What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Yo bob's, got a response for ya.

In MI, can you only have 2.5ounces x 5 patients = 12.5 ounces at a time. So does one donate it, by the zip/qp to clubs?

How did bobble get his med card, he got a debilitating medical condition?? Swim is wondering for himself if he will qualify for a card in MI with back pain or something similar...

Swim acts young to hide his true age, and humble that he may acquire more knowledge.

Yo bobs, what the fuck man, grand rapids is where i'd go. Hows the scene in MI on the reals?? pm me if ya need..

bobblehead

Veteran
8 weeks and chop chop for:
Sour Bubble
picture.php

C99
picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
Yo bob's, got a response for ya.

In MI, can you only have 2.5ounces x 5 patients = 12.5 ounces at a time. So does one donate it, by the zip/qp to clubs?

How did bobble get his med card, he got a debilitating medical condition?? Swim is wondering for himself if he will qualify for a card in MI with back pain or something similar...

Swim acts young to hide his true age, and humble that he may acquire more knowledge.

Yo bobs, what the fuck man, grand rapids is where i'd go. Hows the scene in MI on the reals?? pm me if ya need..

In MI, a full licensed patient/caregiver can grow for themselves, and 5 patients That's a total of 72 plants and 15oz of "useable medicine". Buds that haven't had time to cure are not considered "useable medicine"... Still waiting to see what changes come legislation for the medical program... cause right now it has gaping holes.

Your medical condition can be anything... It doesn't have to be debilitating. If you have medical records for a stubbed toe, you should be gtg. If you need paperwork for your stubbed toe, well it'll cost a little extra, but they'll write it.

IDK which scene you're looking for in Michigan... but truth be told, it's a great state. I've been all over the world, and I appreciate the forests, lakes, and rivers that my state has. Also our car-culture. I don't drink anymore... but if you're into partying, there's lots of drinking to be done. Just don't come here expecting to find a job. SWIM had better already be a skilled grower... Cause by the time you learn... It'll be too late imo. The market will crash faster here than in Cali. I want to quit before I have to start shipping my product out of state.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see a motorized security webcam, mounted directly above the grow, with the ability to rotate, pan and zoom in your future. :) (Then you can take pics without having to get in there at all.) You can get a "fancy" one for about $75.

Looking good, Bobble.

I got one of those Chinese ones even is supposedly able to see in the dark, damn fudger won't work and I am fudged as to how to figure it out. If anyone out their lives near me, their is some "hypothetical" very nice hash awaiting an individual who would be willing to trade for computer services lol:dance013:.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Webcams are just cameras that are made to be easily attached to a PC (usually by a USB cable, though you can get the wireless kind.) The beauty of this is that you DON'T have to leave them plugged into the PC all the time. I'm merely suggesting a way that you could mount a camera above the grow, plug it into your computer whenever you feel like taking some pictures, and then unplug it when you're done. Your PC does not need to be (and probably shouldn't be) connected to the internet while you take these pictures.

The zoom, tilt, pan, etc. would just make it easier for you to get shots of different sections of the grow without having to move your pods around.

If I saw ANY of my IC-homies discussing setting up a real-time, 24-7 webcam show on the internet I'd be the first to try to dissuade them from doing so.

What he said,.......I can always just unplug it and have the girlfriend plug it in if I want to view the room on the road or spy on gro-bro

........ also I spent 3 years in working in the network security area (but in sales and marketing).

I have some old friends that built me a (cough) robust firewall so to speak, having said that I now cannot get the my own wireless IP camera to penetrate the (robust) firewall lol.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohh that C99 looks so nice...yeah that is a LOT different than the C99 I got!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bobble come to Santa Cruz and I will show you beaches full of hard bodie Hotties, in leetle swimming suits or none at all (clothing is optional at almost ALL the SC beaches) LOL of course we do have a few land whales here too....ughhh cover that up baby!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
edit feature....whats that? lol sorry I kept getting comments I wanted to share. Im in Portland, OR omg is this state beautiful!

turbolaser4528

Veteran
In MI, a full licensed patient/caregiver can grow for themselves, and 5 patients That's a total of 72 plants and 15oz of "useable medicine". Buds that haven't had time to cure are not considered "useable medicine"... Still waiting to see what changes come legislation for the medical program... cause right now it has gaping holes.

Your medical condition can be anything... It doesn't have to be debilitating. If you have medical records for a stubbed toe, you should be gtg. If you need paperwork for your stubbed toe, well it'll cost a little extra, but they'll write it.

IDK which scene you're looking for in Michigan... but truth be told, it's a great state. I've been all over the world, and I appreciate the forests, lakes, and rivers that my state has. Also our car-culture. I don't drink anymore... but if you're into partying, there's lots of drinking to be done. Just don't come here expecting to find a job. SWIM had better already be a skilled grower... Cause by the time you learn... It'll be too late imo. The market will crash faster here than in Cali. I want to quit before I have to start shipping my product out of state.

