What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lucky Dog Seed Co (SkunkVA)

angelhead

so i sampled the 1st twin peaks pheno after only a week of drying, and damn i cant wait until its been dried and cured for a month because its super good right off the branch. The taste is really something else, something ive never really experienced before. Its like this thick creamy savory gas gravy thing that i cant really describe. Ive smoked on it on two separate occasions, its the perfect after dinner smoke. Seems to pair with food and tastes awesome. Buzz is nice and happy, very upflifting, mellow stone but yet mentally stimulating. Youll want some kind of mental stimulation after smoking this. It would be awesome ride around hot rodding music blasting smoke. I bet it would be awesome in a backwood. I am very pleased. 10/10 would recommend. If you care about bag appeal then this pheno wouldnt be for you as its airy and foxtaily, but the buzz is really something else and that gas gravy taste is amazing. 10/10 would recommend

How's that flower now?

acespicoli

Ok tell me if I have this lineage stuff straight
1st there is SkunkVA and he has a cut of a old skunk seed line from SSSC circa 1980 ish ?
2nd there is a guy who buys 2 lids of weed one is seedless the other pound he finds 13 seeds one is a male and trashed the other 10 seeds yield chemdawg, chem sis, and a,b,c,d and 1,2,3,4 two seeds left
3rd the chemdog dawg crossed to lemon thai and MSS DNL RFK etc yield SD ECSD
4th Bubba is a cross of dog x old world affie
5th colorado dawg is a bx3 of a indica boy and the dog
6th and lucky dog only breeds with a bx3 of his dog?

7th Did I miss anything ?
who has the best old skunk clones ? besides 91, cheese, greencrack
I really feel like its easy to breed the skunk out of a line in f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 etc with 2/3 sativa and 1/3 acrid skunk it dont take rocket science to figure you gonna lose the 1/3 in future generations
and end up with orange or lemon sweet skunk

NOTES
Original 91 chemdawg AKA the skunk VA cut. as it was the only verified cut chem gave out. his online screen name is Skunk VA.

Chemdog dawg

At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, joebrand (aka wonkanobe) and pbud met chemdog and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. Joe and Chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds
In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled "chemdog" (now '91 chemdog), "chemdog a" (now chemdog's sister), and "chemdog b". In 2001, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled "c", "d", and "e". the "e" seed never germinated, "c" turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and chemdog "d" was the keeper. In 2006, chemdog and joebrand reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdog phenos 1-4, "4" being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the "4" was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the "reunion pheno". Chemdog still has two seeds left in his stash.

Bubba and WCD Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog. Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba.

SourD
First of all, I go way back to the begining 92-93. my good friend from NY, was the one who got the Chem Dawg and Super Skunk first. And yes the Chem was first called Diesel because people did not like the name and because it was the "Cock Diesel" But you don't talk about the next strain created from the Chem Dawg. Also known as UnderDawg, Daywrecker, Diesel no.1 (Chem Dawg x super skunk/NL) from this the Sour was born hermied from the DNL(skunk).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then there is this
Story #1:

OG Kush (the original cut) came from an S1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.

Story #2: (by Kailua kid from sierra seeds:)
In late '93 John from Grass Valley Ca. got the Chem Dog cut. He shared it with me, Jerry(cowboy) from Dibble Creek Ca. and Harold(Putz) from Sunset Beach Ca. Putz had a male he called the secret ingredient. It was a cross of Lemon Thai and an Old World Paki Kush. Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. county in '95. Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown. Putz laughed and told him "this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro". The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush. In the spring of '96 Putz married a girl from New Zealand. Before moving there he sent cuts of his OG to me and Bob(beans) in Salinas Ca. He gave all his P1 stock and all the remaining seed he had to Mike(mad dog) from Downey Ca. In late '96 Mike sold some seed to some guys in the Valley. That's where the San Fernando Valley cut of OG comes from. It's like the Original only more sat in pheno type. Mike sold a cut of the original to a guy in Orange county and that cut is called Larry today. It's still around Orange county. Mike sent one other cut of the original OG to a breeder in Europe. As far as I know he never let anyone else have it.
Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog.
Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba.

