What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
j9wp7ewiox4sronmy3oj_400x400.png

Somebody say Redbawls? :p Coffee for the win.

That LotusGum looks real nice Terry :good: Eyes watering is a good sign :p

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
View Image

Somebody say Redbawls? :p Coffee for the win.

That LotusGum looks real nice Terry :good: Eyes watering is a good sign :p

I used to have a red winter hat, just like that one. Except it said "I smoke rocks" and the "o" in rocks was a rock, lol. You should have seen the look on the UPS dude's face, when I answered the door wearing it, haha!!

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Classic man...did you answer the door like kramer would have? :biggrin:

was just thinking about that shit earlier kr0p, need to pick up the dvds so the Wayne Brady skit's on deck, that shit's hilarious. Gonna hit up time warner about a stoner movie dvd collection lol not rly but i might..:chin: YesweCannabis.

kashkr0p

Classic man...did you answer the door like kramer would have? :biggrin:

was just thinking about that shit earlier kr0p, need to pick up the dvds so the Wayne Brady skit's on deck, that shit's hilarious. Gonna hit up time warner about a stoner movie dvd collection lol not rly but i might..:chin: YesweCannabis.

Half baked, Chappelle show, Coming to America, Trading Places a cone and the Gandolf pipe an I'm putting the chain on the door see everyone tomorrow haha
That's a good weekend

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
So...anyways, put another couple small plants into the "isle" last night. Stink Panties, and Corey. If the Stink Panties wasn't such good smoke I'd have thrown her out a long time ago. 2 months of veg to have a 12" plant, lol.

Had a couple GlueBreaths in little green 1 cup nursery pots, that were taking up space I needed for up potting seedlings. So I put them both into a single 2 gal. smart pot. Gonna try it totally organic. I mixed in some mosquito bits and some of this dry fert.

picture.php

So from here on out, that 2 gal. smart pot is gonna get water and/or tea only. I think after a week or so, I'm gonna make a tea with the happy frog and use it. We'll see how things go.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
So...anyways, put another couple small plants into the "isle" last night. Stink Panties, and Corey. If the Stink Panties wasn't such good smoke I'd have thrown her out a long time ago. 2 months of veg to have a 12" plant, lol.

Had a couple GlueBreaths in little green 1 cup nursery pots, that were taking up space I needed for up potting seedlings. So I put them both into a single 2 gal. smart pot. Gonna try it totally organic. I mixed in some mosquito bits and some of this dry fert.

View Image

So from here on out, that 2 gal. smart pot is gonna get water and/or tea only. I think after a week or so, I'm gonna make a tea with the happy frog and use it. We'll see how things go.

damn that long for that stink to get that big,must be some fire if thats the case :biggrin:

hell yeah buddy,organic,only way,build soil not reservoirs :dance013:
id wait longer then just 2wks before a tea, but thats just me...
those plants are gonna be thanking you.....my good man... :tiphat:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
DTOG,

i feel ya on long ass veg time b/c the DMT's i ran took for ever to grow...the stem / stalk / trunk grew faster than she stacked nodes. hell i joked that veg was measured in light years....how many bulb replacements during her veg period.

speed her veg up and cross it w/Malawi or Thai for exotic stink panties :biggrin:

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts