Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Greenhouse plant issue

Thread Title Search
Greenhouse plant issue Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2018, 12:43 AM #11
Blander66

Blander66 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastyghostie View Post
I said you should scope them instead of being dramatic but yeah.. it looks like russet mites / minor insect issues. In short order your crop could be turned into extremely low thc low terpene hay reeking bunk

This late you can burn/spray sulfur, ogbiowar to slow them down. There isn't anything super effective you can use this late. Predator mites won't help in time. Feed your plants aspirin! It'll help the toxic syndrome they are displaying

Number one... Freaking scope them before taking drastic measures
Yep plane to scope them tonight picked up a higher power scope
Blander66 is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 06:32 PM #12
Blander66

Looked under 100x can’t get a good picture but I see a lot of little white grub looking bugs that are eating in the buds, can’t see them under 60x only 100x so there very small

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2018, 06:39 PM #13
Blander66

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolGrow View Post
Russet mites. You have a serous problem that may effect grows to come if you don't deal with it.

Sorry.
What’s the best way to deal with them?
As for future grows this is a outdoor greenhouse so are they able to survive cold winters? I change my soil every grow

Old 09-14-2018, 09:01 PM #14
toastyghostie

toastyghostie is on a distinguished road
Get some Ambyseilus Andersonii predator mites for the next crop, they come in little sachets with hooks you can hang on your plants. These guys are very effective against russet mites.

You're going to need to tear down sterilize and start over with new genetics. Don't forget your house.
~5% hydrogen peroxide sprayed/fogged everywhere kills the eggs just use PPE it will burn your lungs.

You most likely got them from your clone guy if you don't work from seed, maybe try someone else. It also may be wise to chop now while you can still make some half decent hash oil. Good luck!
toastyghostie is offline Quote

Old 10-02-2018, 01:40 PM #15
Creeperpark

Creeperpark will become famous soon enoughCreeperpark will become famous soon enough
little tip

I always hang out yellow sticky traps everywhere in the grow! Most especially in the beginning and keep them there until the very end. Bugs think they are dead yellow leaves and fly to them first and get trapped in the sticky glue. I just check the yellow cards for bug traffic. You would be surprised how many bugs you catch. There has to be plenty of room for them though, because if a plant's leaves touch the sticky traps, you lose some of leaves and have to replace the traps. Super for white flies!
Creeperpark is offline Quote

Old 10-02-2018, 03:03 PM #16
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nice
Hey man, do yourself a favor and get some NO PEST STRIPS> You will not have anymore bug problems.
gladysvjubb is offline Quote