What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMO pure Sat/haze genetics just do much better outdoor in the right climate. What we see express indoors in the wrong climate doesn't do them justice.

...CR500AF...

IMO pure Sat/haze genetics just do much better outdoor in the right climate. What we see express indoors in the wrong climate doesn't do them justice.

I agree but if we didn't do what we can, we would never get a taste of what might be there lol...:)

Man star if two of those finished im good for the year...:) i wish lol

funkyhorse

MBS x Zamal
MBS x zamal (4).jpeg

JanKowalski

Frankie's Incense Haze X OHaze x Pakistan Chitral Kush.
This strain has been my first attemp with Haze hybrids.
Special thanks to Johnny Chicago.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

​​

Nexus7

BlueOrcaHaze.jpg
Blue Orca Haze apparently. Direct from Swami. Just something to keep me busy while I wait for the pure Haze season to start 😉

Naturally hoping for the '76 Thai Stick pheno (we can all dream) but will settle for a Haze C or even a 5HzC pheno 😆

funkyhorse

THH in the Haze hybrid thread 🤔

You tryin' to say something Hammer?

Peace,

N7

Hi Nexus
I grew THH plants coming from 2 different repros and I saw similar plants coming from both
I grew THH outdoors also side by side with Thunk and other skunk hybrids, low numbers, maybe numbers are not enough to be categorical about this, Tom knows much better
I think Tom was trying to say something here and I think this one is among the right threads to post it
Looks like a skunk hyb - is the shit i had to deal with for decades lol. Awesome brother epic.

This is Deep Chunk x Ohz90
I got 1 DC seed out of 8 seeds from Chimera to sprout. This lone girl which was very difficult to germinate, she was 50 cms tall in flowering. She was randomly pollinized with an unselected Ohz90 x Seedsman Hz male, please dont confuse this as breeding of any kind, this is just some random seed made at home as any of you can do as well
This is the result. A 2,5 meter beast grown from seed 11/13
This cross as live plant have some DC smells which I call afghan/paki smell but gladly the vaping bud is not tasting like that
What is sure is that THH dont contain DC as many people have suggested and while I dont have experience as a grower common sense indicates Tom is showing the way with a lantern
And using Haze sativizes your crosses and I like it very much
DC x (Ohz90 x Seedsman Hz)
Click image for larger version  Name:	DC x Ohz (4).jpeg Views:	0 Size:	75.4 KB ID:	17978428

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THH in the Haze hybrid thread 🤔

You tryin' to say something Hammer?

Peace,

N7

IMO everything we grow are hybrids. Original haze is also a hybrid. I have 2 THH, both are identical in structure.

Tom Hills Haze Description
is a four-way hybrid of some of the finest narrow-leaf tropicals that the world has ever known (Mexico, Colombia, S. India, Thailand) Indoor flowering 14 to 16 weeks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts