What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC is boring as shit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

highonmt

Veteran
did anyone ever come up with an answer to this question?
i wondered the same thing.
if the res level is higher then the bottom of the bucket, wouldnt there be water in the buckets (even if its just 1-2in)?

if this is the case, it must not be that big of a deal i guess?

The buckets do have about 1-2" of water in them. The buckets are raised to create a circulation of the solution. I'm running a very similar system and it is working really well. Another grower by the name of teresa uses a similar system with no cycle timer. So far the girls love the floranova- floralisious+ combo.
100_3831.jpg

highonmt

Veteran
any pics of the bucket setup?

Here you go the drip lines are 1/4" the return lines are 3/4 garden hose. These girls have been in the buckets about 7 days.
100_3793.jpg

3 gallon buckets, 10in net pot lids. The holes are 3/4" about 1 inch from the bottom of the bucket. The fittings are from ace. I'm just using concrete blocks because I have a whole pile of them; anything 6-8" will work. The pump is a 160gph magdrive, $12. I'm not using a cycle timer the pump just runs with the lights. Soquick ran his on a cycle. I like the simplicity of just one timer; but he really did some inspired growing with that ak99 pheno. Teresa is another incredible growess here is a link to a thread that begins with a short tutorial.http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=132491
Cheers,
HM

schizophrenia

HOLY SH-T!!! HOLY SH-T!!! HOLY SH-T!!!
ARE YOU FU-KING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still fairly new here and still catching up on the threads. And well, from the size of this site; I will probably never trully get caught up! lol

But OMG!!! The just blew me away... :bow:
Totally awesome dude!
P007

hahaha i laughed so hard when i saw this post haha LMFAO :)

oh! by the way AWESOME grow, wonder if hes still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.