What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Coba

Veteran
DTOG, Mr. Nice Mango Haze has my vote.

I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on those but I've heard through the vine that they're not what they used to be...

if you pop them and find a keeper it'll be good news for all. What's the vintage on those beans... when did you buy them?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
DTOG, Mr. Nice Mango Haze has my vote.

I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on those but I've heard through the vine that they're not what they used to be...

if you pop them and find a keeper it'll be good news for all. What's the vintage on those beans... when did you buy them?

Pretty sure they are older beans. 5-6 years old maybe. They were gifted to me, so Idk for sure.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
It looks like it. Purple stem's, leaf crinkle, lot's of lower growth, tell tale signs for me bro.

oti$

Little bit envious of your galactic grape seedlings. I ran a pack a while back and loved the candy grape dankness. She was a yielder and a looker too. I was hoping to find another pack to find another keeper and do some chucking with a male, but I missed out on the seedbay relists and don't know where to even look. I'll be happy to live vicariously through your grow;)

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
A-Dubb, C-Dub, G-Bubb..figure it's just the natural order of things haha. It'd be easier to reply to wall-posts and rep comments if you had your visitor wall on :p

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
:tiphat: just popping in, what up DTOG!!!

Same ole' shit, different pile my man. Here's how I'm starting tomorrow morning, during present opening.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's a little creation I made Strawberry Forum(GSC Forum Cut x Strawberry Dogshit). Last run with this gal. She's good and all, but I have more seeds of this cross to pop. Can't keep em' all.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts