What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Out for a morning walk and the huge herd of deer, that live on my property and around it, were all in the back yard. They don't mind me as they know they are safe. I can almost walk up and pet them. I told them if this Corona deal gets worse we ain't buddies no more, in my best hillbilly tongue lol they didn't look concerned.

I have a friend who eats several triple baconator in a sitting. He will be all over that 4 patty death burger. Needless to say he weighs nearly 300 lbs and has heart troubles. Of course he feels the drs are all about the money and nothing is wrong with him. And he gets 100 Dolla taco Bell gift card for Xmas. Unreal. I have tried to help him but he considers weight to be a measurement of manhood. Sweet guy but wow all his dogs aren't barking.

So according to Mcd nutrient calculator a 4 patty big Mac, large fries, large coke is..

1500 calories
66 grams of fat
An eye popping 192 grams of carbs!?!
44 grams of protein

This shouldn't even be legal. By Uncs math that is 45 MILES OF RIDING TO BURN OFF!!?! Holy shit!!

h.h.

Veteran
Back neighbor breeds black angus. Side neighbor has 8-9 horses.

Wonder if they have night scopes?

Wonder if hanging rustlers is still a thing?

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Guarding the toilet paper and preventing chaos and mayhem....

I'm not really sure where this picture was taken recently,but to me it means that there's 3 less cops out there looking for my stash...:dance013:

And that's always a good thing in my book!

Attachments

• guarding the stash.jpg
    guarding the stash.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 9

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
How amazing is that? The food is not guarded but the toilet paper is??

People have lost their minds.
I'm thinking of opening my produce stand and selling Oak leaves...

Although I just realized I'm out of coffee. Now that's a freaking emergency dammit!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
50 dead out of 5000 confirmed cases, 1% mortality rate. Not very scary. Pretty sure people are dying at a way faster rate than that naturally, as well as being born. Just another way to get your tax refunds back, using scare tactics to force panic buying.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
50 dead out of 5000 confirmed cases, 1% mortality rate. Not very scary. Pretty sure people are dying at a way faster rate than that naturally, as well as being born. Just another way to get your tax refunds back, using scare tactics to force panic buying.

Exactly how many old people die in Italy during any given 3 week period? Can’t help thinking this panic is designed to reboot our minds.

If we at the stage toilet paper is no longer produced that means food will no longer be available either. You will not care about your dirty ass crack by then.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
We are being conditioned to accept martial law. The way people are acting, I could almost see it's usefulness. The real danger is panic itself, and what people do when cornered for the first time ever. Then we get into becoming a "threat" and sanctioning use of deadly force. That's where I draw the line.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

looks like we're going to get rain again...kinda strange to not have had a dust storm or two this spring...not that i'm sad about that,but nothing says spring in the desert like howling winds and a brown dome of dust in the sky!:)

lots to do in the garden today...got the led room to chop and get reset...have to use some precious bleach so i won't do the usual add until your skin is dissolving strength!

in case anyone was wondering,one cap-full in 5 gallons of water is what you use in restaurants for sanitizing...

off to run some errands and get some miles in...or not if it looks like rain...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Just a couple pics for OrgAero...

This is a blanket chest I built sometime in the 1990's..
I just needed something to keep extra blankets and comforters in during the summer months...

Nothing fancy, and just built with plain old pine boards, but I wanted you to see an example of hand cut dovetail joints..
This is a far cry from my best work, just a utilitarian chest, but it was handy to get a picture of for you...
There are no screws or nails holding this together except for attaching the hinges and those ugly handles...

Hope this helps a little.. All it takes is patience and practice..and sharp saws and chisels.

PS.. I realize from these pictures how badly this piece is in need of refinishing...I was in a hurry getting it ready to use...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 11