You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > 8k coco grow show

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
8k coco grow show Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2017, 10:27 AM #31
saitama

saitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by issack View Post
Is this bloomats..? So you are feeding from the bottom then.? The mat stays wet ? Send a link if can I'm into researching.
When I did flood an drain I used to stretch panda film over the tables then cut holes for my pots. Then the roots wouldn't see light and fill up in the tables . It would be optimal if the roots could have a place to spread yes. I get what you mean. I'm just not having a vision of the material used for the mat.
I think he meant try a table of the air pots.

Blumats are an auto watering system like a slow constant drip meant to maintain a certain moisture level. They're little 'sensors' that drip a slow amount based on the moisture of the media detected by ceramic and it's saturation level. Though the name has 'mat' in it, it's actually a top feed system and nothing to do with under the pots.
saitama is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2017, 03:57 AM #32
Ground Up

Ground Up will become famous soon enoughGround Up will become famous soon enoughGround Up will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by saitama View Post
I think he meant try a table of the air pots.

Blumats are an auto watering system like a slow constant drip meant to maintain a certain moisture level. They're little 'sensors' that drip a slow amount based on the moisture of the media detected by ceramic and it's saturation level. Though the name has 'mat' in it, it's actually a top feed system and nothing to do with under the pots.

sorry guys I had a few when I was on last, used to top feed, airpots, organic nutes, a few times I used a coco mat with clay balls under table to see what the roots did and was blown away with the results, I always tried different stuff, I used to run 8 lites, and was able to bloom on one side and finish on other, so I was always trying different things, not once have I ever ran all 8 lites and plants for a full harvest

You can wish in one hand and crap in the other. See which one fills up first -- Life
Ground Up is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2017, 05:15 AM #33
watts up

watts up will become famous soon enough
Hey Issack,

Looking the goods man!!

Do you find that the PC goes into a bit of shock when you strip 1 week before you flip? I was always under the impression that you should stirp 2 weeks before flower so they don't stunt too much..

Keep it up Bro

Cheers

Watts up
watts up is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2017, 05:27 AM #34
watts up

watts up will become famous soon enough
Also forgot to ask when do you top your plants in veg?

Cheers mate
watts up is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2017, 05:35 AM #35
issack

issack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud of
I top my plants once, and that is about a week into veg from clone. And no I have never had a plant go into shock after I stripped them in my experience.

They are filling up nicely

issack is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:39 AM #36
maxmurder

maxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nicemaxmurder is just really nice
nice set up

Old 06-25-2017, 11:54 AM #37
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Hi bro
Great job
Waiting next episode

Greetings!
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2017, 08:12 PM #38
saitama

saitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by issack View Post

I also use OG biowar 24 hour brewed tea in every rez change as well as some boogie brew in there , and I believe that is a game changer. No RA's. And i also have killed Russets in my last run with ease with foliar at lights out. I don't even worry about mites now.. harsh chems are a thing of the past. Best product I've ever used.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
Hi issack,

Can you please tell me a little bit more about your foliar and why you no longer worry about mites? A lot of growers around me have been getting mites and I would love to hear about your solution.

Thanks!
saitama is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2017, 01:33 AM #39
issack

issack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud ofissack has much to be proud of
I use this recipe for my foliar and to put in my rez at every Change. If you have a russet, broad mite infestation then use this at full strength soon as lights go out. Turn off fans and let it sit. 3 days straight and you will kill any mite. It suffocates them. I've done it several times . And when you constantly use this tea in your feed water from the beginning, you will never have a RA problem. This and microbe lift. I have no fungus gnats at all too.
I foliar once a week and have no pests at all. It's amazing stuff. I've tried to chime in on threads where people were trying everything, but people just seem to not wanna try it and keep using harsh chemicals. This stuff works.
issack is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:47 AM #40
saitama

Sounds awesome. How late in flower do you use it? Also, does it work on spider mites?

Thanks for sharing
saitama is offline Quote