What's new

Lucky Dog Seed Co (SkunkVA)

Burt

Veteran
What is the genetic makeup of tits aka this is the shit?
Also, he’s not the most social guy, at least on IG so I don’t know if selling direct is his bag. Dood loved his snowboarding clips

JetLife175

Veteran
Also, he’s not the most social guy, at least on IG so I don’t know if selling direct is his bag. Dood loved his snowboarding clips

I’ve heard it’s a sour hybrid for the longest but the other plant is always different from each person who I’ve talked to about it.

Gone Camping

Tomorrow seems a perfect day to drop some Guerilla Fume beans i'v been dying to run...

Think i'll also treat myself to another pack or two..

Minitiger

T.I.T.S. is OGKB x a Sourband male. OGKB is some kind of GSC pheno, if I remember correctly. Never been a fan of GSC, so I’m not interested in the Schism.I did just order two packs of Chem Fuego. That one does sound real good.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
This Guerilla Fume' hits the spot every time. Over the last month, I've tried 17 different cultivars and not one can touch the Fume'.

I'm stoked about that Schism. When Shoe gets it in stock, I'll be picking it up, for sure.

picture.php

Wolverine97

Veteran
So, it turns out I got 4 fems from the 7 GF which is excellent, they're at 10 days 12/12 now and looking great. Will do the remaining 4 seeds in a couple of weeks, otherwise they'll just sit in the fridge doing nothing..

Fem rate for me has been great recently. Last time 9 from 11 headbanger (plus others 4/7, 6/8). This time 9 from 11 mountain temple and 3 from 3 karma roadawg.
Love it!

Interesting. I'm about to run both, the GF, and the Mountain Temple. Have you done any journals or anything on the MT? I've had a hard time finding much on that one, outside of a stray comment here or there. Definitely most excited for the Guerilla Fume though, they will probably go for a swim this weekend.

Dankwolf

Ok could not help it lol. Just ordered 13 regular seeds of hunza valley 91 . We will see what it's all about .:biggrin:

Minitiger

Interesting. I'm about to run both, the GF, and the Mountain Temple. Have you done any journals or anything on the MT? I've had a hard time finding much on that one, outside of a stray comment here or there. Definitely most excited for the Guerilla Fume though, they will probably go for a swim this weekend.

Here’s my Mountain Temple grow from a few years back: https://www.*********.com/threads/bodhi-goji-og-and-mountain-temple.84545/

It is excellent weed for sure. Right up there with my favorite Bodhi strains ever. They yielded really, really well, too, if that’s important to you. Still have like five seeds, I should probably run them here pretty soon, while they’re still viable.

Edit: pssshhhh, this is so ridiculous, the way icmag won’t let you post other sites. Anyway, just Google “minitiger mountain temple grow report” or something like that.

Gone Camping

Guerilla Fume' roughly 30 days old, really looking forward to sampling this strain.

Attachments

• GuerillaFumeJan282.jpg
    GuerillaFumeJan282.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 62

Gone Camping

Guerilla Fume' roughly 3 weeks post switch, clones have been uppotted and are vegging in second tent. Cant wait to finally try some authentic Chem91 genetics.

GF1March151.jpg

donburi

Minitiger angelhead did either of you end up popping twin peaks? Do you have journals going? SkunkVA's description of Chem Sis as the pretty sibling of Chem '91, crossed with the '91 BX, sounds like it might be ideal if you can find a pheno that leans toward the '91 in the high.