Lineage: ChemDawg x [Lemon Thai x Old World Paki Kush]

Info on the different cuttings of OG Kush:

* Tahoe: cut brough into the community by Swerve. The grower that Swerve got it from had sourced the cut in the Lake Tahoe area in the 90's.
* Larry: The Orange County Larry cut that is availble in the medical scene came from the same Orange County crew that the H.A O.G Kush came from
* SFV: There are a million O.G cuts grown in the S.F.V, however the cut that goes by this name on these forums and in medical disp. came from forum member Swerve
* Ghost: This cut came from ORGNKID, ORGNKID had sold a O.G cut to a Overgrow forum member named "Ghost" who further distributed the cut.
* Tripple OG: This cut came from ORGNKID. This cut is A.K.A Triple X/XXX O.G Kush. Triple O.G was popularly sold to medical patients by the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.
* Abusive: This cut was brought into the community by an overgrow member named "Abusive", believe it or not Abusive claimed to have got the cut through the rapper Snoop Dogg.
* SAC#2: Cut brought into the scene by forum member O.Gkushman, O.Gkushman got the cut from DJ Muggs.
* P.R OG A.K.A Private Reserve O.G: Another O.G cut that ORGNKID brought into the scene. The cut was sold to Med patients as Private Reserve O.G through the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.
* Apothecary: O.G cut brought into the scene by the apothecary seed co's Brett. Brett got it from a high profile Medical MJ activist in L.A back in 1999
* Diablo: This = cut came from the R.D.C disp. In the San Fernando Valley
* Raskal's OG: Another cut sourced in the San Fernando Valley. Cut was bought for several thousand dollers from ******* ***** members by a friends of forum member OGraskal
* HA OG: Cut came from an commercial H.A room in Orange County, grown by the same crew that brought the Orange County Larry cut into the medical Disp.
* Poison OG: Cut came from O.Gkushman, he grew it from seed found in a pound of O.G back in ‘96
* SAC#1 & SAC#3: #1 came from G-Thumb in the San Fernando Valley, #3 came from San Fernando Valley but is very popular in Santa Barbara and sometimes goes by the name “Purple O.G Kush”, the cut was brought into the scene by the owner of the now defunct Hortipharm in Santa Barbara
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Underground Original Ganster​

Logo Dr. Underground OG Kush (tahoe Cut) x Original Diesel ( Daywrecker cut) AKA Headband. Dr Underground have pollinated their selected Tahoe cut OG, with the famous and worldwide known Daywrecker cut , AKA Original Diesel or Headband. No words to describe this plant, it´s absolutely awesome, full of resin, super pungent taste. You will need odor control system. Only Limited Edition.

No hay descripción adecuada español hasta ahora!

https://genius.com/Ice-t-og-original-gangster-lyrics circa 1991

O.G. Original Gangster​

Ice-T

Ten years ago
I used to listen to rappers flow
Talkin' bout the way
They rocked the mic at the disco
I liked how that shit was goin' down
With my own sound
So I tried to write rhymes
Somethin' like them, my boys said,
"That ain't you Ice,
That shit sounds like them."
So I sat back, thought up a new track
Didn'T fantasize, kicked the pure
Facts. Motherfuckers got scared
Cause they weas unprepaired
who would tell it how it relly was?
Who dared?
A motherfucker from the West Coast
L.A. South Central fool
Where the Crips and the Bloods play
When I wrote about parties
It didn't fit
Six in the Mornin'
That was the real shit
O.G. Original Gangster
When I wrote about parties
Someone always died
When I tried to write happy
Yo I knew I lied, I lived a life of crime
Why play ya blind?
A simple look
and anyone with two cents
would know I'm
A hardcore player fromhe streets
Rappin' bout hardcore topics
Over hardcore drum beats
a little different
Than the average though
Jet you through the fast lane
Drop ya on death row
Cause anybody who's been there
Knows that life ain't sho lovely
On the blood-soaked fast track
That invincible shit don't work
Throw ya in a joint
You'll be comin' out feet first
So I blst the mic with my style
Sometimes I'm ill
The other times buck wild
But the science is always there
I'd be a true sucker
If I acted like I didn'T care
I rap for brothers just like myself
Dazed by the game
In a quest for extreme wealth
But I kick it to you hard and real
One wrong move, and you caps peeled
I ain't no super hero
I ain't no Marvel Comic
But when it comes to game I'm atomic
At droppin' it straight
Point blank and untwisted
No imagination needed, cause I lived it
This ain't no fuckin' joke
This shit is real to me
I'm Ice-T
O.G.
Two weeks ago I was out at the disco
Two brothers stepped up to me
And said
"Hey yo, Ice
We don't think you're down
What set ya claimin'?"
E drew the Glock, yo my set's aimin'!
Dumb motherfucker
Try to roll on me, please!
I'm protected by a thousand emcees
and hoodlums and hustlers
And bangers with Jeri curls
we won't even count the girls
Cause they got my back
And I got theirs too
Fight for the streets
When I'm on Oprah or Donahue
They try to sweat a nigga
But they just didn'T figure
What my wit's as quick as a hair trigger
"He's not your everyday-type
Prankster."
I'm Ice-T, the original gangster
So step to me
If you think that you're ready to
Got on your bullet proof?
Well mine's goin' right through
This ain't no game to me
It's hollow fame to me
Without respect frome streets
So I don't claim be
The hardest motherfucker on earth
Catch me slippin, I can even get worked
But I don'T slip that often
there's a coffin
Waitin' for the brother
Who comes off soft when
The real fuckin' shit goes down
Take a look around
all them pussies can be found
they talk a mean fight
But fight like hoes
I'm from South Central, fool
Where everything goes
Snatch you out your car so fast
You'll get whiplash
Numbers on your roof top
For when the copters pass
Gang bangers
Don't carry no switch blades
Every kid's got a Tec 9 or a
Hand grenade
Thirty-seven killed
Last week in a crack war
Hostges tied up
And shot in a liquor store
Nobody gives a fuck
"The children have to go to school."
Well, moms, good luck
Cause the shit's fucked up bad
I use my pad and pen
And my lyrics break out mad
I try to write about fun
andthe goodtimes
But the pen yanks away and explodes
And destroys the rhyme
Maybe it's just cause of where I'm from
L.A. that was a shot gun!
O.G. Original Gangster
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Tracy Marrow
O.G. Original Gangster lyrics © Reach Music Publishing
Logo Master Thai Master Thai Tahoe OG Tahoe OG / 52-55 days
genetics ; 1976 Afghan Indica x 1976 thai x 1976 Afghan Indica x Hindu Kush x 1976 Afghan Indica x 1981 Oregon, Indiana Blueberry

