What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to be honest, i was hoping that the og would skunk up the bc skunk a bit. if anyone likes piney weed i am sure there will be some keepers in here

med-man

there goes edro

Veteran

Just sharing what I've got growing IC! First pic shows both of my OG x TDs. The shorter plant on the left turned out to be the male and a big girl on the right. Second pic is the top view of my female with 3rd pic showcasing the side view of OG x TD#2 aka the twins. Heh, Med Man! You plan on releasing this cross for sale? If not def have to clone or make F2s with the remaining 3 seeds I got left. Thanks again Med Man for these quality free bees!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=48989&pictureid=1169164&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=48989&pictureid=1171868&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=48989&pictureid=1171867&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Just sharing what I've got growing IC! First pic shows both of my OG x TDs. The shorter plant on the left turned out to be the male and a big girl on the right. Second pic is the top view of my female with 3rd pic showcasing the side view of OG x TD#2 aka the twins. Heh, Med Man! You plan on releasing this cross for sale? If not def have to clone or make F2s with the remaining 3 seeds I got left. Thanks again Med Man for these quality free bees!

so funny

dad was small, mama was big lol :)

med-man

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ya that's crazy all the twins popping up the only seeds I ever popped that had twins was Cinderella 99 they were fem seeds. The runt out grew and was a much better plant than the taller twin. It actually gave me the pineapple pheno of Cinderella99.

I might have to get a Order into the bay so I can get some medman freebies.. Think that cross for freebies sounds pretty special! I also must say when medman says piney smelling weed now I want some haven't smoked Pine smelling weed for a long time thats a smell and taste that is something you don't forget when you smoke it.

there goes edro

Veteran

Hey fellow growers! Checking back in with a update on my Og x Td twins. Ended up with a big girl and a smaller twin male. Was hoping that I would get two girls so I could compare but oy well. Probably be cutting him down tomorrow before any pollen drops. First pic shows both male and female plants keeping each other company. Second pic is the future main cola starting to form. Next is the top view of my male twin. Lastly a top view of the twins. More pics in a couple of weeks. Stay safe and happy growing!!!!

Mikenite69

Veteran
Oh ok lol I was wondering why it was thirsty as hell but if the male wasn't a keeping I would probably do the same thing. Peace mike

there goes edro

Veteran
Hey IC! Culled the male twin yesterday and also trimmed a few smaller branches that weren't going to yield much bud. I decided what the hell and wanted to put the 3 branches that I clipped into some water and see if I could clone her in case she turns out to be worth keeping around. Got busy fycking around in the garden and left them out too long and they looked pretty wilted. My first thought was to just trash em and continue tending the garden. At that point I said what the hell once again and filled s 12oz beer bottle with tap water and threw the wilted cuttings in. I figured they would be dead in the morning and toss em with it only costing me a minute or two and a little water. Special place, no left them right in the flower cab. Checked on the garden this morning and they were standing at attention! Total shock to me! Not only were they still alive but I could see tiny roots growing from 2 out of three cuttings! Looks like they might pull through so I will get a small light set up somewhere to keep them under light 24 hours a day. Thanks for the extra work now Med Man! Lol! Ill keep those interested updated on my progress!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet edro

thats rad. my beans do get supercharged 3 different ways before they get sent out :)

the cosmic chi comes thru as you can see lol

please keep us posted

med-man

bayarea925

My Tahoe Og x skunk

My Tahoe Og x skunk

Update on those 2 c1 clones I posted. They are doing great. Almost ready to go into a 3 gal pot.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice bay area

i have been getting tons of wicked feedback from this cross. i was just pollen chucking but hey, 2 legends would never fail if crossed

med-man

there goes edro

Veteran
2 out of the 3 clones took root!!! My other attempts to clone have failed but these rooted with some nutes, water, and an empty beer bottle in the corner of my cab. Also got that Og x TD lady in flower also! My camera went down so I don't have any recent pics but will throw some up before she finishes up. There will def be more Med Man strains gracing my garden in the future!!!!!!!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey edro

awesome man!

i hope they make you proud

med-man

there goes edro

Veteran
clones and buds

clones and buds

First two pics are my 2 clones of OG x TD that took root. Last pics are of the OG x TD @ 9 weeks of flowering. Still a little more time to go but the buds have trichs with huge heads. Looks like the buds are dipped in sugar! Will chime back in with smoke report once dried and cured some. Thanks again Med Man! Best FreeBees I have had the pleasure to pop. Will def be buying Med Man strains for future endeavors!! YAY!!!!!!!!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey edro

sweet man. those look flushed perfectly. i will bet they taste amazing. the td skunk is a prob 25% afghanica. leaning most towards sames original skunk #1 rks.

how is the smell so far? sativas def have very tall standing trichomes. you keeping her around for a while?

med-man