What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st indoor run with 100W HPS

T

TrueReligion

@Harvestmoon303 good eye on noticing. I was having a hard time with those certain batch of clones. Only one ended up matching the vigor of this run and I gave that to a friend.

I'm keeping an auto growing normally with one fimming for a future comparison.

Last edited:
T

TrueReligion

just a picture update (also new camera again)

just a picture update (also new camera again)

:artist: 11 colas at 1 Month 1 week 6 days

Last edited:
T

TrueReligion

So moontang seems to keep growing two nodes at one side. So when I top I get three colas instead of two. Happened on 4/8 colas on the recent top were at 22 colas

Last edited:
T

TrueReligion

22 cola Moon tang, and leaves of a 3cola Lions Milk

So far
Love triangle Male
Goji Og male
Chem kesey 1 male
Chem Kesey 2 male

MoonTang - Female or Hermie??

Kripple roulette - Hermie that can stay female

lions Milk - female
Granola Funk - Female
OGKA - Fem

Angelica Og ?
BBHP?

Last edited:
T

TrueReligion

This picture was from the 19th, Been busy processing paperwork for my collective opening up.

So they've gone a heavy testing of two weeks irregular as hell light change, pH imbalance, long random dark periods, multiple toppings, etc to weed out Hermie's and so I've updated the post up above this as well.

So far I've only had one Hermie from the freebie they gave e me. The rest were really vigorous males that grew nodes like the moontang two posts above.

Cola process is going well just a little sad the chem keseys were male but happy the moontang came out a more vigarous female as long as I have a worthy female I'm happy, I'm hoping for lions milk though that Tres dawg is just too insane it has the thickest stem of all of them and the biggest leaves. She's sitting at 8 colas after a survived lamp fall now. Moontangs 22 colas I'm now letting grow to 5-6 nodes before I flip same with the others.

I've notices the males in Bodhi's line are actually the ones that need the structure boost hahaha. All of the females that have uncovered so far are thicker than the males. The thicketst being my goji og male. No more Balls have popped up on the other plants and hopefully no more but with the ratio I could probably expect another.

I can keep the kripple roullete female its been a week or two since and she hasn't showed anymore balls since the stress but will be keeping a close watch :moon:

Last edited:
T

TrueReligion

Its a sad moment when your 44 Cola Moontang shows you that its confused on its sex ����

Dakine

Veteran
Before you chop "it" , try to remove all the ball sacks for the next 2-3Days that you see... Sometimes they'll throw A sack or A few at the very beginning of flower, or pre flower.. Usually if you pick them, no more will grow out..

CSG-OJD even made A specific thread to warn everyone that kills the young girl showing sacks with calyx-pistils next to each other.. A lot of people have verified this, and found keepers from some of those plants..

Looking good though bro!!

T

TrueReligion

I leave all my plants to grow unless I have dual males of the same strain I'll cull the weakest. Chopped those testies off a couple days ago Fingers crossed !

T

TrueReligion

she looks stubborn to be a little :moon::moon::moon: but I'll keep chopping them off til I flip, otherwise in rather good news my OGKush auto is doing well

Last edited:
T

TrueReligion

I found this in some alien og it was a risky shot windy enough that batteries were needed

Last edited:
T

TrueReligion

Moontang is popping pistils again phew
Stress test used? I split the meristem in half and tied it back together

Last edited:
T

TrueReligion

Upon looking through a jewlers loupe, moontang just has weird starting calyxs.

I forgot it threw me off earlier back in the grow but they're all weirdly looking elongated calyxs never a ball even though it sure as hell looked like one so I let one grow out and boom it aas a fucking lady part the whole time

BBHP turned out female, Lions Milk too, GOJI is a full on male still.

i chimed in to see what monsters you were going to grow with a hundred watts lol. i have a 100-watt hps flood light so was very curious

T

TrueReligion

i chimed in to see what monsters you were going to grow with a hundred watts lol. i have a 100-watt hps flood light so was very curious

Sorry to dissapoint you since that was a typo it is a 1000W HPS :x

T

TrueReligion

I'll add more pics of the male momentarily

Last edited:

Dakine

Veteran
ITs kinda hard to see, but did you find A seed in the Alien OG nugs?

Oh and did anymore sacks start showing again on the plant you chopped the sacks off previously?

T

TrueReligion

ITs kinda hard to see, but did you find A seed in the Alien OG nugs?

Oh and did anymore sacks start showing again on the plant you chopped the sacks off previously?

yup just one seed it was PR. Had a nice couch lock to it.

It turned out to be elongated calyxs no sacks just a ton of beautiful pistils now

T

TrueReligion

5 weeks into flower four weeks left, thought I'd drop by on this one

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts