What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Started from the bottom" Shishka's Homemade Perpetual Grow Tent

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Glue getting the 400 all to herself
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Scrog that bitch!!!! You'll get the yield your looking for if you just set up a cheap pvc scrog. Everything you need is at Home Depot/ Lowes. You can get everything you need for less than $25.

I went to HD looking for some type of support system and the best I can do right now is a double support tomato cage.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I was just there yesterday too, lol. Had to go outside to find the trellis netting. Cloth trellis netting, but better than nothing. Got everything to make a scrog screen and 2, five gallon pails for less than $25.

I hang my screens from the ceiling, so I got out of it cheaper than if I was to build a frame on the floor with the PVC. But still 10ft lengths of 1/2" PVC are only $2.32 each. Few of those, 4, 90 degree elbows, and some zip ties to hold the trellis to the frame.

Ya know you could always make a trellis with some thin poly rope, and a small drill bit. Drill holes every 6" all around the PVC frame, run the rope from end to end, side to side, and make a grid pattern, Poof!! Instant homemade trellis.

Here's a link to a trellis they sell like the one I got yesterday

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Viagrow-5-ft-x-15-ft-Garden-Trellis-Netting-VTN5X15/203124376

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I was just there yesterday too, lol. Had to go outside to find the trellis netting. Cloth trellis netting, but better than nothing. Got everything to make a scrog screen and 2, five gallon pails for less than $25.

I hang my screens from the ceiling, so I got out of it cheaper than if I was to build a frame on the floor with the PVC. But still 10ft lengths of 1/2" PVC are only $2.32 each. Few of those, 4, 90 degree elbows, and some zip ties to hold the trellis to the frame.

Ya know you could always make a trellis with some thin poly rope, and a small drill bit. Drill holes every 6" all around the PVC frame, run the rope from end to end, side to side, and make a grid pattern, Poof!! Instant homemade trellis.

Here's a link to a trellis they sell like the one I got yesterday

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Viagrow-5-ft-x-15-ft-Garden-Trellis-Netting-VTN5X15/203124376

I have that cloth netting too. I just cant set up a full scrog yet. When I was ebb and flowing I used it. Right now I need to be able to move and rotate the plants.

I just basically tossed the tomato cage on the 5 gal and tied the glue to the bottom ring.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Air cooled, passive intake with humidification.
I dont think I would be able to control the temps otherwise.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Babies in the new spot

picture.php

My top 3 cuts

Soul food
picture.php

Kool aid
picture.php

picture.php

Sour D
picture.php

Very thankful that I still have my creations.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Took the long trip to the bigger hydro shop today

picture.php

I am gonna try coco in 2 pots side by side with the pro mix next run.

Got some mycorrizae and some actual ph up, so I can stop using up all my baking soda on nute mixes.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Not the best run but she still puts out pretty well imo.
I really like how even the lowers swell up all the way.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Just went and did a little digging. So that's G13 x Hash Plant , right? I would grow the shit out of that pheno you have. Looks to be perfect for high numbers of smaller plants.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
G13 x hashplant

G13 x hashplant

Just went and did a little digging. So that's G13 x Hash Plant , right? I would grow the shit out of that pheno you have. Looks to be perfect for high numbers of smaller plants.

Well, that is what the packaging says. Even to this day it's still listed as such on the Sensi roster. But there are a few folks online that say there is some nl#1 in there.

Whatever it is this was the best one from the pack. That's the best I can do, I dont have control otherwise. Lots of other people have bought those packs and found mostly hairy, thin leafed plants just like the others I tested. But this is the most afghanica thing I have seen from a pack of Sensi Mr nice and the beans are all gone now. I do have some F2's made with 2 of the other plants that I doubt I will ever pop.

I would have to imagine that most of the Mr nice buyers were looking for a 100% indica.

The swell is real. Her branches are really sturdy, and she is done in 8- 9, would love to see her outdoors.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts