What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know you live in the country if.......

pV6ra7A.jpg

kaochiu

Veteran
My internet connection is still analogic, got to write a letter first to the attention of Mr Google, smoke signals would be a step ahead here. Windy? No internet. Rainy? No internet. Too cold? No internet Too sunny? Who cares about it. Posting a pic means it's a fine warm day. Here, weed curing country style

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you're inclined to strap on the feedbag.

69gZ0HB.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
you know you live in the country when you have to climb the tallest tree - just to get cell-phone/internet coverage - and even then it only runs at 0.5 mbs - if you are lucky!

CrushnYuba

You know you live in the country when...

You have satellite internet or phone. If you have even considered putting up with Hughesnet.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
you take the back roads instead of the highway....

you know how to bait a hook....

you have a big front porch.....

the nearest town has a water tower...

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
i see alot of internet talk i remember 56k days the modem signing on sounded like my brain trying to do math in highschool

caliprop215

Veteran
U know u live in the country when....

Stupid people drive way out into the Country to drop their dogs and cats off they dont want anymore....I'm the closest house for miles I get a different dog here every other day trying g to find their home

Latest posts

Latest posts