Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > mmmmmm...donuts

Thread Title Search
mmmmmm...donuts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2015, 07:30 PM #101
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
Fuzz #2 56-59(?) days
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2015, 08:56 PM #102
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
This is the one that really took a beating. She is the worst looking of the three. She's @ about 67 and will probably go another week. She could swell up some more. I think this pheno could be really good and I Will make sure it is treated better next run. I made some adjustments to the exhaust a few days ago And the room is about 6 degrees cooler.
Fuzz#6
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2015, 07:16 AM #103
oti$

Fire cherry pie...Cherry pie fire(?) relentless

The one in the clear cup is gorilla bubble
I've got white pie and fire cherry cookies on the way to add to the relentless collection...might have to start a relentless thread.
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2015, 07:17 AM #104
oti$

Gorilla bubble and bx.
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2015, 06:50 PM #105
oti$

Fuzz #2. This one is@ 71days And looks like it needs at least another week. I'm going to take some pics of this one and#2 to illustrate the difference in bud structure. This one and #6(already harvested) have calyx's that resemble those of sour d while #1 has smaller calyx more like an og. #1 also had much more dense buds along with stronger branches and shorter internode space.
The fuzz#2
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2015, 07:00 PM #106
oti$

Couple more f#2
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2015, 07:34 PM #107
oti$

Fuzz#1

So far this one is the winner in every category. Smoke will ultimately decide which is kept...although all the will be run a couple more times. I like to be thorough when pheno hunting. This one has strong branches requiring no support, bigger dense buds, an acceptable 9-10 week flower period, and a strong skunky odor with a slightly sweet background. The only thing with this one, and its an issue with all the, is that it doesn't clone easily. I've got clones of this one as well as the other two, but getting them to root is not easy.
oti$ is offline Quote

Old 12-10-2015, 07:41 PM #108
oti$

Room's full. Harvesting one light each month. I'm about to fire up a third and eventually a fourth. Then that's about as high as I can really go at this house with a 1k veg. It's a pretty small house. I'm going to have to tackle the pest issue at the other spot.
oti$ is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:24 PM #109
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud of
It`s amazing what the the right more sat dom hybrids and proper watts per sq ft will do for a grow area....

Buddy of mine says that Fuzz has some stank to it in the right pheno`s and yields heavy.....and hey....

Nuthin wrong with Harvey`in a light per month if it`s dialed in and pumpin out 2 1/2-3 packs every 4-5 weeks huh O ?......thought you`d see it my way.........

Sky`s the limit with bare bulbs and dialed sideways canopies.....Keep stroking Bro....

Peace....DHF..........

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2015, 10:10 PM #110
oti$

I was wondering when you were going to poke your old head in here and tell me what's what. Good to have you around as always.
oti$ is offline Quote