What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Lab Genetics CFF3k-Semi Auto!

TnTLabs

looking spot on man... she looks happy... you can take down the grow slowly and bring in the bloom nutes

Dakine

Veteran
CFF3k Outdoors

CFF3k Outdoors

Hey you guys, I finally got A couple of pics of the Older CFF3k thats outside at my friends flowering.. Some birds where having target practice A couple days ago.. Luckily there was no shit on pistils or budsites, only the fan leafs that I cut off...

She looks to be shooting out alot of new nice looking pistils.. Suprisingly it also looks like shes starting to frost up A little bit! If you rub A fan Leaf or Touch A Sugar Leaf Gently, you get A pretty weird funky smell.. It kinda smells like A Minty Tangerine or some kinda citrusy sweet fruit with some mint lol..

So im not to sure how many more CFF3k seeds I have. But if its around 4 im probably going to pop all of them.. I really want to find A true Auto in this cross.

Dakine

Veteran
I just cant really identify the smell of this girl.. Its like A putrid minty smell at first, then mixed with pineapples or something.. So maybe like A Sweet and Sour Minty Putrid Fruit? Its also weird cause she doesnt have that much frost on her trim or leaves. But the frost on her calyxes are beautiful and long..

CFF3k

TnTLabs

she is stacking nicely... could yield well
this is the only plant in your care that is a touch darker green... here id just use the bloom from now on.. bless & thanks for the update

Dakine

Veteran
Yup no prob bro! I should be the one thanking you!

Alright so what does that mean lol? Isnt darker green still ok since shes not showing toxicity? Or are you saying im feeding her to much? lol now im thinking somethings wrong with her!

Dakine

Veteran
Friend didnt have work today! So I was able to stop by and get some pictures! So the next 3 weeks im hoping to see some weight being put on and some filling in!

CFF3k Outdoors!

Dakine

Veteran
So I'm not to sure if you can see from these pictures below.. but I wanted you guys to be able to see how frosty this CFF3k girl outside really is.. Her fans and/or trim don't have that much frost, but her calyxes are covered. There's trichomes all over them and they're tall/big. So it's actually really easy to see the coverage with the naked eye..

Dakine

Veteran
CFF3ks!!

CFF3ks!!

So Pictures 1-3 Are the Bigger/Older CFF3k thats flowering Outdoors. Im giving her Bloom nutes with 1/4 Dose of RAW-Phosphorus added.. In about 1 week im going to stop adding phosphorus and replace it with RAW-Potassium.

Hopefully she starts filling in and packing on some weight. Her calyxes are so frosty. Shes A little Airier then I would like her to be.. Hopefully we can fix that issue for her with the nutes..

Picture #4 or the Last picture is of the younger CFF3k Aka "The Runt".. Ive been attempting to try the defoliation method/technique to see if it helps with yields and quality of lower-mid buds on her.. Im debating on whether or not to completely de fan her though. For some reason I dont feel like she likes it or is gonna like it.. IMHO I think the amount I took off of her already is perfect.

She has been getting Dyna Gro- Grow/Veg Nutes and I add Black Strap Molasses every other watering/feed...

When these are finished flowering, I will be popping the rest of the CFF3k Seeds that I have.. Hopefully I can find the recessive auto gene in some of them since im the first to grow this cross/seeds out..

Attachments

• Cff3k Indoor 3-16-17.jpg
    Cff3k Indoor 3-16-17.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 18
  • CFF 3-16-17.jpg
    CFF 3-16-17.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 17
  • CFF3k 3-16-17.jpg
    CFF3k 3-16-17.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 18
  • CFF3k-1 3-16-17.jpg
    CFF3k-1 3-16-17.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 17

Dakine

Veteran
Well I actually looked at the old pictures. If you look on 3-12-17 and compare those pictures with the ones I posted today. It does look like she's filling in. So maybe she will start packing on the weight now?

I think I'm going to start giving her potassium for the next week. Then taper down for the next 2feedings, and then flush her for A little more then A week? That would end up being like 1-2days shy of 8weeks..

Then once the younger "The Runt" is finished I'll be popping the rest of them.. I really wanna see an auto from em!!

Dakine

Veteran
So im suprised I was able to clone this girl. Its from #2 Aka "The Runt". Everything needed to be on 24/0 lighting. The Runt would start flowering when I would switch the lights to 18/6. I didnt try any other light combos with this girl.

So im not sure how long the clone was even vegging for. But I thought it would be ready to flower A few days after I put the girls into the tent.. This clone is my first attempt at 100% Defoliation.. Still debating on if I should take off any of the lowest bud sites on this clone..

No she does not stay down here on the floor to flower lol. She's raised to the exact same height as the other girls.

Clone Of CFF3k#2 Aka "The Runt"

Dakine

Veteran
This is some close ups of the Older CFF3k Sisters. She is flowering Outdoors and is almost done. I am giving her plain water only. Im also debating on whether or not to flush the soil out with 5 Gallons of water? I know you cant flush amended/organic soils out. But I was using liquid nutes as well because I screwed up with my soil mix..

TnTLabs

i bet she is tasty.. so yeah she wont yield as much as the other BHB3K crosses but i think the terpine profile will be something special

Dakine

Veteran
Older CFF3k Flowering Outdoors 1 1/2- 2 Weeks Left.Im debating on giving her one last feed of bloom nutes and some RAW-Potassium, or Just Black Strap Molasses and RAW-Potassium for the next and last feed..

The trim on her isnt really that frosty. BUT the calyxes have these long beautiful Trichome Stalks, and bunches of them. I tried to get A picture of what im talking about in the 3rd/last picture.

This girl just keeps on changing smells on me. I really want to know what her Terpene Profile looks like. In the beginning it had this weird Sour Fruity Meat with A minty Overtone. Now it has A soft mint fruity chemical smell, not the "Chem" smell lol..

Dakine

Veteran
Older CFF3k Outdoors Flowering

Older CFF3k Outdoors Flowering

This girl is practicaly done. She still has some clear trichomes though. So im going to wait till they are al atleast milky. Gona do 1 more watering with black strap molasses though.

Do you guys know if I should nbe using the SLF-100 in all waterings during the flush? Or should I only put it in these last few waterings she has left?

Dakine

Veteran
Younger CFF3k Aka "The Runt"

Younger CFF3k Aka "The Runt"

So I was going over my grow logs, because I needed to make sure labeling was correct on the other plants.. I realized that I hardly took any recent pics of this girl. Theres A recent clone pic I think, but thats about it.

Nothing Special Just Yet. Just wait A little bit lol. Here is the Younger/Was Smaller CFF3k Aka "The Runt" thats spent her entire life indoors under non-optimal conditions haha

Wow I just noticed that I didnt take any whole plant shots.. FML

TnTLabs

Latest posts

Latest posts