What's new

Freeman-on-the-land - Lawful not Legal

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
just a quick question if thats ok, I know a little about the freeman movement, personally i think its like kinda brainwashing, but im the 1 thats been brainwashed, just need to open my eyes, been told all this before i know, but my question is, what can you do if you attend court and the judge decides to detain you under the mental health act for psychiatric reports or a psychiatric evaluation because you decide not to give your name, might not have the power to send you to jail but im pretty sure they would have the power to detain you under the mental health act or charge you with failing to declare who you are in court, ( cant remember the name of the charge ) but im pretty sure they could get you with that also, and if every1 was to become a freeman on the land, there would be anarchy, seems like a modern day cult to me, start learning about this and before you know it, it will take over your life but not in a good way.

It will take you at least 2-3 years of learning about this to have any idea of maybe what to do in court, and by that time its to late, your sucked right into their way of thinking.

this is what made me assume you had some personal experience in this matter. in fact the whole post sounds like some one who's thinks they have learned a lesson and now know better. but i freely admit that was an assumption, oh how terrible, i assumed you had some idea of what you were on about.

as for the unstable crack, i apologized immediately and extended the hand of friendship, to which you replied as seen above. i have no problem admitting a mistake and don't believe it makes one look stupid, but if it makes you think i'm stupid that's your right and i'm glad to see you are at least honest about it. it's always good to know where one stands eh?

:thank you:

F

fizzbomb

I will explain the point about the mental heath act as im sure it flew right over your head, if your a freeman of the land statues and acts dont apply to you, but the mental health ACT is an ACT, it still applys to a freemen lol, hope that helped things a bit :)

ask the other freemen that have posted in the thread how long they have been learning about it and they will maybe tell you the same thing, if you dont have a basic understanding when you go into court you will get tore to shreads, but having a basic understanding is not enough, you will have to learn about this for years and even then, you will still be learning, no i personally have not been learning about it for 2-3 years but i know some1 who has and i think i have a better understanding of it than you.

I have no problem admitting my mistakes as well, yes you did apologize for your first comment, I thought you were talking about the posts i had made, from them you found me a bit unstable, i did not realise until after you made another post and edited out your original post that you changed it to me being unstable in front of a judge, which was even worse than the first 1 lol as it showed you really did not read any of my posts properly, no where did i mention it was from my personal experience, so i put this down to a misunderstanding, it was not your apology that made you look stupid, it was your reply after i pointed out to you that i have never been in a court that made you look stupid m8, not the apology, and if you look at my reply i said no worries m8, accepted the hand of friendship as you say :)

E

el dub

Could someone explain how native americans and Amish are any freer than the rest of us? I happen to live in an area with both native americans and amish settlements. And while there are different laws that pertain to reservations, native americans are subject to ALL the laws of state and nation.

The Amish are also subject to state and federal authority. Recently there was a civil case concerning the traditional amish use of antiquated farming implements on the local roadways and supposed damage incurred.

The local Amish have also been forced to adopt modern plumbing by the state when outhouses were outlawed.

Btw, I see the terms "bonded man" and "freeman" as part of the freeman movement vocabulary and not necessarily part of reality.

offthehook

Veteran
Donno about those but here in Finland we have the so called "kolta Same's", a native group that formerly lived in a part of old Finland but what's now called Russia.

They got pushed back by the Russians into Finland cuzz they did not wanna have them there.

Interesting is that the "kolta's" have several rights,exemptions and privillages that differ in compare to regular Finnish law.

They got certain "historical agreements" only that were ment to ware off as time goes by as the population diminishes.
Some true Kolta Same could parhaps explain it better as me, but I 've lived amongst them and they definatly had priviliges (allthough under attack) that others did not have based on these agreements.
Just some kinda temporary post war legislation that noone cares too deeply about, I suppose :D

Had to leave town for 2 days, but i'm back, but I have little time. I'll post more later, but for now, I just wanted to say that I don't think anyone should argue with each other in a thread like this. There isn't any room for it. You are either for freedom or against it.
Now, if you don't believe the teachings of freedom, then you can argue that point for point, but to attack others is silly.
You guys all know about crabs in a tub, don't you. Every crab would love to be free, but as soon as one crab gets close to the top, the other crabs grab him and pull him back down to their level. Crabs do not allow other crabs to be free, because they are all stuck in the same shit together. let's not be crabs, folks. If someone has an answer, then question their answer, but please don't question them, because it's not about you or me, it's about us ALL finding ways to be free, together. If you're not interested in freedom, you should go somewhere else and don't bother with this thread. The thread is about promoting freedom, not explaining to people why we are not and can never be free. That's too limited of a viewpoint for this thread.

