What's new

Freeman-on-the-land - Lawful not Legal

E

el dub

I guess I must be a sheep, too......

I find it easier to just drop out of society than to drop into the convoluted reality trying to be peddled in this thread.

lw

offthehook

Veteran
I'm with el dub.

I once got to "winn" a case on comunal level this way but on court level it seemed to me to no avail in this country (Finland,civil/common law combo)
At municipal level they easely never wrote me back after I started doing freeman stuff with them.(many years ago)
But at court level there is not much to defend this way.
They easely tell what you owe them and if you don't pay they will clame your house to be theirs.

Noone is gonna write back at your letters.

They only say it's like this and yur beeing duped.

It's good to know tho how things are all supposed to be and how things are beeing abused, but as long as only a handfull of smartasses is capable of understanding and practising this stuff, it's not gonna lead into anything bigger than just that, im affraid.

@billy big bud, I understand your eagerness to see this all work. I once was the same but please don't judge el dub or me for that matter.
It's not my understanding of freemanhood that's missing, I 've only seen what kind of tiranny is upon us.

In Finland we are guilty until proven innocent, and the main thing that counts in court is not the evidence but what the judges and jurors like to believe most.

If you don't apear in court, you loose.

If you write, they don't respond other then what they say you owe them

Courage is my least problem, common sense is ;)

STUPPA

Yes i am very sceptical about all this stuff too , i want to believe it works but i really doubt it does .I am no stranger to the court system in UK and anyone else who has had dealings with magistrate or crown court will also know this kind of thing will not work .

If you represent yourself in court and do not follow exact proceedure the judges/ mags will get pissed off with you real quick and once that happens you are pretty much doomed no matter what your arguement is .

It's not even knowing what to say it 's knowing when to say it and how to say it .If you persist in "annoying" the court then you will more than likely get done for contempt which is an instant 28 days inside with no trial, no jury and the only way you are gonna get out of it is to send a grovelling letter to the court begging for forgiveness. Watch them laugh at your freeman note after that.

I have seen a defendant get contempt because he would'nt stand up straight enough for the judges liking!, thats how it is ,you get shafted by the cops and then get shafted again in court that is british justice .
There is no get out of jail free card and i'm damn sure that trying to gain any kind of monies from the court or police would just result in you drawing unwanted attention to yourself and even harrasment which the police can easily get away with .

You prob know about the case of an innocent bystander in a demonstration in london being killed by a policeman , this was filmed from various angles by many different people and even Mr.magoo could see this was at the very least manslaugther .The cop walked free from court aquitted .If that was anyone else, i.e joe public, they would be doing years in prison now and thats life, it aint fair but thats how it is.

STUPPA

Yes nice vid although i don't actually see him getting off with anything at all in that vid.
You see where the judge told him to be quiet or sit down if that was in the UK he would have got contempt right there if he did'nt and then been in prison for at least the next 14 days , hardly worth it for a parking violation is it !

I dunno tho really i'm just still very sceptical about all this :dunno:

This seems all well and good in thoery,but in practice seems,not so much,did the lad get with the audio tape get off?,i seen a freeman on the land video(it man have been the OP)where he was in court regarding council tax i believe,where he dissmissed the court at the end,but then showed a letter recieved at a later date at the end of the video,where if you freeze it,you can see that the bill still has to be paid,if so whats the point?

hotcoffee

Oh perlease .....:prettyplease:
:hide:
This is alongside creationism, angry bearded gods and angels dancing on pinheads.
But if you want to play it next time you face the judge, be my ghost ... :blowbubbles:

STUPPA

Can someone please tell me how all this works in criminal matters ? The council tax , parking fines and driving are civil matters, unless i'm mistaken, how will the common law work in a matter where you are brought before the court and already charged (by CPS/police) with a criminal offense ?

And do you have to have witnesses ,advisors or whatever with you in the court to do this common law thing or could you do it alone? i'm assuming you would have to have witness or support because there would be no proof what you have done or said or it could just be denied.

I still think that in the UK someone trying this would be found in contempt or removed from court forcefully and then the case could be heard in your absense which they are allowed to do .
This happened to one guy who tried this (i read his post on the TPUC site) , they removed him locked the court door and then just dealt with his case in his absense and of course judged against him.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nobody should try this unless they know exactly what they are doing, the fact that not giving them jurisdiction stops them judging you is certainly interesting even if i wouldn't want to try it, without a competent expert on law (not a lawyer, lawyers are members of the law society first and your lawyer second.) doing your talking for you, cause as STUPPA said one wrong word at the wrong time and you have given them power and now they are pissed off for wasting so much time previously, lol. the point is there are areas of the freeman beliefs that have been shown to work. there are people traveling in their automobiles without having a government issued license and they are not harassed by their local cops. there are folks who paid off mortgages or college fees using the whole birth certificate account thing. as far as i comprehend it's about using their own laws against them. while i agree that these methods will not always win, because the laws are not even adhered to and judges use all kinds of tricks to get you to submit, just like the cops will use any trick in the book to get another bust. the point is, even if it doesn't work most of the time, it should. wish it did, would be so awesome to have some way out of all the nonsensical acts and statutes that govern behavior that harms no one and leaves no injured party or victim in it's wake.

