What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi dudes

I am still very add ament that almost anyway she is grown she should be cropped at a decent time. 60 days or less. She will not taste or bang the way she should after that. As she converts to cbd quicker then almost any other strain I have grown

Good luck. And looking forward to more

med-man

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Hey DoubleTriple,
The pheno of Kerosene Kush I have does not stretch very much. I guess you could say I pinch, and top in veg a lot. I do that to keep the height down some. I would say I like to achieve 42-56g per plant, but that all depends on veg time-and how big they get. I also have some strains that produce a lot more, and some less. I think the most I recorded was 100g out of a Hempy bucket a couple years ago. I do crowd the tent sometimes, so that decrease yield some. Hope that helps

Thanks man!!! Helps a lot. I'm in a space now that has restricted height and plants the size of those would be perfect. I'm used to growing bigger plants and using less numbers.. But I think at this new spot having smaller plants with a higher count would be more productive.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks stank wooly

Nice work!

Latest posts

Latest posts