What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a winner Cp. ill reiterate good job on those and getting it around, looks like ill have to finda cut. Interesting to see the traits popping up, So many good flavors these days

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Looks great did you get her tested yet?

not yet, hopefully for the MI cup…

ScoutBreath ( OGKB 2.0 x CookieBoi ) Update:

just passing a week into 12/12 and I moved them into the flower room and out of the T5 tent.

overall they are mostly short without much stretch.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have 4 males that look like they could start spewing any time.
2 of the 12 have not been flipped yet.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great CP, I cant believe how slow the OGKB is in veg. Might have to switch to yours if I cant see any improvement in vigor.. I'm gonna make some crosses with the OGKB clone soon. Waiting for the reversed plants to drop more pollen.

OGKB x WIFI#43
OGKB x Sdubb
OGKB x Chemdog bx3...

OGKB x Chem 91 BK3 F2 in the fall.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Looking great CP, I cant believe how slow the OGKB is in veg. Might have to switch to yours if I cant see any improvement in vigor.. I'm gonna make some crosses with the OGKB clone soon. Waiting for the reversed plants to drop more pollen.

OGKB x WIFI#43
OGKB x Sdubb
OGKB x Chemdog bx3...

OGKB x Chem 91 BK3 F2 in the fall.

It will be interesting to see if the cut you have is mostly sterile like NorCal's.
My stink Panties is the same.
If you have the cut that my bagseed came from it will be worth the wait.
Don't ever top it...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Witch cut OGKB? I wont be reversing her. She will be the mom in all crosses. I will know if she wont be good as a mom soon. The Sdubb and Wifi Crosses are up 1st.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At least it doesn't say no seeds. I should be able to get some. I will give it a shot. None of these seeds are for retail. I'm not doing that anymore. Both pollen donors are doing great balls on both are present. Still to young another 3 weeks I can start taking pollen. Even If I cant get the OGKB to work the pollen is what I'm after anyway. I have plenty of others to hit up.

Damn the stink panties look so fuckin fire... wish i could make it out one time to try this stuff.. Chunky u da man for not hoarding this beauty. Any idea if it's made its way out to the 808 yet?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Damn the stink panties look so fuckin fire... wish i could make it out one time to try this stuff.. Chunky u da man for not hoarding this beauty. Any idea if it's made its way out to the 808 yet?

I don't think so… better hit up GreySkull or Old Haole if you are on Maui…

I been out of the Stink Panties for a few weeks and I'm Jonesin'….

Ollie

Veteran
OGKB from Archive goes for 800 a pack now.

But hey quality cost and with the known info of nearly no seeds, its understandable (atleast for Me)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
OGKB from Archive goes for 800 a pack now.

But hey quality cost and with the known info of nearly no seeds, its understandable (atleast for Me)

That's good to know…. so what do y'all think is a fair price for my ScoutBreath seeds?:biggrin:

Here's some glamor shots of the 4 ScoutBreath Boys. throwing some pollen already at 14 days.

picture.php

picture.php

Do you even mutate Bro???
picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone is paying that they need there head checked. I will let ya know how hard it is to get seeds from the clone. OGKB is 1 of the slowest vegging plants I have had. After 30 days veg they all have only grown to about 8" tall. No vigor in her. I will see what the end result is but might not be worth the time if OGKB grows that slow.

HUGE

Veteran
Cookie Boi and Chloe had a long night of rough sex last night. We should have some beans soon.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
do you have a link? I searched up and down and all I found from archive were right around $100

$800 for a pack of unstablized or any genes for that matter is a fucking joke...you can just go get elite cuts for a portion of the cost, skip the pheno hunting and already know all the grower info on the strain. I would prolly give a serious "talking to" anybody who even tried to pull that shit around here...but again im in a med state. seems it would be easier to make friends online and have somebody ship you something.

Also that screenshot of the messages a couple posts back are from archive..he uses $500 as a crazy big number to get his point across.......got me scratching my head.

Do-si-dos $800 You will have to stick with Booftown Pretendo like my OGKB 2.0 because they're Sold Out!

picture.php

The Legendary OGKB cutting sourced directly from @norcal_icmag and @ogkushbreath directly…
One of the most unique looking and growing plants, it’s progeny carry the trait consistently.
The plant grows stout fat arms of sticky dank doughy funk.
The dense foliage of the OGKB is stretched out by the Face Off OG father resulting in beautiful
long running colas of the doughy candied OG KUSH mentholated chronic.
Different from every other Cookie clone out there, and often the most imitated but never duplicated imposters breeding with their booftown pretendo.
Get your OGKB directly verified and given respects and profits to the sources via Archive Seed Bank.
https://artizenseedshop.com/seeds/do-si-dos

It's strange that you don't hear anything about these Do-si-dos since they dropped.

Afficianado seeds are $300 a pack. I thought that was pretty extreme.

The fact that CookieBoi is shooting regular offspring should open up plenty of possibilities for new cookie strains.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Do-si-dos $800 You will have to stick with Booftown Pretendo like my OGKB 2.0 because they're Sold Out!

View Image

The Legendary OGKB cutting sourced directly from @norcal_icmag and @ogkushbreath directly…
One of the most unique looking and growing plants, it’s progeny carry the trait consistently.
The plant grows stout fat arms of sticky dank doughy funk.
The dense foliage of the OGKB is stretched out by the Face Off OG father resulting in beautiful
long running colas of the doughy candied OG KUSH mentholated chronic.
Different from every other Cookie clone out there, and often the most imitated but never duplicated imposters breeding with their booftown pretendo.
Get your OGKB directly verified and given respects and profits to the sources via Archive Seed Bank.
https://artizenseedshop.com/seeds/do-si-dos

It's strange that you don't hear anything about these Do-si-dos since they dropped.

Afficianado seeds are $300 a pack. I thought that was pretty extreme.

The fact that CookieBoi is shooting regular offspring should open up plenty of possibilities for new cookie strains.

The difference is that the original OGKB is pollen resistant... I have their cut of OGKB. Imagine pollinating a 2000w garden and getting 500 seeds in return... You're not exactly going to be gifting them out are you? This is the issue that has halted OGKB based cultivars from being released, she gives up very little viable offspring.. Afficianado is dropping $300 packs of regular 'yields 10k seeds per plant' type cultivars... THAT is highway robbery..