What's new

Steven Seagal Lawnman

ROJO145

Veteran
I still like Seagal tho,he would kick Chucks ass,Bruces ass,Jackies ass,you name em Steve would whoop em!!Combat HapKido RULES!!

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Segal couldn't kick his own whimpy ass. Segal refuses to fight. There are maybe a dozen masters who've made the offer. He's been hiding for close to 20 years.

ROJO145

Veteran
Segal couldn't kick his own whimpy ass. Segal refuses to fight. There are maybe a dozen masters who've made the offer. He's been hiding for close to 20 years.
LOL,well hell its easy kickin a 60 yr old mans ass isnt it,lol....masters shmasters,Seagal wins sorry:tiphat:That is in a fite with 60 yr old men!!

lol my dad told me a story about steven seagal. apparently he use to come into this club pops played at regularly. seagal started heckling and shit saying they sucked. lol my dad was all like fuck you , you suck. then after the show they talked and my dad said he was pretty cool.. it was funny cause i was all like wtf, lol what a random story.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Seagal may be a dick cop lawman but hes not the yummybud of martial arts by any means...he actually trains in Akido and some other arts and hes pretty good at it.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
he actually trains in Akido and some other arts and hes pretty good at it.

How would anyone know? He wont fight. He's been running away since he got called out in 92.

Personally, I think Bruce could take Chuck any day but, I'll give Chuck credit for getting in the ring and putting it on the line.

chuck norris kicked a rock once, and now it is an asteroid with its own orbit and all, seriously!

I thought that's how he created the Milky Way. That the rock broke into a billion pieces that became stars

The one fight I've heard about Steven Seagal getting into ended up with him wetting himself and unconscious. Look up "Gene Lebell". He's the guy that kicked his ass. Steven Seagal is an image, and sucks at actual fighting.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I thought that's how he created the Milky Way. That the rock broke into a billion pieces that became stars

BAM!!! you just blew my mind away! :biglaugh:

or was it chuck norris? he probably just did a round-kick as I read this and as a consequence my mind was blown away!

impressive guy!

Man Seagal thinks hes supercop in this show because he is stronger than the hillbilly Chief he works for. Seagal makes everything a competition between them and the Chief has to be pushing 60 years old. I am sure Seagal would be proud if he kicked Norris' ass now.

Open Eyes

Did Seagal beat up Kelly Le Brock or not is the question! I have heard the rumor that he is a wife beater and if he is then he is plain scum with no morals.

Latest posts

Latest posts