What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys

i have been getting feddback from all over, people are loving these freebies.

i guess you cant beat the king of the 90;s x the king of the millenium unionized?

med-man

Cainea

Harvested my trial plant from the freebies the other day while I cannot make a good imput regarding the yield due to small container and a purpose of evaluating flowertime more the max yield run.

But what was notable was the smell and the taste, its extremely hard to compare the taste to anything but it was a extreme candy taste to the bud which made every single person that tasted it to raise their eyebrows.

Even though I only got one female this one is a sure keeper for me

Great job with this one med-man. Gonna try out some of your other strains when a spot opens up in my mom chamber

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey cainea

thanks for sharing man. quality has always been my main concern, esp taste

glad she put out for you, and thanks for your support :)

med-man

HeriMarry

I like everything about this strain except the insane stretch. I'll post some pics of her in a few days @ 6 weeks flower.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi heri

u need some kind kick in your nutrient solution :)

med-man

HeriMarry

At the end of the stretch, I severely bent the stem to keep some distance from the light. This plant was 10 inches going into flower, plus transplanted into a bigger bag the same day it went into flower to control/try to control the stretch. Other then that, these plants are VERY vigorous an great smoke.Another thing that I noticed about the smell which is complex, was the aroma of ripe bananas . These are some of the best freebies I got in years. Here is the link to the photo in my gallery.

@40 days
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=51479&pictureid=1229481

there goes edro

Veteran
Med Man's Genetics! Half anyway!

Med Man's Genetics! Half anyway!

Decided to share what I've got going on. First pic is of my two OG x TD clones and the other 3 are from seed. OG x TD pollinated by a stressed out Bubba for fem seeds. I call it Ocean Grown Bubba Skunk! Made plenty of seeds so I will always have some Med Man around! Popped 5 seeds. All were healthy with different levels of vigor. All so far has showed female preflowers. I transplanted 3 young ladies into 2 gal containers to start flowering. On another note sending off for some Rockstar Kush soon! Enjoy IC!!! Happy growing!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
The Runt

The Runt

This one is the runt of the bunch. I planed on keeping the three most vigorous ladies but over the years some of my best plants were runty and not that vigorous and once flower time came then POW!! Go Runt Go!!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
In case you were wondering" Whatever happened to that runt?"

In case you were wondering" Whatever happened to that runt?"

This is what the "runt" looks like today. She's one of the biggest plants in the garden. Had to do a lot of bending this around, the clones and the OGBS's both over grew my light. Plants were very Bubba like at first but 4 weeks into 12/12 you can Def see the Tahoe OG 's influence on the bud structure and appearence. I'll post up some straight OG x TO clones next!

there goes edro

Veteran
Mo Med Man coming soon!!!!

Mo Med Man coming soon!!!!

Enjoyed my last Med Man free bees so much I just had to get mo of his genetics for the garden! Future Rock Stars in the making!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
Attack of the Med Man's clones!!!! @ 55 days 12 / 12

Attack of the Med Man's clones!!!! @ 55 days 12 / 12

Clones are hanging in there and trying to start their final bulk up. In the last pic you can see both plants are starting to flop over to the weight of the buds. I'm shocked more people aren't raving about this strain! Med Man need to think about adding this to his regular line up.

On another note Med Man mentioned piney smells being involved with this strain. Although my experience was sweet, acidic, tropical smelling buds my runt from the Bubba cross does smell piney. Very old school looking buds. Skunk leaning? I'll throw some pics up later.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks edro

i appreciate the kind words and support

i dont think its nice that i use a cali og and a skunk #1 and charge for it. it was a pollen chuck, and i did no work, so i appreciate the feedback and may keep some around to inbreed the fruity pebbles and call it such, hows that?

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey edro

They look great man

Which bubba did u use. I dont remember reading that?

Thanks for sharing homie

med-man

there goes edro

Veteran
Hey Med Man! Check out post #88. I used VG's pre 98 Bubba Kush that got stressed out and grew some male parts so I pollinated your OG x TD, The White, and Bubba. Never tried to make seeds before. I was so impressed with the one Med Man's plant had flowered out I could wait to see what Dankness might lurk in this homemade cross. Still got 3 seeds left of the OG x TD, would love to make some F2s when the time is right.

there goes edro

Veteran
Bubba dom pheno from OG x TD / Bubba

Bubba dom pheno from OG x TD / Bubba

The last of my cross is the Bubba dom pheno. Maybe the biggest yielded of the three. The buds are rock solid!! The densest buds I have ever grown! I have read reports where people describe golf ball or baseball like buds but I have never had that experience until now. The piney pheno have very dense buds as well. I don't share my hobby in my personal life so I'm very grateful to have place to share my passion for growing with like minded people!!!! Thanks Med Man!! Thanks IC!!!