What's new

Keep my see 1k hps or switch to cmh???

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In all fairness, I've always considered the forum cut done in 9wks, even under HPS.

dank.Frank

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Thanks . Under hps I was taking it 70 and barely seeing Amber. Also I now know why my tw doesn't look like arcata. It isn't. It's the dansbuds cut of tw. Not sure what it really is...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Makes me feel better to know I wasn't just seeing such a stark difference. I really hate to be "that guy" who says - nope, not it - but as soon as you said the branches had an iota of strength, I knew.

The E32 Acrata cut - is without question the floppiest plant I've ever grown. It has excellent secondary branching, but once they are about 5" long, even the weight of the branch itself, seems like it's too much weight and it arches growth tip towards the ground.

The plant is the definition of floppy. I'm not even knocking what you are running - just because it's different doesn't mean it won't be great smoke. That sap would have me excited to smoke it!

Another one of those seed lines I never got around to, I still have Woodhorse Trainwreck seeds that are around 17-18 years old. It's surely possible there are other cuts floating around ie the Alaska Trainwreck clone - that would get mixed up as MVTF.

dank.Frank

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya with me never having run it before, I thought I just got lucky and the branches were sturdy. Wonder if what I have actually is tw just from another company

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Some gluetang and forum I just chopped
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
So I measured the canopy the other day with a lux meter and at the tops with the light 20 inches away Im At 110k lux at the tops of the plants. It drops to 40k around 30 inches.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i'm coming to the end of my 3rd grow with 2 315's- it's actually 2 grows as the 1st one i fuk'd up- looking at the plants at 58days under the cmh's against the 1000w hps/mh we used prev, to my eyes there is no comparison.... the 1000w wins by a mile-

at 58 days under 1000, the buds would be way thicker... under 315;s it looks like i will lose 1/2 the weight..

ofcourse at the end of the day for me it come to to quality rather then quantity ... and for this i will need another two weeks of growing + time for drying/curing..

if only we could manage the heat of 1000watters....

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
With the 630s I would say the yield and quality are compare able to the 1ks. You do lose a little in the bud size but the quality makes up for it. Here's my room 7 days ago with a tray of ecsd and a tray of 2.0 and forum cookies.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Am also like quality but not happiest with amount and size of buds.. but it was mine
first run,maybe am tune a bit over time...

Quality rapidly grows up... somehow now after first run with CMH type of lights i get
huge impression that HPS lights are not suitable for growing plants... its so big difference..

tough i will love stronger wattage bulbs to try,anybody tryed those 945W version,
how they compare to 315W???

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Got the room Rocking again with a full tray of 2.0 on the right, 1 pp, 2 sour dubb and 1 ssh in the middle, and left tray is 12 forum, 1 wedding cake, 1 gg4, 1 firestorm and 1 ssh.
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya this is my first time running it as well and so far I like it. Ive got it in a 1gallon of promix on a drip with my coco tray and it's a beast for 34 days. I'm gunna try and run a full tray of it next cycle.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are both in for a treat. She's not just tasty af, but she has a really creative, zone out / giggly get lost in time type of high. Very daydream like.

In fact, that aspect of the high in GG#4 comes directly from her, and it's not as muddied in Sour Dubb, meaning it's a more prominent feature of the buzz.

Did I mention she taste pretty amazing as well? Enjoy!!

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts