What's new

IC is boring as shit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

highonmt

Veteran
did anyone ever come up with an answer to this question?
i wondered the same thing.
if the res level is higher then the bottom of the bucket, wouldnt there be water in the buckets (even if its just 1-2in)?

if this is the case, it must not be that big of a deal i guess?

The buckets do have about 1-2" of water in them. The buckets are raised to create a circulation of the solution. I'm running a very similar system and it is working really well. Another grower by the name of teresa uses a similar system with no cycle timer. So far the girls love the floranova- floralisious+ combo.
100_3831.jpg

highonmt

Veteran
any pics of the bucket setup?

Here you go the drip lines are 1/4" the return lines are 3/4 garden hose. These girls have been in the buckets about 7 days.
100_3793.jpg

3 gallon buckets, 10in net pot lids. The holes are 3/4" about 1 inch from the bottom of the bucket. The fittings are from ace. I'm just using concrete blocks because I have a whole pile of them; anything 6-8" will work. The pump is a 160gph magdrive, $12. I'm not using a cycle timer the pump just runs with the lights. Soquick ran his on a cycle. I like the simplicity of just one timer; but he really did some inspired growing with that ak99 pheno. Teresa is another incredible growess here is a link to a thread that begins with a short tutorial.http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=132491
Cheers,
HM

schizophrenia

HOLY SH-T!!! HOLY SH-T!!! HOLY SH-T!!!
ARE YOU FU-KING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still fairly new here and still catching up on the threads. And well, from the size of this site; I will probably never trully get caught up! lol

But OMG!!! The just blew me away... :bow:
Totally awesome dude!
P007

hahaha i laughed so hard when i saw this post haha LMFAO :)

oh! by the way AWESOME grow, wonder if hes still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.