What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: remembered i had some turkey meatballs so i heated some up for the doggos...

all done in the garden for the day...only 4 more days and i can fire up the second half of the room...

gonna have to make a trip for medium soon...blasting through those bales like i'm suddenly dealing with twice as many plants...pretty strange how that works out...

and nutes...time to buy cal/mag and bloom in gallons...

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
View Image View Image Not the biggest nugs around but they sure are frosty and purpling up nicely @63 bk30 x lbl

Thanks for sharing your work.

I grew out a pack of that Bk30 x LBL also ...mine ended up nice and chunky, very dense. They were like a taller, more vigorous version of Bubba Kush...good smoke. Love them Bad Dawg Freebies. There is a pack of his StarDawg x Apollo 13 f4s in veg now and they are stinkers.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Akss

Nice i only popped 4 beans still got some but had two females the other one was giving me problems so culled it. The seeds were a tuff germ had to crack this one with my teeth and got it started but was funky for a while i had posted a pic of it early on but its gone idk. she straightened out in veg though flowered this clone out with little veg but she shot right up like a rocket kinda got away from me wasnt expecting it that long bottom leaf male must be a real stretcher same thing happened with the pre 98 x lbl i had. She was much more beefy but i still got beans of both...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: remembered i had some turkey meatballs so i heated some up for the doggos...

all done in the garden for the day...only 4 more days and i can fire up the second half of the room...

gonna have to make a trip for medium soon...blasting through those bales like i'm suddenly dealing with twice as many plants...pretty strange how that works out...

and nutes...time to buy cal/mag and bloom in gallons...

Clyde got the giblet's and neck from the turkey we cooked today. I boiled em and made a gravy with the broth and gave him that too.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the dogs are being pretty quiet today so they deserved a treat...and we seem to have come to an equitable split on bed space!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Waaaaay full right now. Awesome food. Made the dog a plate too. We are both upside down on the couch. About to light a blunt with Wifey, watch some tube and faceplant in bed shortly. Great success!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

weirdly today i don't have any big garden projects to deal with...to replace that i do need to go get groceries...but i'm gonna skip wallyworld and go to the yuppy mart...the lockdown should be over monday assuming it doesn't get extended...plus the doggos go home on monday...

on monday i will need to get the next round of plants ready for flower and cut some clones...no space in the clone zone for another tray of cuts right now so gonna need to figure something out...

got the weekly-ish tea going yesterday,added a second air pump/stone but it is kinda chilly in the house since i just leave the sliding glass door open during the day so the doggos can go in and out without bugging me...and that starts first thing when they wake me up to go outside...i just open the door and go back to bed...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: i can barely stand to go there on the best of days...but it is the closest grocery store to the house,and the other big chain stores don't have bike racks so they ain't getting my business...and the smaller locally owned places suck,the prices are higher,and half the stuff is almost to the sell by date...

the yuppy mart is ok but i end up spending too much there,and frankly yuppies are way more annoying than the wallyworld crowd...albeit much nicer looking!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: back from the yuppy mart...as usual i spent way too much...but zero line...the line at walmart was in the hour and a half zone it looked like...

time to find something useful to do...i'm sure something needs cleaning...pretty cool and blustery out out today...

Akss

Holy shitsky them some hangers... Good evening peeps having some dinner then gotta force myself to do some trimming...good times...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the current tea after 24hrs of brewing...looks like the second airstone is helping...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: i can barely stand to go there on the best of days...but it is the closest grocery store to the house,and the other big chain stores don't have bike racks so they ain't getting my business...and the smaller locally owned places suck,the prices are higher,and half the stuff is almost to the sell by date...

the yuppy mart is ok but i end up spending too much there,and frankly yuppies are way more annoying than the wallyworld crowd...albeit much nicer looking!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

Be careful now Uncle You’re going to totally freak me out ! I wasn’t prepared :booked::wtf:

Latest posts

Latest posts