What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Keep my see 1k hps or switch to cmh???

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
A couple plants under a 630. A ecsd and arcata tw
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Shot of gluetang#3. I tossed the mom due to throwing nanners but took a few late cuts after. Seems to only throw nanners when really stressed. This coco one is growing perfectly and even has a slight limey smell.
picture.php

samiam

Here's 12 plants I just finished under (6)1000 watt cmh lights turned down to 860w

Attachments

• 20190109_142015.jpg
    20190109_142015.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 10

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
39 in the coco. So far the frostiest in the tray are as follows most to least . Gt3, Trainwreck, gg4, ecsd
Also first pic is a ecsd doing a weird leaf veg on a top.
picture.php

Tw
picture.php

Ecsd
picture.php

Gt3
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Not a problem. Next tray I'm planning on 25 ecsd in coco. I e gone a little clone crazy so my veg tray is full of cups of coco of all 9 strains in my stable. Temps outside have been in the negatives and in the room with 2 lights running I was at 68 today. Every strain in the rooms gonna have some purps.
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Here's some shots of a couple of the other kinds under the cmh. All at 42 days. Room temps are real cool so I'm getting purple on everything.
Gt3
picture.php

Trainwreck
picture.php

Blueberry
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
So far it looks like a good yielder and it vegged up fast. Cuts root fairly quickly as well. It's putting on some frost for sure. And it smells dead on to the tw I know...

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Trainwreck at 44 looking and smelling real nice. Rooms been about 70 with both cmh on feels cool in there so intake got dialed back a bit.
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
The blueberry in the room is an old blueberry mom I had in the veg room. Instead of just tossing it I'm flowering it. Smells dead on to muffins. Gets real frosty and colorful . Here's how it came out first time I ran it....it doesn't get ran often.
picture.php
picture.php