What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Lab Genetics CFF3k-Semi Auto!

TnTLabs

dont worry about the runt inside, keep her on bloom yep, maybe once veg before she goes outside..
the big one needs food, go with EC 1,4 Veg nutes once, maybe again a few days later...

Dakine

Veteran
So they where getting A feed of bloom and molasses and sometimes great white shark.. The PPM of the water/feed after atleast 6 hours of Aeration was around 490ppm... Im guessing/thinking thats about .9-1.2ec? Or am I completely wrong and theres no actual way to figure out EC from solids in the water?

AM I feeding the Big CFF3k outside the veg nutes so she loses that dark green and fades into the lighter lush light green like the SSSDH clones that are flowering next to her in the picture?

Another Question- Do you guys think the SSSDH clones on the right side of the CFF3k thats outside are to light green? They have about 4 weeks of flowering left, and I dont want to lessen nutes or start flushing them at all right now.

EDIT- Oh and I like the structure of the Older CFF3k thats outside.. But I guess thats usually how Autos are? Very Tight Internodes,Big Branching,Lower Growth Shoots Up/Out at an angle,and the massive fan leaves... OH and I just gave the Big Girl A foliar Spray of Molasses,VERY light veg/grow nutes,neem oil, and dawn blue dish soap.. I think im going to try to spray her A few times A week before she really starts forming bud sites..

The Smaller CFF3k thats inside that I topped, doesnt have those massive fan leaves anymore, or the tight internodes.. Im guessing thats what I get for topping her lol? I do like how shes branching out though, and creating more tops..

TnTLabs

theres a ec / ppm chart.. but yeh depends on your meter. but most of the time ppm x 2 is your ec... so 1EC...
up the feed to 600-700ppm for plants that size...

yes the sssdh look like they could use some veg nutes too...
fade the last 2 weeks or last 10 days is totaly fine!
keep feeding

Dakine

Veteran
Older CFF3k

Older CFF3k

Had to drop some stuff off at my friends earlier today. So I had time to snap A couple pictures of the Older CFF3k that was just placed noutside!

In 1 1/2-2 Days shes stretched ALOT. You can clearly see the stretch from the main top. But now the spacing between nodes has increased dramatically.. The yellowing/light green has seemed to stop and even out back into A good green. She also got A little feed of Black Strap Molasses,Dyna-Grow, and Great White shark. The PPM was 600 after adding everything to the water..

So you can even see the stretch from the secondary shoots/lower growth. What I think is weird, is that her stems holding the new growth has now changed to A light green.. Before it was always A dark red/purple. You can kinda see it in the pic below..

TnTLabs

bro... the light purple stem was from a lack of food...
she needed stronger feed... the clean green stem now shows she is finally happy and growing normal!

Last edited:

Dakine

Veteran
So I did see that A kinda bright red stem is A lack of nutes, and so are hollow stems(?).. But I dont think this girl really ever showed deficiency issues, or so I thought lol.. Remember she was always growing like crazy, and had thick,sturdy, and full juicy stems lol.. Plus her leaves always indicated nute toxicity didnt they? It was kinda hard to tell from pics, but she always had nice dark lush dark green leaves that looked good haha!

I guess she was really working hard at adapting to what food she had and was given. She made it work with the amount of light intensity to.. Then once she was outside under the sun with fresh air/co2 she started eating alot more?

Have you ever had A plant that was genetically purple and didnt change from temps? Like those plants with ALL green Leaves but All Flowers/Calyx where pure purple. Or the ones that where all purple.. If you did, what color where the stems lol? Do the stems change to purple to, or do they or are they supposed to be green no matter what. Even if every fan leaf is purple to?

Haha damn man, atleast shes happy now.. I thought I was doing good with her.. I wonder what she woud look like if I actually did A good job taking care of her. this seriously wants to make me get intense with this stuff now lol.. Like literally write down and make logs of everything.. Take measurements of EVERY single thing I use and get the other meters I dont have haha!!

Sounds expensive but worth it.. .

Dakine

Veteran
Damnit!! I messed up and fucked up the CFF3k that' just got put outside..

I wanted to control the stretch down A little bit. So I pinched and rolled the stem between my fingers till I felt the outer walls give in.. Then I pinched the same spot, and moved the top back and forth.. I thought it was good enough so I started to bend the branch and immediately it snapped 3/4 off..

So right when that happened I propped the broken part back up and started to tape the top back on in hopes it would heal itself.. About 2 minutes after the initial snap the fan leaves started wilting. By the time I finished taping her and making sure it was as close to back to normal it could be. The entire top wilted like it was dead..

This is the fastest I've ever seen a branch wilt that quickly.. A cut off branch last 100x longer then this top did.. I'm not to sure why it's doing that.. it's A perfectly healthy top and stem. I did notice ALOT of water/sap was dripping from the break..