Personally, I happen to know for a fact that Roger Elvick and others have been in court, used redemption/commercial related knowledge in court, and had the judges run for cover, give up, or allow the person released without harm. It does not happen every time, but it does happen. Why not follow up on the wins, instead of the losses?

I'll post a few examples of this happening, later tonight or tomorrow, as soon as time permits me.

In one case I know of.....personally...I know this happened.
Back around 2001 or so, a freeman who was following our study classes went into court, and all he said during his court appearance was "Who is holding the bond on this account?" - That's all he said, and the judge fled the courtroom, the DA walked out, the public defender...everyone left. He then said, "I order this case closed". That was his last time in court.

The reason that worked so well is because someone is HOLDING YOUR NAME, HOLDING YOU ACCOUNTABLE....they keep that secret. So, when they know you know there is account they are holding against you, and someone is holding it against you in court, they toss it back and forth like a hot potato.....and NOBODY wants to be caught holding it, when you reverse it with an "acceptance". That's Accepted for Value, thank you very much, now please adjust this account and release the funds to me, the principal.", and zero the account, and release the property to me, the true holder in due course."

If they get caught holding it, the hot potato, they are liable because they placed the bet....they made the wager that you would pay the debt for them, you accepted it, and paid it for REAL, gave them like for like, and they are holding it!!!!...now they owe the tax on that charge, not you!

offthehook

Veteran
@ Medicalgreen,

Out of 6 billion ppl on this earth, we only need to see ONE freeman on a non-stop video cam growing and selling weed openly from his property and with full attention to his cause.
After that the movement will be UNSTOPPEBLE and I'd be the first one to rejoin.
Hope you got my point.

@ Medicalgreen,

Out of 6 billion ppl on this earth, we only need to see ONE freeman on a non-stop video cam growing and selling weed openly from his property and with full attention to his cause.
After that the movement will be UNSTOPPEBLE.
Hope you got my point.

That will not likely happen, since it is all about mind control and propaganda and manipulation. They will not allow it, and they will arrest you regardless. You may win though in court, but the public will not see that, they will only see the person who got arrested, watched it on TV or internet, and hear about the time they are facing. That's enough to scare most people away. That's all they need to do.

FreeMan

Ahoy land-lovers!!! :wave:

It's been some time since I've made a post in this thread, I hope I still have something to contribute. Let's address the 'does this work?' line of questioning first and foremost. We need to be more specific with what we are asking, i.e. Does this work to the extent that requires zero fight or effort? No, of course not. Does this work to the extent that I can fill a form in, send it off to daddy and now I'm freeman? Again, not logical in anyway. What I've come to discover is freeman is more a philosophy and way of life rather than a systematic or methodical loophole manipulation of legal musings. Free your mind and your ass will follow... never a truer statement. You can only start walking freely when you start thinking freely. It doesn't matter how many corporations you put on notice, how many times you stand as a freeman in court, it's all useless (and possibly even more detrimental) if we still carry the programmed framework in our minds that there is a heirachal controller above me that I have to ask for permission to have rights. We are all born free, it's just a case of whether you want to voluntarily give that up or not, through playing the game and contracting with your person. The legal world is not real, it is fictional, exists only on paper and requires actors such as judges, barristers, lawyers, bailiffs etc to give it any energy. They can never, no matter how hard they huff and puff, hold as much energy as you do if you know who you are. It's laughable, I've seen head court bailiffs having to resort to playground tactics to try and force living flesh men to contract. When you truly feel the freedom of being able to perform an action without looking over your shoulder, I think only then we can consider ourselves freemen.

