What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Creme

G

CC, nandro always a pleasure, thanks for commin by :yes:

ill have to hunt that tune and check it out:D

BC, good to hear ya got your mitts on her. hopefully she treats ya right. i know you will do her justice.

CBF

mtnjohn

Veteran
hey cb...sup

just stoppin by to say hey
you got some mad skillz bro....very impressive

mj

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a few shots of CBF's SC from seed , outdoors, obviously..lol

I liked her outdoors, I was suprised at her finishtime, bout the end of the first week in october.

extremely sticky, as usual, and friggin fruity sweet!
great potency on this one, far better than the ones I grew indoors!
Peace, bub.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Heres a better pic 1 day(22 days flower) after the other pics...
You can see the resin better with the black backdrop...

They are now at 24 days..Incredible early odor!

G

right on , more pics, its great to see your shit out and about:yes:

was wonderin if i was ever gonna see that plant bub, lol. thanks for postin up.

lookin good Capt, one of the better qualities of the plant is the aroma, and trics. heres a bush just ahead of yours at 35days.

CBF

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Damn CBF,
That looks absolutely KILLER!!

This stuff reminds me of a candy-like strain we got from ohio many many years ago...Probably 20 years ago...Like Strawberry Jolly Rancher or something along those lines...
I have been pumping the Original Pure Blend to it and the odor is responding accordingly....
May not be considered an "elite" yet but I have a feeling.................

Ferkin' Candy!

G

OG bub said:

I liked her outdoors, I was suprised at her finishtime, bout the end of the first week in october.

Perfect :D Great lookin girl Bub.

guerilla

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Very glad to see the project coming along nicely for ya CBF. The report from Keph is impressive to say the least. Nice work on this one.

G

Screme - 42 days -- my pics just don't do this girl justice... she is beautiful in every way.

As I mentioned before... screme is the frostiest gear in my lil op. Feeding her PBP in an ebb n flow bucket. Ran into a lil mag issue but she's recovering well.

CBF... screme is just the most fragrant sweet strawberry... with something else there... deeper. If she smokes as good as she smells... she's a keeper for sure. She reminds me of C99 in many ways.

I've decided to give her a go outdoors as well... it looks like there will be some prarie style screme coming up. I've passed her around to a few local cats... we'll see what they can do with her as well.

Thanks much Bro

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Maistre,
That looks bomb!!!!!
I can certainly see the goody goody there.....The damn thing is white is the reason it's hard to get pic of her......I agree about the resin content,it's right up there with the very best at this point....

The "other" odor I'm getting early is cannalope!!!I swear I smelled cannalope in there...The sweet berry literally burys it :bat:

This one may not carry "the status" now but I have a feeling thats about to change...

If you have not grown this one and you have access you better get er'...I think shes gonna slam the KK cut in a few departments if not all of em'...

You could always PM CBF and get in his ear bout makin' some of these beans...Yea! :yoinks: :chin: :bat:

Take care all.............................................CC

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup CBF

damn that Screme looks great.. keep it up buddy.. need a scratch and sniff monitor..

Capt-- damn man that things gonna be nice.. dont forget to bring her to the party..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

G

hello everyone, im glad to hear your likin the way the plant grows. she does have some fine qualities.

the smoke will tell the tale, and hopefully ya all like it as much as the aroma and growth.

as for beans Capt, i been messin with um for sometime now. inbreedin hasnt shown the strawberry aroma of the screme in any plants ive come across. siblings(20) off the screme also didnt express the strawberry either.

im growin the BX right now, 4males(F4) were used on the screme(F2), few of um just about ready to flower. so see how they turn out. have some test batches with 2 of the males, some incrosses and a few outcrosses with each male. either way its gonna be a bit before i get back to um, if at all.

CBF

G

latest screme bush, commin down this am at 68 days.

heres a few shots of a BX1 male that i pulled last night, hes about ready to drop. stretchy dang thing.

right now have 2 of the females flowerin and have 7 more to get into flower, due to bein full up, ive had to keep cuttin um back till theres room.

the good news is, one of the 2 females has the great strawberry aroma. not as intense as the mom, but definite strawberry, woohoo finally. so the BX did the trick, and expect more strawberry plants in the others.

ill get some shots of the females tonite lights on. both grow just like a plant from the first gen, which had a decent berry aroma, and made super hard golf ball nuggs. wasnt a huge yielder, but the hard ass nugs made up for it.

seein some strawberry has renewed my interest in the line, and hopefully they turn out as well as i expect. now just have to figure out which male is tossin the strawberry, and should be good to go.

CBF

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Ya'll makin me miss my Strawberry plant now :badday: .Bet you'll get some tastey bubble from her CBF nicely done as alway's :yummy: :wink: .

G

Hola Teresa thanks for stoppin in. the SC does make decent bubble, my bags been dry for sometime. guess need to get off my azz and make some one of these days.

sundance:yes:

heres the 2 BX1 females @ 3 weeks in.

CBF

Last edited:
G

SUNSIMULATOR+ said:
oh lodry ,, i got this cut veggin now !!! she is on her way to production!! heheh

take it easy bro!

nice SunSim, hope she treats ya right:yes:

wring er out
CBF