I left the top taped, to see if any progress is made over night.. If there's no progress I'm going to just cut the top off.. I seriously hope this doesn't effect flowering majorly. This top was her main top, this girl was never even topped either.. Fml

S

sourpuss

The second air goes up the stem the cutting is fucked and will wilt like that. The big one looks to be perking up being outside. Fans pointing upwards means your on point... Nice grow! Goodluck!!

TnTLabs

cut it off.. that way you might save it as a clone... it will never recover fully and the plant is going to put most of its energy into trying to heal it...
like arid posted not too long ago... you can overdo things to the point of death...
there we go...
less is more... dont know why you want to control stretch outside..(not angry.. just saying)

Dakine

Veteran
Yeazh Sourpuss! Shes perking up nicely, but I need to find the exact feed that she likes.. If I put to little, she fades out quick, but I put enough and she claws from toxicity lol.. Thanks for stopping by!!

Yeah I cut it off, Its just so weird that the top wilted/died so quickly. I've never seen it die thast fast! The juices coming out of the break/snap had juices dripping out!!

TnT, The ycan get as BIG as they like outside.. But If I ONT slow down the main top that "was" stretching lol. Wont it just surpass EVERYTHING and leave all the other branches in the dust?

Dakine

Veteran
So im very glad I didnt take the broken top off. Even when it was wilted dead lol. I left the tape on, and looked today. The top doesnt look hurt at all. I thought it wouldve hurt/stunted her severely since she already started to flower. '

I'll tak some pics when my new phone comes in the mail..

Dakine

Veteran
So I just took A Couple fan leaves off, and decided to try and take A picture with one of my old phones but still kinda new.. Theres bno fricken flash, and the pictures look weird lol...

CFF3k #2 Aka "The Runt"

Dakine

Veteran
Yup ill take A picture later today.. The CFF3k and Amk3k I have vegging inside right now are huge/bushier.. They look similiar, but the CFF3k has Pistils everywhere, and the Amk3k SMELLS DANK lol.

Dakine

Veteran
So im just posting these to see if tegy turn out better then when I tried to post pics wit/ my iphone5s

How do guys attach pictures and the pictures come out big and not like how they are in this picture

Attachments

• IMG_20170215_030122.jpg
    IMG_20170215_030122.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 23
  • 1487164895373-1752100025.jpg
    1487164895373-1752100025.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 27

Dakine

Veteran
Alright, lets see if I should keep using this new HD Camera App that I just downloaded.. Its pretty confusing, but makes A big difference.. I wouldnt think you could seriously upgrade A shitty camera phone with an App...

Here is the CFF3k "The Runt".. So im not to sure if im right about this observation I made.. When I added some Dark time to the light schedule, well 4 hours so 20/4.. She started throwing pistils/calyx everywhere, to the point that I was 95% sure she was flowering.. So I switched the schedule back to 24/0 and she stopped shooting out pistils and calyx like crazy, but theres still A couple here and there now...

This next picture was taken earlier when I was at my friends house.. I didnt have the new camera app then lol..

Older CFF3k in Front, and Other TnT Strains in back.

Dakine

Veteran
CFF3k Flowering Outside

CFF3k Flowering Outside

Hey you guys, I finally was able to take some pictures of the TnT Plants I have flowering at an outdoors location. It looks like some kinda bug or insect was on some of the leaves, like A snail or something. Some of the leaves have A squiggly burn line/mark on them.

I think I just need to do A little trimming on this girl. Then let her grow how she wants to.. Gotta take some of that lower growth off that wont grow into even good small nugs..

CFF3k

Here is the spot where the top ripped completely off.

Angled Shot

TnTLabs

give her a dose of veg food bro,
could be trips... something is sucking on them i guess..
hard to judge from the pics..
looking good still!
bless

Dakine

Veteran
Alright bro, ill feed her some veg food still. What about some Great White thats Granulated and not powdered like the usual stuff I put in the water? TnT-My bad bro ive been busy, il lget to your messages in A little bit!

Also have you guys tried Royal Golds-Tupur Coco Soil Less Mix? ITs mostly just straight coco and lots of perlite. Its there most basic coco mix, that has literally no organic nutes in it... Apparently its to use as A Straight Plain Coco base?

I like the way the mix looks. I was thinking about mixing that with some Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil, or just using the Tupur Mix by its self? It would lighten the FFOF mix tremendously at A 50-50 mix.

Dakine

Veteran
Older CFF3k Outside Flowering.

Older CFF3k Outside Flowering.

So here we have some pictures of the Older CFF3k out of 2. This girl was put outside to flower, while her younger runt of A sister is inside flowering.

CFF3k Outside Flowering

Close Up

Here is A picture of 1 of the few fan leafs getting damaged by some kinda bug/insect/pest.. Ive been giving all the outdoor plants A foliar spray of Molasses,Dyna Gro-Grow,Pure Neem Oil, and Dawn Blue Dish Soap. They get it the 2 days of the week that I get to see them to feed them as well..

Latest posts

Latest posts