As always I can only give my opinion, but for me I can say that to some extent freeman theory has worked for me. If anything the research I did helped the penny to finally drop about the money situation and the government bankruptcies. The information which has proved most useful in my toolbox consists mainly of honour/dishonour and the rules of contracting. I thought I would enquire about a demand placed on me for 'Council Tax' by a local corporation, since I discovered that they already receive an annual payout from my client's (person's) bond which is supposed to cover all the things they trying to bill it for... I merely asked for proof of claim of my obligation to the demand by way of voluntary contract, proof of loss in accounting etc, all reasonable and lawful claims considering the formal 'notice' they sent and the amount demanded. A generous period of response time was given and it was sent to the CEO. A 'letter' is returned completely ignoring any of the points set out in my response. We play tennis with the notice process of dishonour, opportunity top cure, default etc. They eventually decide to hire a court room for the day down at the court, hire a judge and pretend to have a court hearing about this 'law' I have broken. They send me a summons or invite which I politely decline as I do not require the service of the court. The corporation is in dishonour of the administrative process and were given numerous chances to correct their action. Regardless of this the joke courtroom makes a liability order out for my client to pay, and the corporation send me notice of this. I ask for the order, after all... if they'd like to place an order with me I have to write them out my bill, they decline. I also ask them to prove that they didn't hire the courtroom and judge for the day so they could mindlessly stamp liability orders all day to make some quick cash, therefore constituting not only a serious conflict of interest but a conspiracy and actual fraud. I also ask them if they can produce a valid contract yet between my client and them, and whether the court has a contract either. All of this sent to court and Corp. They stopped corresponding. Next contact was a debt collection agency. They've payed the debt at a cut rate to the council and are now trying to collect the whole amount + profit from my client, even though the debt no longer exists. We go thought the motions again, they notice my client, i notice them, and so on. They send round the heavies... I tell them to fuck-off... they eventually do. If they could lawfully break in then why are they knocking on the door? If they're coming in... usually you don't have a say about it. This happens a few times, they eventually give up and sell the debt yet again. It's now been payed twice. I'm now going through the motions with the next set of vampires. I feel good about this one, we'll see where it goes.

On the other hand, I messed around with some of my utilities and I'm now without gas. If anything can be said from that it's choose your battles and don't play around with things you can't be without. It was actually a liberating experience through my eyes as I started to get creative and realised I didn't really need it anyway. It's a great feeling when you shed another contract, but with independence comes increased responsibility of the self and less dependence on the things we take for granted. It's not an easy road and understandably not feasible for everyone to walk this path for many reasons, but what we can all achieve and promote is freedom of the mind, and freedom from the actor overlords that hide behind big symbols and world renown brand names. They only have as much power over you as you are willing to give them, there is a reason they hide.

Namaste brothers and sisters :ying::tiphat:

FreeMan

Forgot to mention... other things witnessed in recent times. Attempted payment of property mortgage in high court with crafted promissory note, attempted common law stitch-ups of freemen, aka bogus assault charge + threat of remand in jail. Interesting times... be careful how you tread... Peace all

Im not going to use my time debating with anyone.

For the bro that asked about the Amish having problems with the law, sounds like there was a true violation under (Common Law / Law of the Land).

If there an accident on the roadway with another & some damage to property then thats falls under Common Law.

There could be issues with Amish septic systems under Common Law if there sewage wasn't contained & affected others water quality.

COMMON LAW

1. Violation of anothers Rights
2. Damage to others Property
3. Fraud through contract

As far as the group mentioned (kolta's) with special rights - They sound similar to our Amish & Native Americans (Sovereign Citizen).

Sovereignty is the quality of having supreme, independent authority over a territory. It can be found in a power to rule and make law that rests on a political fact for which no purely legal explanation can be provided.

When Americans gained there independence from the Crown after the Revolutionary War - All Americans were sovereign.

Sadly though after the Civil War, our citizenship was changed from Americans to United States citizens & (subjects to there jurisdiction.

Freeman is just a different name for Sovereign - Amish, Native Americans are sovereign & we the people can claim that right.

The main problem is we have many known & unknown contracts with the U.S. corporation that need resolved first.

You can't have your freedom & there benefits at the same time.

offthehook

Veteran
Quote Medical Green: That will not likely happen, since it is all about mind control and propaganda and manipulation. They will not allow it, and they will arrest you regardless. You may win though in court, but the public will not see that, they will only see the person who got arrested, watched it on TV or internet, and hear about the time they are facing. That's enough to scare most people away. That's all they need to do.

