What's new

You know you live in the country if......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1gVewkn.gif

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good luck on winning. I never have played the lottery....thinking that is why I never win. I used to love to play craps in Vegas.....several thousand later I quit!!!

S

Sertaiz

you know you live in the country when you dont hear anything about politics until you get "MISSILE INBOUND, THIS IS NOT A TEST"
and go right back to not hearing anything about politics.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was just wondering mathematically speaking if that claim is bogus mathematically speaking, cause i have heard this argument before, but at that time the claim was we could all fit in Texas if it was densely populated like big cities are. so when i read about house and yard for every one fitting i became curious. i mean families live together, so not every human need a house and yard, but lets say every 2 people get a house and yard, would that really fit in Texas, leaving the rest of the planet to provide all the needs?

7.500'000'000'000 sq divided by 3.500'000'000 equals 2100 sq feet per 2 people on this planet. thats mind blowing if you ask me. but maybe i made a math mistake? i rounded up the sq foot of texas for ease of calculating it, but it won't be far off.

if you divide the 7.49 trillion by 7 billion you get over 1000 sq feet per person on earth

FPyIpGV.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know you live in the country if.......

you fancy yourself a bit of a tinkerer,
but you know if you'll stare @ something
long enough, you'll have it figured out.

so here's a lil' something, go figure...

Ts1Hw95.gif

St. Phatty

you fancy yourself a bit of a tinkerer,
but you know if you'll stare @ something
long enough, you'll have it figured out.

so here's a lil' something, go figure...

View Image

Very cool !

The sad part is that these cool technologies, like making aviary wire mesh, which is what that animated GIF looks like, has mostly been off-shored.

But manufacturing is so cool.

On another country-ish note ~
I'm noticing that people are raving about the Nickel Boron bolt carrier groups for 5.56.

But I don't see people raving about a Nickel Boron BCG in 308.

When I lived in the burbs, I didn't know what a BCG was. I might have guessed it was, like VCF, a form of contraception.

I have a slightly mis-matched 6.5 Creedmoor, upper from one vendor, lower from another, and it's not cycling. i.e. you have to pull back on the charging handle to eject the brass and kerf the next round into the chamber.

I was wondering if a Nickel Boron Bolt (it uses the 308 bolt) would help it cycle. But all the 308 bolts are in the Review Dungeon online, can't find a single 308 bolt with positive reviews.

Yet people are RAVING about some of the 5.56 Nickel Boron bolts.

This technology is mystifying me, like those Long super-skinny worms in the puddles, that my cat stares at, mystified.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you don't let the yoga pants fool ya ;)

FZmrbVW.jpg