What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
What vac packing system do you use Bud? That's a good idea. I use small ziplocs, but they seem to condensate (on the inside) when I pull them from the freezer, letting me know I don't have a good seal. I know Doc keeps his pollen like that too. Sounds like a good investment.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive been using a standard food saver forever. You need to be careful how much moisture is left in before you seal. For flowers 55-58% rh is perfect. You can seal higher short term. Hash would be the same but I don't make much. I cant say what RH is best to seal and not get any mold.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

ok,just turned over to noon but it still counts!

heading to the grow store for rapid rooters so i can get the rest of the clones stuck today...just need to finish getting the 3x3 tent set back up and i will sort of be caught up with garden chores for a minute...

cooler this week...i think i can turn the gavita up to 750 and still keep the room cool...need to get in there and rehang the leds at the right spacing...and i think swap the trays the plants are in...one of the rolling tables is shorter than the other which works since half the plants are really tall...right now the tray is up on buckets...

no new space is perfect right away...plus i'm dumb and can't do math...

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: back from the grow store...i was looking at a new bio-stuff product today,until i saw it was like 70 bucks a bottle!

time for lunch then stick 3 trays of clones...

Akss

ummm, not sure what happened... can you see it now?

I want to smoke some of that dark brown hash this morning, but I better wait until late afternoon, like after 4:00 pm...

I have too much shit I have to get done today.

I noticed the hash on the table looks small because of the camera...
For reference, the one in the vac-pac labeled bucksaw 2020 is the exact same size as the one in my hand..

View Image
Yep got it now thanks bud.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: got 4 trays of clones stuck...somewhere around 65 in total...should be enough to get me through the next rounds and have enough to give away a bunch...always someone who wants cuts...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,got the leds rehung in the proper position...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything is looking great, unc. :good: Must be nice to have more room than a tent.

just like another week and i can get the next batch of plants in...figure i can get 2 runs in before i need to set the tents back up and go into summer mode...

gotta get the gavita controller plugged in soon,i could be running them at a higher wattage now that it's getting cooler...

nice to have a stand up garden for a while...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It gets even angrier on its way out, I hope you chased it with a gallon of ice cream!

with all the dust in the air here your body absorbs ass-bestos so eventually you're immune to ring of fire!:hotbounce

there's this mexican place in town where ring of fire is pretty much a given,but the food is really really good!

Aspenou812

Veteran
Whose ready for a little swim? Mile out and a mile back no fins... It’s a great way to start the day.... Or maybe that’s just me... lol...HAPPY THANKS GIVING EVERYONE.... Hope all of you have a Great Thanksgiving Stay safe and Smoke down...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

First year in my life we are not going to be with family. Just the wife, dog and myself.

Hope everyone stays safe and healthy, and today results in a food coma!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

First year in my life we are not going to be with family. Just the wife, dog and myself.

Hope everyone stays safe and healthy, and today results in a food coma!

Same with us. We have had 2 grandkids with us since this shit started. The baby had his second birthday with just us being there and today my little girl is turning 6. She really wants a horse but would settle for a lava lamp she told me last night so I said what the hell and went to Walmart and got her purple lava lamp. Thought I'd be slick and sneak it in the back door but I got busted. She saw it she and busted out in tears. When I asked why she was crying she told me she didn't know. Tears of joy they were. Made me tear up too. She is such a sweet little girl. If I live long enough for someone to brake her hart I'll probably die in prison over it.