Then where does the "free" in freeman stand for If they "don't allow" and "arrest you regardless"?

E

el dub

Btw, there was no actual harm committed by the local Amish. The state simply decided it was time to do away with that antiquated waste system statewide. And there has been no harm proven by driving the farm implements in question over the public roads.

As for native amerians, amish and the rest of us citizens.... Anyone wishing to travel outside of this country needs a valid u$ passport.

I see this entire discussion as causing more entanglement in illusion than enlightenment. Free your mind and your ass will follow.

lw

offthehook

Veteran
@El dub, Quote:Free your mind and your ass will follow.

Meaning: Do as you please and see what will happen ?

I LOVE commiting peacefull but provoking acts in disregard of consequences :D

One's gotto know how much one can handle first tho.

Also can't deny things often beeing faith based if doing so.

E

el dub

I have done as I have pleased for most of my life. In my younger days, that meant smoking da kine in all sorts of places that even smoking tobacco was forbidden. (Student union non-smoking section, commercial airlines, pizza places with cops eating lunch across the room, etc.)

Free your mind and your ass will follow......

There are prolly many ways to free one's mind. LSD has been a valuable tool for me in that regard.

lw

offthehook

Veteran
I even lightened one up in church in Germany during my teeny days, OMG the reaction from the vigar... hard to forget: ABER RAUCHEN IN DIE KIRCHE!!!!???? :D

(Was just checking out the place and playing with the organ a bit lol)

If we don't watch out here el dub, we ll be giving this freeman thingy soon a whole different meaning ;)

Sorry for having some fun here guys, back on track.

offthehook

Veteran
I think the whole freeman thingy is like a game of chess with officials the opponent and the price to winn to be let off.

It releases all kinda interesting emotions once you find yourselves in charge for a split second.

Prob is: they invented the game and patented it by force, you are only allowed to come in and play.

The word Court has a special meaning - games are payed in Courts, know the rules & win the game.

In the United States, the legal authority of a court to take action is based on personal jurisdiction, subject-matter jurisdiction, and venue over the parties to the litigation.

The practical authority given to the court is known as its jurisdiction (Latin jus dicere) -- the court's power to decide certain kinds of questions or petitions put to it. According to William Blackstone's Commentaries on the Laws of England, a court is constituted by a minimum of three parties: the actor or plaintiff, who complains of an injury done; the reus or defendant, who is called upon to make satisfaction for it, and the judex or judicial power, which is to examine the truth of the fact, to determine the law arising upon that fact, and, if any injury appears to have been done, to ascertain and by its officers to apply a legal remedy.

Personal jurisdiction refers to a court's power over a particular defendant (in personam jurisdiction) or an item of property (in rem or in limited cases, quasi-in rem jurisdiction). If a court does not have personal jurisdiction over a defendant or property, then the court cannot bind the defendant to an obligation or adjudicate any rights over the property. In the American legal system, personal jurisdiction is to be distinguished from subject-matter jurisdiction, which is the power of a court to render a judgment concerning a certain subject matter, or territorial jurisdiction, which is the power of a court to render a judgment concerning events that occurred within a territory. Unlike with subject-matter jurisdiction, objections to personal jurisdiction may be waived, even unintentionally, by a defendant. Personal jurisdiction, territorial jurisdiction, subject-matter jurisdiction, and proper notice to the defendant are the most fundamental constitutional prerequisites for a valid judgment.

FreeMan

Prob is: they invented the game and patented it by force, you are only allowed to come in and play.
I agree to some extent, but I think what has been happening for so long is we've been playing a game and not even realising it. It's like we've all sat down a monopoly board and the only players who know the rules are the corporations. Every time you land on a property and try to buy it the corp player says 'that's not allowed', and you end up playing a sub-set of rules to the tune of their whistle. Well unfortunately for them the rule book has been found and it's time to build hotels on the purple! I agree, they may pick the board up and toss it across the room, but at least people will realise it's a game and we can concentrate on some reality for a change... like world hunger, ecological crisis etc etc.

If we don't like the rules, all we have to do is stop playing the game. I think we need a funky president --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ODghRTeyQ Gotta get over, before we go under.

Peace all :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts