What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta very mild case of the regular spider mites on my indoor clones...
Other than looking under every single leaf and squishing them, what's a simple solution to spray 'em with... will it kill the eggs too?

Help! I think I get the bastards under control, but they come back from nowhere!

By the way,,, Good Morning all you goat diddlers!!

Spray em with moonshine and suck em up with a shop vac

Akss

Little foggy out there today...still rather be fishing than wishing i was fishing...
IMG_20210409_095530225.jpg

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little foggy out there today...still rather be fishing than wishing i was fishing...

You just reminded me about how much I love the ocean...When I was a kid my family used to take vacations up to Cape Cod every single year and my father would rent out a cottage there was seven of us ... the Sandune’s were monumental ! you could climb up and down them back then ....we mostly stayed in North Truro , sometimes Wellfleet....love the seafood & body surfing in the waves ! big boiled Lobsters in the rough at the lobster hut , on the old style wood picnic benches ...holy cow

Akss

Yep used to do a lot of fishing down there outta truro Launched outta pamet. All over the cape realy but Used to stay in wellfleet a bunch at maurices campground. Damn its only 1030 am and im wanting a seafood platter now lol

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, long day of screening root balls outside:( lots of clones to take as well. Busy time of year!

I've found nematodes and rove beetles to be the most effective against the gnats, Akss. I still see one every now and then, but hopefully the spiders coming out will catch all of the fliers. I tried everything all winter long.

Bud, I've always had really good success with azamax neem oil. Has killed every spider mite so far (knock on wood). Maybe three applications four days apart. GrowSafe as well if you want to alternate, but it has a one month shelf life and isn't cheap.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
OH, how I just LOVE this new site upgrade................... Picture this, oh wait you can't....seams I'm having issues posting pictures from my pictures again...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Got to sample the Sour Diesels, pretty pleased with both plants but they are unique.....on one of them (#3) the sourness in your mouth hits you like one of them sour candies. The other not so much but may have a stronger high. Gotta wait until they dry and cure a bit to see what’s really up.

how long did you take them? I noticed the Sour d's smell would shift a bit depending on when you harvested her, she'd mellow out a little more if you took her longer.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to go ride around and do stuff in a bit...should have a new filter and a wall fan coming today...should be a fairly easy day of garden chores,got a bunch of rootballs to deal with and some cleaning to do in the workshop...which i recall just having done a minute ago...trapped on the hamster wheel...just need to get through this month and the grow will start getting easier to deal with...and i will have my second vax shot by early may so time to go ride bikes and get high with friends in the desert!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st impression from WT. She is super frosty and most likely very potent.. Like most strains that are this frosty her aroma isn't that great.. These types all share similar terp profiles. I'll add to this after I smoke her for a bit. If P40 transfers her terps in the new cross it would def be an improvement.

Name that strain ... WT X (A5hbx x Flashpoint)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im seeing a difference between CMH and LED. So far CMH is doing better than LED.

DBMH#2 under CMH
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0765.JPG Views:	0 Size:	161.3 KB ID:	17828416
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0766.JPG Views:	0 Size:	120.5 KB ID:	17828417

DBMH#2 under LED.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0764.JPG Views:	1 Size:	171.8 KB ID:	17828423

Akss

Yeah i would not like that much unc wtf.. i got a bunch of promix rootballs bagged up to get rid of something i never enjoy doing. Been using urban jardin coco perlite lately been working out pretty good might look into reusing it although its usually pretty heavily rooted idk...

Latest posts

Latest posts