What's new

Steven Seagal Lawnman

C

cyberwax

Did Seagal beat up Kelly Le Brock or not is the question! I have heard the rumor that he is a wife beater and if he is then he is plain scum with no morals.

Dont believe anything you hear about celebs, however seagal sure is one wierd zen dude so who knows. One things is for sure tho im downloading first season "as we speak!"

little will

The show was awesome, i only heard bout it on the radio at stupid oclock in the mornin an i tuned in, what a dood he is. May have issuses in his personal life but he still kicks ass.

ROJO145

Veteran
Fair enuf gang,but then I could say Steven Seagal could kick anyone whos posted here's ass rite?Except of course the rope smokin super ninjas who come now to tell me how they would kick his ass!:tiphat:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
in all seriousness, imo, if you think Steven Seagal, Chuck Norris or Jean Claud Van Dam, are actual real fighters and not the actors they are, you have serious problems to deal with.

what is next? Silvester Stallone is a real boxer? is he truly Rambo? why is the U.S not sending him to Iraq and Afghanistan to win the war?

:chin:

well, they at least got the Terminator a seat in the government...

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
chuck would be the toughest, years of tang soo do, bjj and more, and he competed. really nice guy tho'. seagal's more of an s.o.b. and is (or was) a fine aikidoka. van damme is what, 3 feet tall?

ROJO145

Veteran
LOL@bombadil,YES,they are "real" fighters,wether you want them to be or not,and YES,duh.....Sly Stallone IS Rambo,he isnt active because he is retired now and lives off movie deals!!:wave: