What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

...CR500AF...

mojave green Nice my friend looks like you might have some to enjoy...:) Mine i would say they where a a bit what i call on the oily side rather then crystal feeling i hated that part it made great oil. no matter how low i got the humidity the buds stayed oily after drying rather then crystal grainy feel that i like for Hash.
Not so great for hash but it was nice to smoke in what ever form you chose, they are looking good they should swell up and give you a good load of sugar leaf towards the end at least that is what mine did nice looking deal...:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DSCN1560.JPG

sbeanonnamellow

Thanks for elaborating el mani. The variety names are helpful, appreciate you for sharing then with your comment. Is P75 from the Cinderella 99 work?

Lovely sativa structure stacking well with nice resin coverage. They're beautiful plants. The Oaxacan x A5 looks exotic and the p75 oh work of yours looks downright mouthwatering. Tropical fruits and incense is right up my alley. Beautiful plants.

Hammer you have that THH looking very appealing. It's got such a lovey unique and exotic structure. Luscious stuff as always man. Exquisite.

Some superb specimens are going to be found in your seeds and crosses with the hazes you're working with at the moment. I saw your post with all that THH pollen and thought how it wouldn't be a bad idea to hit just about any plant with that stuff. Top notch all around. It's a treat to see your progress with them.

Much love

...CR500AF...

I think you are looking at what hundreds of us would love to have in there garden as a problem, you are worrying about let them to much enjoy my friend they look good....:)

Bmac1

Veteran
Here is a couple shots of the C5/Mango Haze F2. Its been in the jars for just over a month now and smoking very nice. That classic Columbian-ish flavor profile and a nice, clear high. No panic/anxiety inducing buzz for me just a very nice buzz without any of the weight of a more indica hybrid.

Thanks again Donald Mallard

20211018_165349_resized.jpg
20211018_165402.jpg
20211018_165602.jpg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
wow looks like prime head stash bmac ,
thanks for taking the time to run those ,
im glad it came out so well ,
2 happy campers , as it should be ,
enjoy man ....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you are looking at what hundreds of us would love to have in there garden as a problem, you are worrying about let them to much enjoy my friend they look good....:)

:dance013:Im not seeing any real problems. They don't smell of hay so that's good lol.. I def wish there was some resin.. Who knows cold be the best weed ever when I smoke some. :D

...CR500AF...

I think you are looking at what hundreds of us would love to have in there garden as a problem, you are worrying about them to much, enjoy my friend they look good....:)

Sorry Hammer this is what i meant to say sorry when i get a little loaded i seem to go a little dyslexic lol...:)

el mani

Veteran
Thanks for elaborating el mani. The variety names are helpful, appreciate you for sharing then with your comment. Is P75 from the Cinderella 99 work?

Lovely sativa structure stacking well with nice resin coverage. They're beautiful plants. The Oaxacan x A5 looks exotic and the p75 oh work of yours looks downright mouthwatering. Tropical fruits and incense is right up my alley. Beautiful plant

Much love

Yes, princess75,:dance:

fetch?photoid=17974854.jpg

fetch?photoid=17974855.jpg

Salu2

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
how are other phenos if you have ? Its strange to have 2 times haze and still look very BLD. Very dominant bld genetics in that Doors strain.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how are other phenos if you have ? Its strange to have 2 times haze and still look very BLD. Very dominant bld genetics in that Doors strain.

This is the only one that is finishing fast enough in my area north east central New York state