What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Raho

Veteran
Another Karma A5 s1 I have been waiting to drop in. This is a well vegged cut that has been cut back 3 times and the seed mom would have been 4 months at this point. Hoping she works out this go round!

She is BEAUTIFUL

purpleplayer007

one luv to who evers keeping this thread alive..im getting more into haze myself and seeing the hybrid vigour first hand is crazy...and u get the uniquest terpenes and good pest relilsilience .i took a few shotz of my brothers plants and they smell like chemdog and haze with skinny leaves... and some fruity ones too. i gotta resize the flix but ill get em up later today.

skillz

Karma haze day 63 - the two monster at the bag are same pheno - the one in the front is a different one that's not doing too well

20210928_223405.jpg
20210928_222606.jpg
20210928_223355.jpg
20210928_223818.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
Karma haze day 63 - the two monster at the bag are same pheno - the one in the front is a different one that's not doing too well

Which Karma's haze are they? They look great!

Raho, Thanks! She looks better than the last time when I attempted soil.
The pure Hydro Haze's are liking 550ppm at 700scale close to .7ec ph has been around 5.9-6.3 and they are using nutes so its dropping and adding back. I feel that is a high end for veg/early bloom. They didn't like when it was at 575-600.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user

Raho, Thanks! She looks better than the last time when I attempted soil.
The pure Hydro Haze's are liking 550ppm at 700scale close to .7ec ph has been around 5.9-6.3 and they are using nutes so its dropping and adding back. I feel that is a high end for veg/early bloom. They didn't like when it was at 575-600.

I think Karma Haaze is C5xA5BX...Also saw at dampkring at menu Karma's haze....one who grow will tell us...but it looks very like 5haze...

skillz

Nah it's from Top Dawg Seeds - I think it was some kind of collaboration with Karma though - I think they each made a cross using the other's genetics/parent stock - its [NL5xHaze (dutch cut)] x A5BX

harvestreaper

Veteran
20211007_120754.jpg

nh x og kush still goin ,.,.,,@cr500af not yet ,,but only because it a friends lol we grown out a lot of that cross auto ww x blue haze <jonny blaze x azure haze >so have a good idea of result

Latest posts

Latest posts