This is an original Real McCoy - Real Tahoe Indica (aka; Tahoe OG)Since 1982 Only here original grown from seeds from Master Thai & his friends in the High Sierras and El Dorado foothills a classic old school collection of seed and mixed Tahoe Style ( Stoney ).

• Tahoe OG »»» Afghan 1976 x Thai 1976 x Afghan 1976 x Hindu Kush x Afghan 1976 x Blueberry 1981 Oregon, India
    • Logo Reservoir Seeds
      Links:
      * Homepage
      Rez, the owner of Reservoir Seeds, has been growing and breeding since the late 1980's. The Reservoir Crew makes their home somewhere in Ad Infinitum, that spinning black void you see just before the lights go....out. Here at Reservoir Seeds, we hope to help you achieve a lofty goal. To always have the best herb in the room! The goal at Reservoir Seeds is, first, to stabilize the SSSC's Legendary, Original Willem's Wonder, and secondly, to produce (very) small batch, super high-quality hybrids that you won't see elsewhere. These seed lots are a one-shot deal, and all are extremely limited in supply.
    Reservoir Dogs is a 1992 American crime film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino in his feature-length debut. It stars Harvey Keitel, Tim Roth, Chris Penn, Steve Buscemi, Lawrence Tierney, Michael Madsen, Tarantino, and Edward Bunker as diamond thieves whose planned heist of a jewelry store goes terribly wrong. The film depicts the events before and after, but not during, the heist. Kirk Baltz, Randy Brooks, and Steven Wright also play supporting roles. It incorporates many motifs that have become Tarantino's hallmarks: violent crime, pop culture references, profanity, and nonlinear storytelling.

1656432651180.png

1656432802416.png

Last edited:

BobChronic6505

How's that flower now?
Bud is so wierd. The big sister pheno has turned out to be my least favorite, something about the buzz has changed. The 91 leaning pheno is the one. It's strange because I liked it the least initially. It's got gas but its mostly that dryer sheet flavor, seems to taste the best halfway through and the end of a j. I had clones of it too man and threw them out. I have 2 more packs of twin peaks tho and a pack of hunza. Might have to do some preservation projects in the future!

BobChronic6505

I'm sorry but... I just don't see what the hype is about chemdog anymore. Maybe I need to try the hybrids like I95 etc.
I never had the chemdog before I grew the seeds, but I'll tell you what brought me there and why the chem family will always be in my strain library. I started growing all the real hype shit online, the autoflowers the leds all that. Shit was trash. 5 months wasted. Moved on to photoperiod. We grew some birthday cake shit the apple shit and the purple punch, etc....all trash. 2 more grow cycles wasted, add another 8/9 months.

All these letdowns led me to start trying to find that old back in the day shit. This lead me to the story of the chemdog, which lead me to top dawg seeds and eventually lucky dog seeds. Do you know what finally happened? Mother fucking success!!!!! My first 2 years of growing was all bulshit and finally I got good bud. The chemdog and even it's close relatives definitely hold up. That's why people still hold it in high regards and theres multiple threads hundreds of pages long about the chemdog all over the internet.

@acespicoli you should check out skunk va interview on "the potcast". You can find it on youtube. Its 3 hours long he goes into alot of history, at least from his perspective

BobChronic6505

I think.. this all goes back to where you're from and what you're comparing it to. If you're from New York and comparing chems to the old sour diesel it doesn't hold a candle stick. No where near close to it
For sure. Where I'm from weed didnt have names. It was either homegrown by local outlaws or pressed pot. By around 2006 I was first exposed to what they were calling 50bud. Long story short only name brand strains I've ever had was seeds I've grown myself or strains available at the nearest dispensary 7 hours away

angelhead

Bud is so wierd. The big sister pheno has turned out to be my least favorite, something about the buzz has changed. The 91 leaning pheno is the one. It's strange because I liked it the least initially. It's got gas but its mostly that dryer sheet flavor, seems to taste the best halfway through and the end of a j. I had clones of it too man and threw them out. I have 2 more packs of twin peaks tho and a pack of hunza. Might have to do some preservation projects in the future!

Man that's so interesting. Funny what a cure can do.

A friend is running half a pack of Twin Peaks for me. I'll keep you posted on the results!

I think.. this all goes back to where you're from and what you're comparing it to. If you're from New York and comparing chems to the old sour diesel it doesn't hold a candle stick. No where near close to it

I mean fair enough man. Everyone responds differently to things! Maybe the Sour D just suits you that much better and that's amazing you found something like that.

Have you ever tried the actual '91 cut or is your experience from hybrids? Not trying to dismiss your opinion just want to know more for my own understanding.

The '91 is also very likely a parent or grandparent to the SD so there's that.

I never had the chemdog before I grew the seeds, but I'll tell you what brought me there and why the chem family will always be in my strain library. I started growing all the real hype shit online, the autoflowers the leds all that. Shit was trash. 5 months wasted. Moved on to photoperiod. We grew some birthday cake shit the apple shit and the purple punch, etc....all trash. 2 more grow cycles wasted, add another 8/9 months.

All these letdowns led me to start trying to find that old back in the day shit. This lead me to the story of the chemdog, which lead me to top dawg seeds and eventually lucky dog seeds. Do you know what finally happened? Mother fucking success!!!!! My first 2 years of growing was all bulshit and finally I got good bud. The chemdog and even it's close relatives definitely hold up. That's why people still hold it in high regards and theres multiple threads hundreds of pages long about the chemdog all over the internet.

@acespicoli you should check out skunk va interview on "the potcast". You can find it on youtube. Its 3 hours long he goes into alot of history, at least from his perspective

Lol yeah this is a very similar experience to mine. Grown a lot of bad mids.

I had a decent joint of my best '91 S1 last night and I kid you not, I had to go sit down because my legs started to feel like jelly.

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Man that's so interesting. Funny what a cure can do.

A friend is running half a pack of Twin Peaks for me. I'll keep you posted on the results!

I mean fair enough man. Everyone responds differently to things! Maybe the Sour D just suits you that much better and that's amazing you found something like that.

Have you ever tried the actual '91 cut or is your experience from hybrids? Not trying to dismiss your opinion just want to know more for my own understanding.

The '91 is also very likely a parent or grandparent to the SD so there's that.

Lol yeah this is a very similar experience to mine. Grown a lot of bad mids.

I had a decent joint of my best '91 S1 last night and I kid you not, I had to go sit down because my legs started to feel like jelly.
Yes.. I've posted a smoke report of the 91 on here. I know a lot of people like the chems but when I say the 91 is no where near close to the old sour diesel I mean the two don't even seem related. The smell, taste, high, and look are all quite different

uptownpiff

Well grown/cured 91 is on par with the old sour in NYC and you can easily tell they are definitely from the same region/gene pool. The sour was just more prevalent I think. It was always sour or piff when I started smoking in the early 2000s then headband and chem d and 91 etc came around

mexweed

Veteran
probably because 91 is older than sour and even JJ says sour isn't what it used to be

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ECSD clone seemed to have been really effected/duded from the broadmite battles of 2010 and i never seen or tasted an ECSD clone as good as before the broadmite drama hit our scene.
Plus old age , poor conditions etc etc.

Dont get me wrong im still praying someone who wasnt around the scene during Broadmite hell and is living on a hill somewhere has a pre Broadmite drama ECSD cut

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
ECSD clone seemed to have been really effected/duded from the broadmite battles of 2010 and i never seen or tasted an ECSD clone as good as before the broadmite drama hit our scene.
Plus old age , poor conditions etc etc.

Dont get me wrong im still praying someone who wasnt around the scene during Broadmite hell and is living on a hill somewhere has a pre Broadmite drama ECSD cut
was this in the UK?

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
probably because 91 is older than sour and even JJ says sour isn't what it used to be
Ehh. Idk. You mean something like genetic drift? I've been told the old sour pops up from time to time in certain parts of the tri state and this is all hearsay but.. if true, that means it's still around and hasn't changed

Latest posts

Latest posts