What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Lab Genetics CFF3k-Semi Auto!

Dakine

Veteran
what is SLF?

SLF-100 ... Looks exactly like water when you look at the bottle lol.. BUT the Owner/Person that im emailing with, states that it has multiple specifically picked Enzymes lol. These Enzymes mainly break down and get rid of the Salts from the medium with multiple waterings/flushing. They also clean off any and all Salt Built Up on the Root Hairs.

I got that from what hes explaining to me in email, and there most recent answers/post to questions on IG.

Apparently the best way to use this during the growing phase is 1x A Week. No nutrients in that water you use that 1x every week. But Aeration is suggested but not needed if your using it right after mixing it with your water you hand feed/drip with.

That is because SLF-100 is getting rid of/breaking down the Heavy Salt(s) build ups.. Which in turn is helping the uptake of certain sugars into the plant..

**So imo that just means once it breaks down and gets rid of the Salt Build up, more nutrients will be available?Basically has to deal with CEC/ The information being discussed in Slonickels thread?**

I also asked him if it would be ok to use Unsulphered Black Strap Molasses in that Water/Mixture.. Cause it kinda seems like A 1/4orSemi Flush in A coco,soil,and soilless medium if your watering to 25% run off..

He does not recommend using it with Molasses or ANYTHING else.. BUT (lol) he says the SLF will help break down the DREADED carbon molecule..

TnTLabs

SLF-100 ... Looks exactly like water when you look at the bottle lol.. BUT the Owner/Person that im emailing with, states that it has multiple specifically picked Enzymes lol. These Enzymes mainly break down and get rid of the Salts from the medium with multiple waterings/flushing. They also clean off any and all Salt Built Up on the Root Hairs.

I got that from what hes explaining to me in email, and there most recent answers/post to questions on IG.

Apparently the best way to use this during the growing phase is 1x A Week. No nutrients in that water you use that 1x every week. But Aeration is suggested but not needed if your using it right after mixing it with your water you hand feed/drip with.

That is because SLF-100 is getting rid of/breaking down the Heavy Salt(s) build ups.. Which in turn is helping the uptake of certain sugars into the plant..

**So imo that just means once it breaks down and gets rid of the Salt Build up, more nutrients will be available?Basically has to deal with CEC/ The information being discussed in Slonickels thread?**

I also asked him if it would be ok to use Unsulphered Black Strap Molasses in that Water/Mixture.. Cause it kinda seems like A 1/4orSemi Flush in A coco,soil,and soilless medium if your watering to 25% run off..

He does not recommend using it with Molasses or ANYTHING else.. BUT (lol) he says the SLF will help break down the DREADED carbon molecule..

Bro sounds like SUGAR,,, bet he selling a 5% White Sugar Solution in water for big $$
are there any facts to their statements?
just curious

Dakine

Veteran
Nope, I searched everywhere online. So after I couldnt find anything, I decided to email them since the hydrostore didnt even know.

Older CFF3k Just finishing up. Gave her what I think might be her last watering. I put the water in the icebox for 30-40minutes, then mixed in the SLF-100 right before I had to water since my friend was getting mad lol.

Dakine

Veteran
He thought since I have been watering them with plain chilled water/flushing them, that they where done. The smell has finally surpassed just going into the inside of his house lol.. At first it would just smell like all different types of dank on different parts of his back yard/property. Then it creeped into his house making his house smell like dank 24/7. Then further into flower when you where at his front door you could slightly smell it.. More days passed and the smell would creep farther and farther haha! Now you can smell it from the sidewalk.

We can tell its not from the clones in the tent he set up for me thats down in the basement. He has A decent set up, as in scrubbers,carbon filters thats sucking the air on the inside of the tent and another one connected to the exhaust fan on the outside of the tent.. Since his basement has 2 doors before you step in, theres 1 at the top of the hallway/stairs and another door at the bottom to go into the basement. That hallway is the only non dank smelling air in the house lol..

Check this little fker out! Saw him on one of the lower bud sites.

These are the trichomes on the CFF3k right before I chopped her.

Heres the girl now.. I left A bunch of the lower bud sites still on the plant. They have mostly clear trichomes, and can still fill in A little.. I could usually never do that since the plants usually where all yellow about to die without me chopping em from just plain water for 2-3 weeks.

Dakine

Veteran
CFF3k Pheno #2 Aka "The Runt"

CFF3k Pheno #2 Aka "The Runt"

Her next feed is going to be A full Dose of Bloom nutes with some RAW-Potassium added and Black Strap Molasses. Any waterings after that will be just plain chilled water with black strap molasses added on every other watering.

Dakine

Veteran
Him???
nanners?

haha.. ye i get you now.. he didnt think it would reek as much i guess ha

LOL man nobody knows what I meant with that pic of the lower nug/bud site. Even other places I posted the photo at, nobody knew wdf I was talking about..

If you look closely theres A worm like thing. Straight up made A nest of white webs and ate the calyxes.

Dakine

Veteran
CFF3k Phenotype #2 Aka The Runt-Flowered Indoors

CFF3k Phenotype #2 Aka The Runt-Flowered Indoors

Forgot to post the pictures up lol. Well I actually thought I did. She has the Densest Nugs I've ever grown Indoors. She has A VERY similiar smell to her Bigger Sister that Was flwoered Outdoors. But #2 Is Slightly Different. She has A Very Light Sweet Floral Smell, Fruitier then Phenotype #1. But she still has that Light Lingering smell of menthol to her.

CFF3k (C99 x Fast Freeze) x BHB3k Phenotype #2 Aka The Runt

No Hollow Stem here! I give my plants doses of RAW- Silica there entire lives.. Plus the Silica from materials in the Soil Mixture I use.*

TnTLabs

thanks for the update bro!
looking good.. i was hoping for denser nugs as CFF is very fluffy..
so under what light cycle did you veg and flower?
looks like it behaved as a foto

Latest posts

Latest posts