Hmm.. the link I looked at must've been incorrect regarding plant/weight #'s.

MI seems arite, I'd get a rec n' blow it up for a few years. Swim is good to go, + you need some competition to keep motivated, har har! :)

Bobble come to Santa Cruz and I will show you beaches full of hard bodie Hotties, in leetle swimming suits or none at all (clothing is optional at almost ALL the SC beaches) LOL of course we do have a few land whales here too....ughhh cover that up baby!

Dude, Santa Cruz sounds beautiful! Its a bit isolated though huh? How much for a small house?? I'd imagine you have to drive your meds up and down the coast, aye?

250wscrogger

no offense but people who think they're going to
"get in the game, get rich and get out after a few years" will be disappointed because that's NOT how shit works..........I'm tired of all these clueless 20-something year olds with lofty goals who think they're just going to use growing as a stepping stone without taking any real risks or making any real sacrifices.....IF YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO DO THE TIME (if you're caught), DON'T DO THE CRIME. Learn to accept that it's as really simple as that, nothing will protect you when the cops kick your door in and hold you at gunpoint. This is illegal, you are breaking the law when you grow even 1 plant, I don't care what state you're in.
Unless you have 5+ locations with 10-20k flower in each, you're not retiring anytime soon..............
It's not " easy money " and it's a full time job to do it right.......
If you want to live a " regular " life, then find a fucking regular full time job and buy weed like all the other " normal " working sheep who are too afraid to take risks to better themselves....

How much hand-holding does one need?? Either you find the skills, balls and money to make it happen in the real world or you're just dreaming.... I sure as hell don't miss dreaming my days away at a " regular full time job " Now I'm living the dream......... All I can say is man up and do it now, cause prices will go nowhere but down (along with the value of the dollar) in the future.....

True growers are for life and never stop growing.... I completely understand when people have made enough money to be all set and want to tone it down after a while but "quitting the game" is whack...
Medical is not really even legal, it's all bullshit anyway because federal law trumps state laws, it's proven to be safer just to grow stealthy and not even bother getting a med card rather than putting yourself on a list of people who are KNOWN be running commercial grow ops.... Guess who gets popped first if/when the state decides to change the law in 2 years????
Easy targets, they'll go down the list of registered "caregivers" and according to federal law we're all just criminals who are "manufacturing drugs for distribution".....

Growing weed is 100% illegal, and if you believe med cards or otherwise will offer any protection from the law, you need to wake the fuck up....
If you can't handle the extreme stress and multitude of sacrifices that come with living a life of crime, maybe you're just not cut out for this....and you can forget about having a social life if you want to go commercial....no, I certainly don't act my age anymore, most people my age are just concerned with being cool college kids, going to parties and having fun...I'm more concerned with staying out of jail and owning two 3br houses with full foundations and 2 car garages by 25 (already have the 1st at age 22)...and 4-5 houses by the time I'm 30. All with 5k each...I'm in this game for life, no matter what happens. IF I EVER get popped I'll just have people running shit for me at other locations while I'm locked up and I'll be right back in the game when I get out...but with fully climate controlled, odor free, hermetically sealed flip rooms built within fully soundproofed, double insulated rooms, 7/16 OSB walls inside and out with no air in no air out, that's not very likely.
No window units that leak smell, dedicated 1.5 ton mini split, no exhaust outside or intake from outside, I prefer to keep the moisture, pm and other various shit spores out of my laboratory......Not to mention people get popped due to exhausting outside all the fucking time.................... Sealed rooms are better and security should always be first priority.

Cut corners, you will run into problems, FACT.

Growing in multiple rentals where you don't live is also a huge security risk which is multiplied 100% by each additional location, what happens when the landlord wants to do a walk through??? You gonna have all that shit outta there within 24-48 hours? Get a U-haul and hide everything in there till they leave????? good luck doing all that without being seen by someone..............

Sorry if that rant makes me sound like an asshole but I had to get that out....

bobblehead

Veteran
no offense but people who think they're going to
"get in the game, get rich and get out after a few years" will be disappointed because that's not how shit works..........
Unless you have 5+ locations with 10-20k flower in each, you're not retiring anytime soon..............

True growers are for life and never stop growing.... I completely understand when people have made enough money and want to tone it down after a while but "quitting the game" is whack...

Growing in multiple rentals where you don't live is also a huge security risk multiplied by the amount of locations, what happens when the landlord wants to do a walk through??? You gonna have all that shit outta there within 24-48 hours? Get a U-haul and hide everything in there till they leave????? good luck doing that without being seen by someone..............

A typical American changes jobs several times throughout their career.

I don't expect to get rich growing. Wealth Through Stealth isn't about retiring in my 30's.

I made a point in my post to Fred's about the small time dealers in the hood, who could potentially be flipping my buds... They throw the money they're making away buying flashy cars, clothes, excessive everything... I live like your average joe, and I"m going to start building a Real Estate Portfolio with my money... Starting in the next couple months.

I'm growing in a rental now... but I also have medical cards. Nobody is allowed in the grow rooms unless I let them in, or they have a subpoena. I could potentially run multiple locations, even in rentals, and be fine... However, that's not something I'm counting on b/c I am in fact breaking the rules.

Now I'm going to Re-Re-Re-Re-Introduce the Rent-To-Own aka land contract, owner carry, lease option... You make an agreement with the owner of the house to purchase the house with a down-payment, and regular monthly payments. No banks involved. No rental inspections.

If you choose to grow for the rest of your life, then so be it... I have degrees that will lead me down a successful career path once I'm done with school. I'm going to build a real estate portfolio, b/c that will make me independently wealthy. Once the houses are paid for, I can rent them out, sell them, continue to grow in them, or do nothing at all b/c I don't want to. There are many options.

I will not grow commercially forever. Not even 10 years. <5 and out is the goal.

250wscrogger

Investing in real estate is in my plan too, however I'm not college educated and have no desire to do anything else so for me it will just be growing as career #1 and flipping/renting properties on the side to legitimize income. :dance013:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Here ya go, Bobble:

[youtubeif]HA9vkPiVDZY[/youtubeif]

That video shows something which I think would be awesome about having a mounted camera in your grow. You could take time-lapse pictures over the course of an entire cycle and make a video of your plants going from seed (or clone, or beginning of 12/12 or whatever) to harvest.

Cool song.

G

Groseph

I'm more concerned with staying out of jail and owning two 3br houses with full foundations and 2 car garages by 25 (already have the 1st at age 22)...and 4-5 houses by the time I'm 30. All with 5k each...I'm in this game for life, no matter what happens. IF I EVER get popped I'll just have people running shit for me at other locations
I wouldnt bank on that...
This may be all fine and dandy if a bust occurs at one of the houses by complete freak accident, but if there is ever any suspicions of your gardening habits LEO is going to follow you around and discover your other spots...regardless if the home and/or bills are in your name. Once they piece your game together they'll do a raid on all locations at once. Essentially your increasing your odds of getting busted by 4-5x with much larger consequences if your involving multiple parties...RICO Act?

And to trust partners to hold down your game while your locked up is just a fantasy.. unless you've got some solid ass friends already full seasoned growers themselves this just isnt gonna happen. Not to mention nobody would want anything to do with you or your "other" grow houses in the event that your busted.

You'd be much better off stacking your wealth keeping it stored safely so that in the event of your bust you STOP EVERYTHING ..do your time.. and eventually released to your hidden wealth.

- -

I think one could easily retire with just a few 4000w spots.. ran for a few years or so. 6lbs per spot x $3600/ea = $21600 ran six times a year is $129600 x 4 locations is $518400 per year.

I'm not talking full out costly rooms with much complexity. Vertical 1K bulbs dropped into a circle of some coco pots ran with flora-series (head recipe) and I have several newbies friends hitting 1.5lbs consistently right away - 2k investment turned into 20k first time... Could they have did that without instruction?...prolly not..and would most likely spend more time wasting money on pointless shit then growing good bud... but with a little reading about ventilation/coco/the basics it is pretty damn easy... absolutely. Keep a job and you'll get there a lot quicker if your not spending grow money to keep it going.

One can run several grows w/ simple blumats/coco pots and still not come anywhere close to call it a full time job.

You can easily retire with a million depending on our definition of retirement and what assets you choose to purchase with that million.

- -

PS - save in Gold and Silver bullion. Keeping large amounts of cash your only losing to inflation and with our current collapsing economy you'll be robbed out of all of your hard earned wealth. If your interested in a real estate portfolio it may be better to wait a little longer before purchasing anything large. Lots of stuff in the US is going to go on sale very soon. The housing market has not yet hit bottom and things are going to get a whole lot worse unfortunately.

bobblehead

Veteran
PS - save in Gold and Silver bullion. Keeping large amounts of cash your only losing to inflation and with our current collapsing economy you'll be robbed out of all of your hard earned wealth. If your interested in a real estate portfolio it may be better to wait a little longer before purchasing anything large. Lots of stuff in the US is going to go on sale very soon. The housing market has not yet hit bottom and things are going to get a whole lot worse unfortunately.

Gold is already at record prices... Seriously though, any week the DOW is gonna drop below 10K... Europe is more and more unstable, civil unrest around the world... Real Estate is where it's at imo, cause you're always going to need a place to live. Gold won't keep me/my family/friends warm at night when the economy crashes.

G

Groseph

I'm not advocating not owning a home to live in...of course thats a top necessity. I was referring to buying up lots of cheap homes right now.... they are going to get cheaper!

Gold is still relatively cheap in the long run and will continue to rise. As a savings account (hedge against inflation) the metals are where its at. If we are not staying ahead of inflation we are essentially getting robbed...

Dont get me wrong.. I'm all about developing a real estate portfolio as well...but they do require maintenance, property tax, etc.

That being said.. if I come across my dream property (always looking) ..or killer deal I'm not going to pass it up.