've wanted to try for a long time, yours looks delicious.
Peace

Thanks True, :tiphat:. She's something else......:dance013:

WiFi & LemChem is a killer line-up, BI. :joint:

Thanks Ras! Should be a run of some stupid strong herb. Happy Holidaze!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BI...with that comment, welcome to my mental list...

Just add water organics IS in your future....!

Thanks for the indirect support, lol. ;)

dank.Frank

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Posting on my new iPad. It's insane. I love my icmag fam!!!!!!

Smokin some critical + and diselnx sfv oh kush

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Little update from the garden. Stretching nicely and starting to fill the screen.

Day 7 flower RDWC

picture.php

2 - Lem Chem

picture.php

1 - WiFi

picture.php

GrowForIt

Yea man, another scrog.... I'm gonna grab a seat for the show. I'm loving on the SSSDH, I just chopped mine a few weeks ago, and I'm amazed it just gets better tasting every day.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Looking good my man, can't wait to see what that Wifi looks like.

Thanks DGSIX. She's starting to do her thing.

wow, some killer shots! really digg that wifi brother! keep it up :joint:

happpy growing

Thanks Adrift! :tiphat:

The Wifi is my baby, but this LemChem pheno is starting to seriously impress me. She seems to be a real panty dropper, :dance013:

Yea man, another scrog.... I'm gonna grab a seat for the show. I'm loving on the SSSDH, I just chopped mine a few weeks ago, and I'm amazed it just gets better tasting every day.

Hey GFI! Thanks for stopping by. Glad you like your SSSDH! It's some world class herb, IMO. Try to cure it for some time if you can. I have some 2-3+ month cured SSSDH and it's some fine, fine stuff.

I spent the holidays relaxing, enjoying family/friends, smoking copious herb of course, and finally............thinking.

2011 was a decent year for me, not great or horrible, but fair. Life went smoothly, but got busier/crazier as the year progressed........a good busy. 2012 came in crazy, and I plan for it to go out even crazier.

2012 will be MY BITCH! Positive thinking, positive attitude, positive people.........time to kick some serious ass. Besides real life, I'm aiming to decently upgrade the garden by the year's end.

Don't want to say too much yet, but 4-6K vert is sounding perfect. :)

OKKKKK........back to things in the garden as they stand.

Day 23 flower - WiFi/LemChem scrog

The screen/training is FAR from perfect, but it'll do. I've been busy and wasn't around for week 3. A final training @ day 20 wasn't optimal, but filled the screen enough to keep me happy. A couple tops in the back/center & front/right just didn't have anywhere to go and stick up a bit more. Just isn't as nice as possible..........had to mention that.

Just bumped PK and lowered Cal-Mag a bit, down to 2mL/gal from 3mL/gal. These girls go apeshit for their Ca/Mg.

pH ~ 5.7-6.0
ppm ~ 800-830

LemChem (2) - center-right. Wifi (1) - left
picture.php

picture.php

LemChem
picture.php

Wifi
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Thanks Cob! They're stacking well, just wish training could have been better.

Day 26 flower, starting to through pistils & resin.

picture.php

LemChem
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wifi bud top, LemChem bud bottom
picture.php

Wifi
picture.php

S

Simon Templar

Damn, this rocks! Looks exceptionally good! Just marvellous!
I'll fill my volcano baloon with some outdoor bud vapor and watch your thread as if it was my favourite movie!

Good luck!

Simon

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
damn bro..those wifi nuggs promise really good, green resinos fats nuggs all around net..thats what we like to see bro, keep the high quality up...
kudos to you brother's!!

woolybear

Veteran
hi brother, wooly checking in again with a question.

need a shopping list for the scrog before I go to home depot.

so it looks like you're using skinny pvc pipes with 3-way corner thingies, with pvc pip legs.

is that wire I see used for the scrog? I don't own many tools, did you drill holes for the wire in the pvc and run them thru like that?

perhaps one of your threads has closer shots of the screen?

lastly, i guess I'm going to need a small hacksaw to cut the pipes?

thanks man

D

DGSIX

Fantastic scrog and fantastic buds man! :dance013:
Great work! Love checkin' in with this one!

:laughing:

-DG-