What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

there goes edro

Veteran
Thanks Med Man! The smell is a mix of pine and sweet tropical, very intoxicating! The leaves from the male I culled smelled just like passion fruit or mango when rubbed. The buds have nice weight to them for a sativa like plant. My situation doesn't really allow me to keep a mother plant but if the smoke is top notch I might be able to keep her around but time reveals all.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi edro

cool, that is what everyone has been saying, i am very surprised they aren't skunkier

looking forward to dried bud shots and smoke reports :)

med-man

dickcorn

Looks good, I'll prob have my grow up in my new house in a month and will pop a couple to see what I find. Are you growing in a small tent or cabinet? Looks small but tasty. I'm looking forward to your smoke report.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Yo Edro what's the smell on those? Any dead rotten meat smells? She looks stellar. I bet they will be dank. I got those and BC special kush :)

there goes edro

Veteran
Looks good, I'll prob have my grow up in my new house in a month and will pop a couple to see what I find. Are you growing in a small tent or cabinet? Looks small but tasty. I'm looking forward to your smoke report.

Hey dickcorn! Yeah, Im growing in a small cab with not much head room at the moment so my plants have to stay small. My yield usually sucks but every gram I grow is a gram I don't have to buy. Hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread, just wanted to share to I had going on!

there goes edro

Veteran
If I ever can move my next set up will be able to accommodate full sized plants. Cant hardly wait, Im almost a micro grower. For now some bud better than no bud!

dickcorn

Impossible to hijack a thread I started for more info post away! You've just about the only pics I've seen, so thanks for posting them.

gws35

hey edro, any chance of a smoke report? Can you describe the high..idi..sat ?..anything and everything...sweet grow btw! :)

HeriMarry

ogxtd 24 days

ogxtd 24 days

This is a ogxtd @ 24 days, it's also my first attempt at a hempy bucket.

picture.php

picture.php

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi herri

thanks for the pics/update

arent hempy buckets in perlite? sorry i have never used them but have read the thread

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi herimerry

okay cool, its news to me ;-) enjoy!

med-man

there goes edro

Veteran
Got the smoke curing as we speak. Very resinous, dense, sativa like nugs filled with beautiful colors of orange, purple, and green. I sampled a dried sample the other day and was impressed to say the least! I probably feel pretty confident in saying at this point that this is the best plant from a 6 strain grow. OG x Td was the last seed popped in the grow so she had the least amount of veg time(30 days less than the others). The smell from the buds are a combo of pine with a acid like scent, the sweetness has disappeared. The buzz is the best part! Comes on strong and is a great combo of head and body. Probably due to the fact I let her go so long. I think 12wks of 12/12. I could have taken her earlier. I will chime back in with a longer cure report. I must say that this plant has the potential to be one of the best from my garden so far!! If this is any indication of the quality of Med Men's other strains I would advise everyone to stock up now before the word gets out and you'll be kicking yourself in the ass for not getting some!!! I'll put it this way, I'm not working at the moment and really can't afford to make any seed purchases but I'm going to come up with that forty something u.s dollars and get the Rockstar Kush that Med Man rec I try!

bayarea925

How big of a stretch did you incur ? So far 15 days an mine have easy doubled working an tripleing in size. I think she is starting to slow down. An just showed flowers the last few days. They are loving to reach for the light.

there goes edro

Veteran
How big of a stretch did you incur ? So far 15 days an mine have easy doubled working an tripleing in size. I think she is starting to slow down. An just showed flowers the last few days. They are loving to reach for the light.

She just about tripled. I got two clones that I am about to flower shortly. Doing a lot of lsting this time to increase yield which has the potential to be quiet large I believe. Good luck, I'm sure you will enjoy the final product!!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wicked man

i have been getting a lot of feedback on/off of icmag. people really like this hybrid

med-man

there goes edro

Veteran
My two clones are alive and well IC! Doing some low stress training to keep the canopy as even as possible this round. They are nice and bushy this time around hoping to pull more off them than I did the seed plant. Def considering trying to keep it around but I know absolutely nothing about keeping a mother healthy. Starting to read that bonsai mom thread and see what's what. I have enjoyed working with clones. Once they root it's off to the races until you're ready to flower them out. Going to try to take more cuts of each clone and see if any take root this round. Ill post up some pics once they're flowering. Once I do I think you'll agree that I did them a little better justice than I did the first run. Stay safe and happy growing!!!!!

dickcorn

Anything else to add about jar or smoke now? I requested more med man freebies with a recent boutique order, if it arrives I'll probably get more of these lol. I have at least 25 of these already.