What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Will the Real ZEUS please stand up!!!"My Mixed Bag of Goodies..."

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Day 50 - 55?!!!

Day 50 - 55?!!!

Hey all, back again with somemore shots of the Mongrel...She is just so pretty, I cant help takin pics of her...
So, if my calculations are correct, she is about 55 days in...The last one I had I took to 70 days, but she was from seed...This one is a clone of a clone, so I think she'll finish up a bit faster...Anyhow, so the shit I harvested was only at day 50, but all trichs are cloudy!!!
Shes startin to fatten up again and is shootin out new pistils and swelling calyxes like a bitch in heat!!!You'll see in the pics what im talkin aboot... Also, some of the cloas are droopin over from their weight, gotta love it!! :laughing:
Well, enjoy all, Im fuckin snowed in here, were gettin the most snow ever in 20 yrs here!!!!Crazy shiiite..Peace all..

- Z

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
what up Z.
i see your still busy taking mad pics. ur veg looks all healthy. when you comin to visit lol. gettin boring down here. puff puff pass

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Mgj - thanks for stoppin in bro, you always know how to make a guy smile!!!:joint:
SirSmokeALot - nice of you to show ur face around here bro, Ive been wonerin what happened to you!!! How the fuck is ur water heater?? Hope it didnt fuck ur grow up too much...Also, get back to me on that PM, lets get things rollin for Xmas...
Peace all

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ZeusOGrefugee again.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea man she is a bute yo.photogenic as hell...i dont think that plant has a bad angle ;)
great color too.
happy holidays brotha.peace-T-

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Tech, T, Core, Khaleel, Sir - THAnK YOU all...Merry Xmas to all of you and the rest of you as well...
I just smoked a J of the recently harvested Mongrel at 50 daze, and after smokin ALLL day long on Afghooey, she has cut thro everything and I am high as a kite right now!!!Cant wait to see what shes like after 70 daze and a good cure!!! I think I found the grail of the Mongrels!!!!!
Peace all

- Z

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on bro,good for you.sounds like ur happy as a mf with her...if i had room id hit ya up LOL...peace brotha.-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Good work on finding a good mongrel bro.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas/ Hannukah etc

You will be hearing from me right after xmas wink wink

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey Dog, thanx, Im very happy with her so far...I really wanna chop her NOW, but I know if I wait 2 more weeks, she'll be even better!!!!Damn patience!!!LOL

Peace bro

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Well, so much for patience!!!!. I just chopped her down, and she is all trimmed and hangin already...She was a breeze to manicure and should be very very nice smoke....Very dense and sticky buds and BIG too!!!Ill have pics up later...
So as soon as I chopped her down, I transplanted one of the Mystery Moms into a 4 gal pot, tied her down, and she is now on 12/12 in the closet!!!! Shes supposed to finish in 50 daze, so hopefully I can chop her before I have to move!!!Peace all

- Z

hazy

Veteran
nice you find a keeper mongrel. You got lots of great pics of some pretty purple weed Z.
Merry Christmas and Happy New year

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey Tech & Hazy...good to see u guys, and Happy Holidaze to you all too!!!
Im gonna go take some pics right now, so u all will have an update in a couple hrs prolly!!!Check back all...Peace

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey boys & girls...back with anopther update...
Sooo, the Mystery girl is now un der 12/12, tied up good and doin great!!! Shes got a little yellowin on the tips, but I think its just from the lite change from Floros to HPS!!! She smells like roadkill Skunk and a little fruity, hashy smell...My whole house stinks from this girl...She should be a keeper fo sho...Supposed to finish in 45-55 daze, we shall see...she should start to push out flowers in a week or so....
Im smokin on some smaller buds of the Mongrel that I kinda quick dried in my dehydrator...It worked pretty well, but I wont use it again unless desperate :bashhead:
The rest of the Mongrel is hangin & dryin OK, and should go into jars in about 3-4 days more...She smells like pure, mentholated grape lollipops, and should smelleven better after a good cure!!!!! :jump:
So thats about it all...Ill let u enjoy the pics...Peace

Mystery Strain

:wave: - Z

Latest posts

Latest posts