i tell you one thing though, the freeman movement is gaining popularity and there will come a time when some judges start seeing things along the freeman view if some one is well prepared enough and doesn't fall for the traps. so even if in practice it will mostly not work, it's a fight worth fighting, imagine total liberty, just as long as you don't cause harm or interfere with an others liberty. anyway i think it's a great subject to discuss and will continue to read this thread with pleasure, appreciating every small victory i see in the links posted.

peace

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh perlease .....:prettyplease:
:hide:
This is alongside creationism, angry bearded gods and angels dancing on pinheads.
But if you want to play it next time you face the judge, be my ghost ... :blowbubbles:

It's not really practical at the moment because the system is too far entrenched and we have narrow minded fellow slaves like this who like to poke fun at people who see the Monarchistic Autocracy for what is. Laugh from the inside of your cage all you want. It just comes across as incredibly naive to us.

Practical? IMO, No, do I practice it? No. I have a corporate job. I still pay with fraudulent reserve notes. If I go to court I go through the motions to get out of there. Does that preclude me from seeing the farce reality that the Bankster's have imposed on us? No.

For this to really work enough people have to realize it and the movement become organized or the Global Central Banking system must collapse. Probably going to be the latter.

Slaves to the Federal Reserve and other global Central Banks fiat money we are all. If that bothers you, you should go turn on your TV and go back to sleep.

Last edited:

BabyHuey

Spastic__ss,
Why don't you quit with the name calling?

I,for one,am tired of your constant demeaning of anyone with a differing opinion.You come off as arrogant and condescending in most of your political posts and use any excuse to spout divisive and demeaning bullshit at other members.Disagreeing with
your position does not necessarily make someone a slave.
a sheeple,uninformed or any of the other insults you like to spread around

I actually enjoy the discussions and your input, in many cases, but the trolling mannerisms need to cease.

your favorite fascist whore:wave:

F

fizzbomb

just a quick question if thats ok, I know a little about the freeman movement, personally i think its like kinda brainwashing, but im the 1 thats been brainwashed, just need to open my eyes, been told all this before i know, but my question is, what can you do if you attend court and the judge decides to detain you under the mental health act for psychiatric reports or a psychiatric evaluation because you decide not to give your name, might not have the power to send you to jail but im pretty sure they would have the power to detain you under the mental health act or charge you with failing to declare who you are in court, ( cant remember the name of the charge ) but im pretty sure they could get you with that also, and if every1 was to become a freeman on the land, there would be anarchy, seems like a modern day cult to me, start learning about this and before you know it, it will take over your life but not in a good way.

It will take you at least 2-3 years of learning about this to have any idea of maybe what to do in court, and by that time its to late, your sucked right into their way of thinking.

Most of us on this thread are here to learn & move forward out of the oppressive hell that we find ourselves trapped in.

Having to argue with normal people that are ignorant to the "ways of the world" is just slowing others down.

Maybe your not fully awake - I will try to help you.

Open your mind - educate yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho&feature=channel

I only see two options - Hide & hope some else fixes it OR stand up & fight back.

What will you be ?

Are there any cases of someone caught growing/holding pot that pulled this freeman lark and got away with it,after all thats what we all want to know right?,how to get away if caught

Back on topic with Ego(s) under control - I have clearly found one the keys that will greatly help one that finds themselves in the shit.

Jurisdiction

* Must add that (one must be prepared to represent themselves) as being represented by someone else destroys the whole thing.

There are MANY types of jurisdiction - intentionally - so many that there is massive confusion involved.

But the one type that interests me is Personal Jurisdiction (search it).

It seems that there are MANY ways to (waive / waiver) it along with your rights (mostly unknowingly).

IMO some ways to "wave good-by" to your Personal Jurisdiction Shield of protection & rights would be to:

* Answer a question (debating / defending)

* Sign a ticket, papers.

* Reach out with your hand & "accept" ticket / papers from officials.

* Show in court (write affidavit instead challenging jurisdiction)

* Surely many more ?

You have to know what the hell your doing - the real meaning of specific words & really have a to the death belief that your the King / Boss & have to explain yourself to no one.

These are just some opinions.

Are there any cases of someone caught growing/holding pot that pulled this freeman lark and got away with it,after all thats what we all want to know right?,how to get away if caught

Not aware of any Moose but im preparing to fight the good fight if that time would ever come.

Hope to get some practice with some traffic offense first to test my theories.

hotcoffee

Piss myself fuckin' laughing!
Look, this crap is on a par with Scientology and other cultic loonacy!
Go on, try it! I dare you! I will be the first to come and apologise if it works - but I am not getting ready just now, because "work" it most certainly will not, on account of its being utter and complete hog-wash.
Am I caged? Or am i free. I'm free, just not brainwashed and deluded by this spurious nonsense.

What's next? Belief in the seven days of Creation, or in Fairies? Its about the same level, isn't it?